Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

@Zodz last post

semi cooked semi raw cod

@Zodz last post Empty @Zodz last post

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod 2014-05-23, 07:26

Try consulting the other hosts before making arbitrary decisions because it appears you're too thick-skulled to comprehend reasoning. Making up a reason to get extra money for the house that doesn't belong to the house due to the referral system is not valid. If you want to make a case that I should pay the money to my original refer I'm all ears. Again I reiterate:

In no way, shape, or form would the house have kept the 54m whether I referred myself or not. The appropriate punishment would be to remove the amount of money I bet on the leader board from the referral money off my bet total or for me to pay Chess.
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

@Zodz last post Empty Re: @Zodz last post

Post by Luke 2014-05-23, 07:28

semi cooked semi raw cod wrote:Try consulting the other hosts before making arbitrary decisions because it appears you're too thick-skulled to comprehend reasoning. Making up a reason to get extra money for the house that doesn't belong to the house due to the referral system is not valid. If you want to make a case that I should pay the money to my original refer I'm all ears. Again I reiterate:

In no way, shape, or form would the house have kept the 54m whether I referred myself or not. The appropriate punishment would be to remove the amount of money I bet on the leader board from the referral money off my bet total or for me to pay Chess.
    He is Admin? Can't he do that now?
    semi cooked semi raw cod

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod 2014-05-23, 07:32

Langer wrote:
    semi cooked semi raw cod wrote:Try consulting the other hosts before making arbitrary decisions because it appears you're too thick-skulled to comprehend reasoning. Making up a reason to get extra money for the house that doesn't belong to the house due to the referral system is not valid. If you want to make a case that I should pay the money to my original refer I'm all ears. Again I reiterate:

Yes he can lol he just did a few minutes ago. The first sentence was a suggestion to him.
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2014-05-23, 07:33

semi cooked semi raw cod wrote:
    Langer wrote:

Yes he can lol he just did a few minutes ago. The first sentence was a suggestion to him.
    Ok I go back to hiding now, don't want to get involved with this anymore. I can see it turning into a timezone fight some how. I don't know why.
    semi cooked semi raw cod

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod 2014-05-23, 07:39

Langer wrote:
    Langer wrote:

Ok I go back to hiding now, don't want to get involved with this anymore. I can see it turning into a timezone fight some how. I don't know why.

Zodz and feur are in my time zone o.O?
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2014-05-23, 07:42

Langer wrote:
    Langer wrote:

Zodz and feur are in my time zone o.O?
    Some way or another, it will. Ok back to sitting on my fence. Glhf
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2014-05-23, 07:47

Langer wrote:

You cannot act like your actions referred chess instead of yourself.

You cannot act like neither of these are true:
    - We cannot control/prevent someone from referring themselves because it is their own actions that lead them to self-referral
    - Self referral has been publicly noted as against the rules.

Because your actions resulted in you referring yourself, and it was to your obligation to understand what is ethical and what has been publicly accepted as not. What you did was attempt to steal earnings that belonged to the house when you decided to refer to yourself.

Refer to my argument in my last post, it was pure logic by use of a logical consequence.

This is your chance to accept it and take responsibility for YOUR actions.
    semi cooked semi raw cod

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod 2014-05-23, 13:11

Zodz wrote:
    Langer wrote:

You cannot act like your actions referred chess instead of yourself.

You cannot act like neither of these are true:
    - We cannot control/prevent someone from referring themselves because it is their own actions that lead them to self-referral
    - Self referral has been publicly noted as against the rules.

Because your actions resulted in you referring yourself, and it was to your obligation to understand what is ethical and what has been publicly accepted as not. What you did was attempt to steal earnings that belonged to the house when you decided to refer to yourself.

Refer to my argument in my last post, it was pure logic by use of a logical consequence.

This is your chance to accept it and take responsibility for YOUR actions.

How can you be talking about what's ethical when you were all for following the letter of the official rules when letting me get scammed by a scammer? You can't just say use don't be ethical in one can then say think what's ethical in another.

Since you're on the subject of ethics, being ethical in the situation would obviously lead to me not paying. Actually I'll make a poll right now and see the results. It seems you don't understand when I said the rule was u enforced because day by day people referred themselves and day by day nothing was said which makes it appear its an outdated rule by Nr.

In fact, Sm had similar circumstances. They once were strictly against people referring themselves and obviously they were enforcing it. Later they took down the referral system and put it back up and people referred themselves. They weren't enforcing what they said about referrals and eventually just allowed people to refer themselves altogether.

Speaking of SM, I'll pay, but I'll take the ban anyway and taking a few people with me back to SM. Grats on stealing the equivalent to only a 1.08b pot.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2014-05-23, 16:37

Yes, Cora Dyce is real lazy and inconsistent when it comes to enforcing ANY rules, we don't even have an official rules thread. However, in four months you aren't the only one that has been in this situation. Xine has been punished for the same thing, Sand Crawl has been punished for the same thing and that imo proves that Zodz isn't just picking who to punish, Sand is his super devoted fanboy who's support only benefits him. Rule or not we couldn't even possibly decide to ignore this, continuity is required in these kind of decisions.

Alright, the bot malfunctioned and your referral was cleared, you chose to refer yourself. No one forced you to and you simply cannot blame this on the fact that apparently no one was looking and didn't instantly go whack on rule enforcing.

Even if certain situations like this were conveniently ignored, after you fell out with Feuer and according to you that's why he spilled the beans, it was up there and officially brought up so the clan could no longer ignore it. Due to past decisions in such situations no couldn't have been said. Connor's name was also brought up, by you i think and Zodz gave Connor the same ultimatum from what i heard. The clan did what it had to do in this situation, if you want to blame someone, blame Feuer for bringing it up, the clan is just acting how it's supposed to act.

This money can't be classified as Pants's since there is no way of guaranteeing that you wouldn't have just done !credits create if you knew that you would get banned if you referred yourself. It would set a dangerous precedent where you could potentially split the cash with Pants (who was your refer before that) and still walk away with it, while the clan's money is considered stolen.

You're smart and logical, but in this situation, to me, it looks like you're just grasping at straws to one-up the clan.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2014-05-23, 16:47

I'll pay, but I'll take the ban anyway and taking a few people with me back to SM.

Np. It has never been about the money

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 10:40