Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

Zawwddzzzzzz

Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Zawwddzzzzzz Empty Zawwddzzzzzz

Post by Jon 2014-08-29, 17:55

Why did you give some guy the coordinates to my house?
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Zawwddzzzzzz Empty Re: Zawwddzzzzzz

Post by Jon 2014-08-29, 19:28

lol. Good job:

Zawwddzzzzzz 0d6cd7a4261129dadfad66106f651129

Our admin has so much sense :')
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2014-08-30, 18:33

What you read from Legend was not true. Just like the last thread where you were miraculously and incorrectly able to assume I gave account Fly and Teleport permissions, you are mislead (and so easily mislead might I add).

Obviously I would never reveal someone's coordinates.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-08-30, 19:10

Zodz wrote:What you read from Legend was not true. Just like the last thread where you were miraculously and incorrectly able to assume I gave account Fly and Teleport permissions, you are mislead (and so easily mislead might I add).

Cs told me you gave him our coords. Razz
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-08-30, 19:25

Zodz wrote:What you read from Legend was not true. Just like the last thread where you were miraculously and incorrectly able to assume I gave account Fly and Teleport permissions, you are mislead (and so easily mislead might I add).

I had witnessed that he had fly abilities, and I was told by one of your ranks that he had teleportation permissions. You being the only one on the server that has the permissions to grant such abilities, it's not an unreasonable assumption to make that you were indeed responsible for account's permissions - which you are. Whether or not you gave them directly to him, you created a method of randomly distributing those permissions (how irresponsible of you, I should add) and he was able to acquire those abilities, so you alone are responsible for him having them. I was correct.

and as for this scenario, again, I was told by one of your ranks that you had given a player our coordinates. You say that I'm easily mislead, so what you're saying is that I shouldn't take the word of one of your ranks? That their word is not to be trusted? Okay...

Post by Guest 2014-08-30, 21:16

Zodz is such a server badmin
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2014-08-30, 22:26

Jon wrote:

I had witnessed that he had fly abilities, and I was told by one of your ranks that he had teleportation permissions. You being the only one on the server that has the permissions to grant such abilities, it's not an unreasonable assumption to make that you were indeed responsible for account's permissions - which you are. Whether or not you gave them directly to him, you created a method of randomly distributing those permissions (how irresponsible of you, I should add) and he was able to acquire those abilities, so you alone are responsible for him having them. I was correct.

and as for this scenario, again, I was told by one of your ranks that you had given a player our coordinates. You say that I'm easily mislead, so what you're saying is that I shouldn't take the word of one of your ranks? That their word is not to be trusted? Okay...

tl;dr

fact is, i didnt release ur location
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-08-30, 23:55

Zodz wrote:
    Jon wrote:

tl;dr

fact is, i didnt release ur location

Then Cs is lying that you did.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-09-02, 13:41

Zodz wrote:
    Jon wrote:

tl;dr
    You say this quite a bit... how many words can you cope with before it all gets a bit too much for your brain to handle?
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-09-03, 03:02

I just don't understand why Zodz keeps unbanning people that he permanently bans.

The people he bans ruin the server, and yet he decides to unban them and they go and do what they did before to ruin the server.

Is the server that desperate for people Zodz...?

Come on man. You aren't being a good server host.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-03, 04:38

Connor wrote:I just don't understand why Zodz keeps unbanning people that he permanently bans.

The people he bans ruin the server, and yet he decides to unban them and they go and do what they did before to ruin the server.

Who got unbanned?
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-09-03, 05:02

Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:I just don't understand why Zodz keeps unbanning people that he permanently bans.

Who got unbanned?

account.

LAWL.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-03, 05:14

Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:

Who got unbanned?

account.

LAWL.

omg woo
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-09-03, 05:18

Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:

Who got unbanned?

account.

LAWL.

omg woo

well I mean, at least he doesn't steal from people's chests anymore or log into their accounts.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-03, 05:28

Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:

Who got unbanned?

account.

LAWL.

omg woo

well I mean, at least he doesn't steal from people's chests anymore or log into their accounts.

I know right? Who can do such a thing...?

lel i gave back your best sword/armour/tools ect, hardly even got a thank you...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 13:37