Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
G
AlPal
Lord Abigor
Alex
Venyisvisiting
CM
Moe
Feuer Kaiser
12 posters

I'd like to address an issue

G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

I'd like to address an issue  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd like to address an issue

Post by G 2014-07-25, 22:47

I see that this issue is being addressed by previous posts.
    Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by Lord Abigor 2014-07-26, 05:48

You say that they didntt target civilians but did u know that 200 of the people killed was a child?
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2014-07-26, 06:30

This thread =  I'd like to address an issue  - Page 2 Shutup-o
    Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by Lord Abigor 2014-07-26, 07:38

Lol
    Andy
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Andy 2014-07-26, 14:15

rent a room
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2014-07-27, 04:50

Lord Abigor wrote:You say that they didntt target civilians but did u know that 200 of the people killed was a child?
    Did you know that the UN admitted to having found hundreds of rockets in its schools.
    Did you know Israel has posted live footage of rockers found in hospitals and homes and schools and mosques and basically populated areas
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2014-07-27, 04:51

Andy wrote:rent a room
    Wheres CM  Rolling Eyes 
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2014-07-27, 04:52

Christina wrote:This thread =  I'd like to address an issue  - Page 2 Shutup-o
    I am honored to have attracted the attention of holy Miz May
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-07-27, 06:08

Alex wrote:

Everyone would like to watch a free freak show.
    AlPal

Location : The heat done put more niggas to sleep than the Jiggly puff song

Post by AlPal 2014-07-27, 06:11

Moe wrote:
    Alex wrote:

Everyone would like to watch a free freak show.

Miss you
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-07-27, 06:41

CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-07-27, 19:02

Much speculation and no facts. Everything that Israel has done has some lies behind it. Bombed children? No problem, just come up with a bullshit excuse, "Hamas use human shields". Bombed hospitals? Bullshit excuse "Hamas smuggled weapons through hospitals". Bombed UN shelters? "Hamas' rockets fell there". How many lies is Israel going to come up with before their destruction?

Read the best answer on this page: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090403132050AAlCO34

Zionism =/= Judaism. Jews claim that they don't want to be a part of Zionism.

The fact that you mention that no one lived in Palestine is absolutely ludicrous. Millions upon millions of Arabs had land there including some Jews and Christians. Most nations of today were recently recognized. Does that mean they didn't exist before some 60 years ago? No. Even with Palestine supposedly belonging to Israel, how are they treating Palestinians? Like dirt. Zionists have no moral compass. They set up borders around occupied lands and expect the occupied, who can't cross borders, can't use the same highways, can't pray at the Holy Mosque, can't get the same education, to submit and kiss their boots? That's bizarre. If you go ahead and occupy the lands, at least treat the occupied as equal as the occupiers instead of committing apartheid.
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2014-07-27, 19:26

CM wrote:

Much speculation and no facts. Everything that Israel has done has some lies behind it. Bombed children? No problem, just come up with a bullshit excuse, "Hamas use human shields". Bombed hospitals? Bullshit excuse "Hamas smuggled weapons through hospitals". Bombed UN shelters? "Hamas' rockets fell there". How many lies is Israel going to come up with before their destruction?

Read the best answer on this page: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090403132050AAlCO34

Zionism =/= Judaism. Jews claim that they don't want to be a part of Zionism.

The fact that you mention that no one lived in Palestine is absolutely ludicrous. Millions upon millions of Arabs had land there including some Jews and Christians. Most nations of today were recently recognized. Does that mean they didn't exist before some 60 years ago? No. Even with Palestine supposedly belonging to Israel, how are they treating Palestinians? Like dirt. Zionists have no moral compass. They set up borders around occupied lands and expect the occupied, who can't cross borders, can't use the same highways, can't pray at the Holy Mosque, can't get the same education, to submit and kiss their boots? That's bizarre. If you go ahead and occupy the lands, at least treat the occupied as equal as the occupiers instead of committing apartheid.
    Firstly, I'd like to welcome you back to this thread! took you long enough.
    But that is not fair what you did. I said what i had to say, now u need to argue with what i said or admit what i said is true.

Alex wrote:Okay CM.
    How about I start the accusations.
    Hamas is deliberately firing rockets at Israel to get Israel to fire back.
    Let me explain. Hamas rockets are doing close to 0% damage in Israel and some of Hamas rockets are even falling in Gaza.
    Now why would Hamas fire rockets into Israel if its rockets are doing no damage? Well there are two answers.
    1. To try and get Israel to give up more land.
    2. To try and get Israel to fire back.

The first answer would suggest that Hamas is entitled to the land of Israel. Which of course, it is not. Source, refer back to the other thread, i explained it 3 times.
    The second answer, the more logical one, would suggest that Hamas is inadvertently killing its own civilians to gain global sympathy.
    Hamas knows that its rockets are doing no damage, but it also knows that Israel refuses to let all of its civilians go into shelter 10 times a day so of course Israel will retaliate.

