Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+7
Zodz
Account Set
sniperrex9
Dogs>Cats
Rock
Paul
Connor
11 posters

Yeah. Account Has Never Changed....

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Yeah. Account Has Never Changed.... Empty Yeah. Account Has Never Changed....

Post by Connor 2014-09-16, 03:37

Someone (Account) has clearly logged into my account, and greifed all of my chests (or stole all the stuff in them), as well as stole my bookcases and my enchanting table outside. I would suspect that they must have gotten onto the Minecrack version and I assume they changed their name to mine on the server which let them onto my acc on the server.

My chests contained everything that i had amassed in the game, all my diamonds, emeralds, redstone, lapiz, coal, iron, gold, etc. I lost 3 level 3 enchanted diamond pickaxes, level 30 enchanted diamond shovel, level 30 enchanted diamond axe, level 30 enchanted diamond sword, level 30 enchanted diamond chest.

I have also seen that Legend Joe has been greifed, as well as Chess has been greifed and has all of his stuff stolen as well.

Yeah. Account Has Never Changed.... 1zmcf15

Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Yeah. Account Has Never Changed.... Empty Re: Yeah. Account Has Never Changed....

Post by Paul 2014-09-16, 03:44

Quote from someone I forgot wrote:kid shouldnt even have a computer ffs

Yeah. Account Has Never Changed.... Empty Re: Yeah. Account Has Never Changed....

Post by Guest 2014-09-16, 03:56

Zodz, 1.8 is fucked up; it has nothing.
    Please switch back to the more stable version. (1.7)
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2014-09-16, 04:04

Well then... Connor I think there goes the idea for keeping it to 1.8 mod free lol... I guess you really do need the /login thing and a few other mods...
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-09-16, 04:28

Rock wrote:Well then... Connor I think there goes the idea for keeping it to 1.8 mod free lol... I guess you really do need the /login thing and a few other mods...

Im going to be building a server soon with proper mods that will keep the server vanilla.

I tried to have a discussion with zodz about necessary mods that we need to keep on the server, but that everything else should be removed.

He has not responded, nor listened to what I have said.

Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2014-09-16, 04:51

well when i told zodz he promptly found him out and banned
    so 500 to griffindor
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-09-16, 04:56

Dogs>Cats wrote:well when i told zodz he promptly found him out and banned
    so 500 to griffindor

kinda late now.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-16, 12:51

Connor wrote:
    Rock wrote:Well then... Connor I think there goes the idea for keeping it to 1.8 mod free lol... I guess you really do need the /login thing and a few other mods...

Im going to be building a server soon with proper mods that will keep the server vanilla.

I tried to have a discussion with zodz about necessary mods that we need to keep on the server, but that everything else should be removed.

He has not responded, nor listened to what I have said.

You should just make a server
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-16, 18:49

connor can u pls make ur own server? zodz cant run a server lol no offence Sad
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-16, 19:48

Dogs>Cats wrote:well when i told zodz he promptly found him out and banned
    so 500 to griffindor

just ban him from cora he's an annoying child.
    sniperrex9
    sniperrex9

Post by sniperrex9 2014-09-16, 21:12

Am i the only one left on the server that account has no idea where i am?
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-16, 22:06

sniperrex9 wrote:Am i the only one left on the server that account has no idea where i am?

he logs on your account cause our passwords got removed.
    sniperrex9
    sniperrex9

Post by sniperrex9 2014-09-16, 22:48

legend are your account from free minecraft logins or are they premium?
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2014-09-16, 22:52

you have no proof i want zodz to check the logs i havent logged in until just now.
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2014-09-16, 22:54

you cant just assume it was me... you guys are pathetic
    sniperrex9
    sniperrex9

Post by sniperrex9 2014-09-16, 22:56

Account you are just so pathetic, If you admit your mistake and apologize you can start to go back as people will not hate on you. If you continue, you are making yourself in a place where you can not return like from the story the Boy Who cried Wolf.
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2014-09-16, 23:00

i didnt do it sniper....
    sniperrex9
    sniperrex9

Post by sniperrex9 2014-09-16, 23:57

Account Set wrote:i didnt do it sniper....

Only problem is that your the only one that did this in the past so thats why everyone is jumping to conclusions
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-09-17, 00:59

Joe wrote:connor can u pls make ur own server? zodz cant run a server lol no offence Sad

I am creating my server in the next few days. Purchasing my website as well and getting it started Smile
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2014-09-17, 01:19

Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:connor can u pls make ur own server? zodz cant run a server lol no offence Sad

I am creating my server in the next few days. Purchasing my website as well and getting it started Smile

Great Connor! No useless mods as you already know... Very Happy (Flying boots wizard spells etc...)

Looking foward to your server!
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-17, 01:56

Rock wrote:
    Connor wrote:

Great Connor! No useless mods as you already know... Very Happy (Flying boots wizard spells etc...)

w00t fuq yea (inb4 minecraft section gets removed if we all move to your server) lol
    sniperrex9
    sniperrex9

Post by sniperrex9 2014-09-17, 02:07

Just wondering Does anyone have any evidence beside this photo against Account Set If you do i would like you to post it in his Dispute as it will help solve many problems. Thank You

On topic: minecraft minecraft minecraft Good server Not off-topic now Smile
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2014-09-17, 04:40

Joe wrote:
    Rock wrote:
    Connor wrote:

w00t fuq yea (inb4 minecraft section gets removed if we all move to your server) lol

Nah section won't get removed I'm sure.

And as for Connor, how will it go? You just post up the server address and everyone can go on it? And as for the griefers (You know who you guys are) will you do something about them? Just wondering.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-09-17, 06:49

Rock wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rock wrote:
    Connor wrote:

Nah section won't get removed I'm sure.

And as for Connor, how will it go? You just post up the server address and everyone can go on it? And as for the griefers (You know who you guys are) will you do something about them? Just wondering.

server wont just be open to anyone. I want the server to be for people that enjoy the game. For people that don't have to build their houses 50000 blocks away from eachother. I'd like us to be able to interact and stuff.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2014-09-17, 07:43

Rock wrote:
    Connor wrote:

sorry connor, u dooshed me pretty hard on this thread so i'll throw this out here:

<EK`>: yo
    <EK`>: can u help me make my own MC server
    <EK`>: the way u made yours
    <Zodz>: i prefer the public purpose
    <Zodz>: running public servers n shit
    <Zodz>: dont wanna privatize it like u guys wanna
    <Zodz>: we need microsoft aka mojang
    <Zodz>: to continue work on Bukkit
    <EK`>: zodz
    <EK`>: i am requesting you to help me to build my own server
    <EK`>: for future purposes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 15:03