Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+12
AlPal
Rand al'Thor
Nr
CM
Moe
Alex
2scamme1
The Uzumaki
Venyisvisiting
Acron Afande
Jon
Andy
16 posters

Whats my weight irl?

Poll

Whats my weight irl?

[ 2 ]
    Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Bar_left10%Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Bar_left20%Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Bar_left25%Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Bar_left45%Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Bar_right [45%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Poll closed
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats my weight irl?

Post by Alex 2014-07-28, 00:24

CM wrote:2-week period

Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 Screen_Shot_2014-07-21_at_11.59.02_AM
    Why does one side with more casualties make the other side wrong?
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-07-28, 00:29

I apologize for ruining Andy's thread lol.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2014-07-28, 00:37

Alex wrote:
    Moe wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:42 kg
    92.5942 pounds?
    Idk, but you're copying Firefury 0.0
    Firefury quit and i've been doing this for awhile

sources that he quit?

It's biased.
    Both of you need to kill yourselves.

Telling someone to kill theirselves should not be tolerated, whatever is going on between you. You should be temporarily banned.

And the germans should start using the kg system.

176 pounds/79 kg would be my guess.
    Andy
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Andy 2014-07-29, 22:35

Nr wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Moe wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    92.5942 pounds?

sources that he quit?

It's biased.

Telling someone to kill theirselves should not be tolerated, whatever is going on between you. You should be temporarily banned.

Actually i only use kg irl (like all germans) i just used pounds for all these americans etc.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-07-29, 22:55

Andy wrote:
    Nr wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Moe wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    92.5942 pounds?

sources that he quit?

It's biased.

Actually i only use kg irl (like all germans) i just used pounds for all these americans etc.
    It's America's fault they're one of the three countries left (alongside Burma and Liberia...) to still stupidly use the imperial units, no need to pander to them.
    AlPal

Location : The heat done put more niggas to sleep than the Jiggly puff song

Post by AlPal 2014-07-30, 00:23

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Andy wrote:
    Nr wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Moe wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    92.5942 pounds?

sources that he quit?

It's biased.

It's America's fault they're one of the three countries left (alongside Burma and Liberia...) to still stupidly use the imperial units, no need to pander to them.

1) Most Americans see no reason or advantage, in adopting the metric system.
    2) They are comfortable, using US Customary measures (USC).
    3) That is what they learned as children, and used as adults, and continue to do so.
    4) Because USC has been learnt from a young age, its difficult to, "unlearn it", and learn the metric system. Conversion from metric back to USC, cause errors and rounding, which can be to course, or to accurate.
    5) Its difficult to use metric, when everyone around you is using USC.
    6) There is perception that the US, is world leader, and others should follow its standards.
    7) There is a perception that metric is foreign, and therefore inferior and evil.
    Cool There is a perception that converting to metric, would be very costly, and offer minimal advantages compared with USC.
    9) There is no political will, direction, or plan to adopt the metric system.

What has to happen to get it changed to the metric system?

1) There has to be realization that to continue to use USC leads to measurement isolation from the global community.
    2) There has to be a realization that to continue to use USC inhibits the advancement of the US worldwide.
    3) There has to be program, to educate both children, and adults to understand and use metric measures. Metric measure will have to become, the primary system of measurement in the schools, and adults taught metric through the media.
    4) There has to be political will, direction, and a plan, both at State and Federal levels, that should been seen by all sectors, the people, the public sector, the private sector, and government, as the right direction, to take, and free from government, and political interference.
    5) There has to be a realization that the process of metrication is not democratic and therefore it has to be forced on people with very little freedom of choice.
    6) The people must clearly see the advantages and benefits of the metric system and why the change needs to occur.

I hope this answers your question.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-07-30, 01:12

AlPal wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Andy wrote:
    Nr wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Moe wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    92.5942 pounds?

sources that he quit?

It's biased.

3) That is what they learned as children, and used as adults, and continue to do so.
    4) Because USC has been learnt from a young age, its difficult to, "unlearn it", and learn the metric system. Conversion from metric back to USC, cause errors and rounding, which can be to course, or to accurate.
    6) There is perception that the US, is world leader, and others should follow its standards.
    7) There is a perception that metric is foreign, and therefore inferior and evil.
    8.) There is a perception that converting to metric, would be very costly, and offer minimal advantages compared with USC.

1) There has to be realization that to continue to use USC leads to measurement isolation from the global community.
    2) There has to be a realization that to continue to use USC inhibits the advancement of the US worldwide.
    3) There has to be program, to educate both children, and adults to understand and use metric measures. Metric measure will have to become, the primary system of measurement in the schools, and adults taught metric through the media.
    4) There has to be political will, direction, and a plan, both at State and Federal levels, that should been seen by all sectors, the people, the public sector, the private sector, and government, as the right direction, to take, and free from government, and political interference.
    5) There has to be a realization that the process of metrication is not democratic and therefore it has to be forced on people with very little freedom of choice.
    6) The people must clearly see the advantages and benefits of the metric system and why the change needs to occur.

Thanks, it was a most pressing question.
    NotDuya

Post by NotDuya 2014-07-30, 02:13

Whats my weight irl? - Page 2 H8DaFA0

Post by Guest 2014-07-30, 06:56

Andy wrote:
    Nr wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Moe wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    92.5942 pounds?

sources that he quit?

It's biased.

I'n glad that Goetze scored that TOR!
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2014-07-30, 07:24

Moe wrote:KG or nty
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2014-07-30, 07:44

The Uzumaki wrote:
    Moe wrote:KG or nty
    bummer Sad
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-07-31, 10:15

Lol at them votes.
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2014-08-06, 10:01

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    AlPal wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Andy wrote:
    Nr wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Moe wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    92.5942 pounds?

sources that he quit?

It's biased.

8.) There is a perception that converting to metric, would be very costly, and offer minimal advantages compared with USC.

Thanks, it was a most pressing question.
    First of all if are going to educate us on the metric system, at least be accurate.
    The us has adopted the metric system for over 145 years. It is not mandatory, but a law was passed saying if you wanted to, a contract using the metric system is legal.
    They also signed the treaty of the metre in 1878 which helped establish the metric system.
    The USC system is also defined by the metric system.
    So in a way we are just a weird version of the metric system.
    Congress enacted the metric conversion act, but they also did not make it mandatory.

I feel like you just made up a few of your reasons
    American companies were disadvantaged or at least challenged when trading globally. For example, say a packaging company in Ohio sells their product in say Florida, but they also trade with Denmark. You would need to have two different kinds of packaging which is expensive and stupid and makes you less competitive globally.
    The preferred system of trade and commerce stated that federal agencies need to use the metric system for grants, business, etc. That established it as a standard in federal agencies, but not public. It was up to you if you were a private sector.
    Pharmaceutical industry went hard metric.  
    Tools are metric.
    Also, look at your soda bottle next time. There are MLs.  Your bullets are likely to be in millimeters. If you open your eyes a little more, the US is not completely blind the metric system.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 23:30