Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

99 magic, firemaking, fletching or attack

venis19
    venis19

99 magic, firemaking, fletching or attack Empty 99 magic, firemaking, fletching or attack

Post by venis19 2011-09-05, 17:52

Magic:
    The main thing for magic is to have alot of money.
    around 20mil will do so then you also need to have alt of time.
    So to start buy a air staff there 1k and use the unlimited air thing on anything that cant attack you but you can atk them(skeles on wild line in edgevile) now after you get to lv 55 for only 1k then you have to alch. (really boring unless you go somewhere where people are talking about something really cool. Now you will also have to find out what you can alch to make money from: back when i did it i lost money but now you can make money so hey little beter!! So then go from 55 to 99 in about a month and make probly doube your money so thats really nice and btw its worth it in the end!!!
    Fire making:
    Fire making is a long boring process that has no real use in mu opinion. The only thing good that i have gotton from it is that i got my cape trimmed and loked cool as a noob. So if your still interested then you will need to just but alot of normal logs and burn them until you reach the next log and burn them until!!! maples. maples you will go to 99 with because they are cheap and they work really well do have fun with that!!!

Attack:
    This skill i did with my other skills i just went into stronghold and killed spiders (Non mem) member i did black knights near blue drags! Or you can do spiders 2 its just blk knights are always there only lv 28? i think so i never needed food. If you are a high lv mem that does alot of quests then kill the zombies near chaos alter have fun!!

Fletching:
    I did normal long bows u until i could do maple long bows u then from there i wnt to yew long bow u and strung them to 99 you make alot of money doing this and if you do wood cutting and cut the logs then fletch, then string then alch major xp and money! just takes a while have fun!

So i hope you liked my topic leave any questions or other skills cause i know almost every skill and how to get it to 99 in around a month just to lazy to do thanks!
    FR
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

99 magic, firemaking, fletching or attack Empty Re: 99 magic, firemaking, fletching or attack

Post by FR 2011-09-05, 21:38

I vote for the one ur at the highest level.
    venis19
    venis19

99 magic, firemaking, fletching or attack Empty Re: 99 magic, firemaking, fletching or attack

Post by venis19 2011-09-06, 01:25

what do you mean by vote
    venis19
    venis19

Post by venis19 2011-09-06, 01:26

and sorry i did this in like 2 minutes anyone you need good info on?
    FR
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by FR 2011-09-06, 01:36

I don't need any extra info. Thanks for trying 2 help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 22:49