Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+12
Paul
Venyisvisiting
Dogs>Cats
Jon
Moe
GeneralLINK
Joe
aquatic girl
Boofz
Iamtaba
2scamme1
Slash
16 posters

He gave it back!

Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

He gave it back! - Page 2 Empty Re: He gave it back!

Post by Luke 2014-09-24, 09:55

Lelz wrote:this reminds me of the yellow phat i mistraded
    I heard about that story, elaborate.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2014-09-24, 10:34

Luke wrote:

Once upon a time, back in the days where I was still a host.

So basically, Aaron and I are good friends, we used to trust trade a lot of rares between us, mostly him trust trading me because I am poor as fuck, they weren't "trust trades" just having fun you know, it's not like proving we are trustworthy, okok I am drifting away. So, this day I was betting against Aid, and Aaron gave me the yellow phat, but when I wanted to give it back I got distracted by the bet, so I didn't make sure I was actually giving it to Aaron, so I thought I did give it to him, and pmed him if I gave him the phat. He said no, none of us were recording either, so we couldn't make sure what happened LOL, if it was an imposter or not, but there was someone who had a similar name like him. Yeah, then I repaid Aaron back by hosting, xine helped me a lot by betting at me along with other peeps, I'm glad I did pay him back, because I couldn't really host as much that time, I was overseas, but Aaron IS A GREAT FRIEND, he gave me all the time. I love both xine and aaron. c:

plz rate this story over 10

plz don't call me stupid

pls

pls
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2014-09-24, 10:38

Lelz wrote:
    Luke wrote:

So basically, Aaron and I are good friends, we used to trust trade a lot of rares between us, mostly him trust trading me because I am poor as fuck, they weren't "trust trades" just having fun you know, it's not like proving we are trustworthy, okok I am drifting away. So, this day I was betting against Aid, and Aaron gave me the yellow phat, but when I wanted to give it back I got distracted by the bet, so I didn't make sure I was actually giving it to Aaron, so I thought I did give it to him, and pmed him if I gave him the phat. He said no, none of us were recording either, so we couldn't make sure what happened LOL, if it was an imposter or not, but there was someone who had a similar name like him. Yeah, then I repaid Aaron back by hosting, xine helped me a lot by betting at me along with other peeps, I'm glad I did pay him back, because I couldn't really host as much that time, I was overseas, but Aaron IS A GREAT FRIEND, he gave me all the time. I love both xine and aaron. c:

plz don't call me stupid

pls

pls
    Great story! I could of used that in my english assignment today. Smile Year 12 English - Studies material!
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2014-09-24, 10:51

Luke wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Luke wrote:

plz don't call me stupid

pls

pls
    Great story! I could of used that in my english assignment today. Smile Year 12 English - Studies material!

Laughing
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-09-24, 15:44

Lelz wrote:
    Luke wrote:

plz don't call me stupid

pls

pls

inb4 aaron was lying this whole time and got a free yellow. G.G
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2014-09-24, 18:18

Gj, it's sad that it took half the clan to say something for him to do it though. Nevertheless gz
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-24, 18:56

gj henchman your chances of perm are now lowered. was it worth it?
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2014-09-24, 18:59

Joe wrote:gj henchman your chances of perm are now lowered. was it worth it?

Wtf it isn't lowered, have you forgotten who the ultimate decider of perm is? The Great One?

Post by Profil 2014-09-24, 21:42

Lelz wrote:
    Luke wrote:

plz don't call me stupid

pls

pls
    Hello, Stupid, I give your story 0 out of* 10.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-24, 21:56

Profil wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Luke wrote:

plz don't call me stupid

pls

pls
    Hello, Stupid, I give your story 0 out of* 10.

good essay not as big as jon's or LMS' tho.
    Venyisvisiting

Post by Venyisvisiting 2014-09-26, 00:40

Joe wrote:
    Venyisvisiting wrote:atleast you didn't trade 1.9b to an imposter...

atleast i dont bet money that someone else gave me to transfer to their other account. fgt

cutie joe <3
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-26, 01:12

Venyisvisiting wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Venyisvisiting wrote:atleast you didn't trade 1.9b to an imposter...

atleast i dont bet money that someone else gave me to transfer to their other account. fgt

cutie joe <3

can someone ban this faggot?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-18, 20:42