Now Hamas has no shelters, no defense system, no nothing. The reason is not because it has no funding(Hamas is being funded by Iran who has tons of money), the reason is, because its fund is coming from a nation who does not care about the citizens of Gaza.
    If Iran did care, it would stop firing rockets.
    So where does the global sympathy come in? Well since Gaza has no shelters and no defense, obviously civilians will die.
    Now who's fault is it that civilians are dying?
    1. Israel's fault because it is trying to stop the rocket fire that is putting its entire state into shelters.
    2. Hamas's fault because it is fighting a stronger power when it knows it cannot win.

When you are done replying to what i had said days ago i will reply to yours. I'd like to mention that this is the THIRD time i had to quote myself to get a response. And when u finally do come up with a response its not even about what i said
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2014-07-27, 19:29

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2014/07/so-you-want-proof-hamas-uses-civilians.html
    Now this is a blog post. The person who wrote this blog post uses source after source. So its easier to give you one link so you can examine each source instead of me posting 10 different links.
    This blogpost uses sources that basically make my accusations true.
    LMAO good luck bro
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-07-27, 19:29

study
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-07-28, 00:00

But that is not fair what you did. I said what i had to say, now u need to argue with what i said or admit what i said is true.

I saw no point in replying to your poorly written argument as it was mainly accusations rather than facts backed up with unbiased sources. Apart from that, learning historical facts about the matter would enlighten you tremendously and therefor help you choose a better side. What Israel is trying to do is conquer more land as it has been doing since 1948.
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2014-07-28, 00:03

CM wrote:

I saw no point in replying to your poorly written argument as it was mainly accusations rather than facts backed up with unbiased sources. Apart from that, learning historical facts about the matter would enlighten you tremendously and therefor help you choose a better side. What Israel is trying to do is conquer more land as it has been doing since 1948.
    Im willing to bet 1000000000$ that you did not even read this
    http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2014/07/so-you-want-proof-hamas-uses-civilians.html
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-07-28, 01:07

Alex wrote:
    CM wrote:

Im willing to bet 1000000000$ that you did not even read this

I read it. I'm just done with ignorant people like you. My time is more valuable.
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2014-07-28, 01:30

Every single source will be biased in one regard or another in order to have the reader take what they want from the article. How the world works.
    AlPal

Location : The heat done put more niggas to sleep than the Jiggly puff song

Post by AlPal 2014-07-28, 01:48

k099str wrote:Every single source will be biased in one regard or another in order to have the reader take what they want from the article. How the world works.

my nigga , we ride til the end  pig 
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-07-28, 02:40

k099str wrote:Every single source will be biased in one regard or another in order to have the reader take what they want from the article. How the world works.

I'll agree on that.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-07-28, 04:50

Btw Alex, this genocide started because of the kidnapping of the 3 Israeli settlers in which Hamas had no involvement in. False Flag to invade Gaza and occupy it. Israel are the master liars and will make up any BS excuse to further their devilish agenda.
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2014-07-28, 05:12

CM wrote:Btw Alex, this genocide started because of the kidnapping of the 3 Israeli settlers in which Hamas had no involvement in. False Flag to invade Gaza and occupy it. Israel are the master liars and will make up any BS excuse to further their devilish agenda.
    Hamas kidnapped three jewish boys and some Israelis kidnapped some Muslim boy.
    But none of that has to do with whats happening in Gaza.

Israel does not want to occupy Gaza. Israel pulled put of Gaza 9 years ago. There were millions of Jews living in Gaza but Israel pulled them all out in attempt to make peace.
    So Israel gives the Palestinians all of Gaza and dont forget Gaza was filled with nice buildings such as big green houses. Hamas destroys all of it. They spend hundreds of millions of dollars and 9 years to make many many tunnels into Israel not to mention rockets.

You are the master liar. And on top of that, you are a coward. You refuse to reply to my post which i posted THREE times and still you are quiet.
    Why are you quiet CM? Coward.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-07-28, 07:02

Alex wrote:
    CM wrote:Btw Alex, this genocide started because of the kidnapping of the 3 Israeli settlers in which Hamas had no involvement in. False Flag to invade Gaza and occupy it. Israel are the master liars and will make up any BS excuse to further their devilish agenda.
    Hamas kidnapped three jewish boys and some Israelis kidnapped some Muslim boy.
    But none of that has to do with whats happening in Gaza.

Israel does not want to occupy Gaza. Israel pulled put of Gaza 9 years ago. There were millions of Jews living in Gaza but Israel pulled them all out in attempt to make peace.
    So Israel gives the Palestinians all of Gaza and dont forget Gaza was filled with nice buildings such as big green houses. Hamas destroys all of it. They spend hundreds of millions of dollars and 9 years to make many many tunnels into Israel not to mention rockets.

You are the master liar. And on top of that, you are a coward. You refuse to reply to my post which i posted THREE times and still you are quiet.
    Why are you quiet CM? Coward.

murderer

Post by Guest 2014-07-30, 22:44

Why didn't they let Hitler finish with those jews. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 20:47