Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
Daft Punk
Wand
Jon
Frosty
The Uzumaki
9 posters

'THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP NOW! THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP!'

Wand
    Wand

'THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP NOW! THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP!' Empty 'THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP NOW! THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP!'

Post by Wand 2014-04-27, 16:46

'THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP NOW! THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP!' WildLoathsomeIrishredandwhitesetter

~

'THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP NOW! THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP!' Uritt8k

lol
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

'THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP NOW! THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP!' Empty Re: 'THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP NOW! THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP!'

Post by The Uzumaki 2014-04-27, 18:11

lol but I feel for them Sad
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

'THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP NOW! THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP!' Empty Re: 'THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP NOW! THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP!'

Post by Jon 2014-04-27, 18:23

What did I miss?
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2014-04-27, 18:26

Jon wrote:What did I miss?

To understand the title first of all u have to know what Gerrard did on the pitch after Liverpool beat city
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2014-04-27, 18:39

Tbh.....they didn't win, we just lost it.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-04-27, 19:51

The Uzumaki wrote:

To understand the title first of all u have to know what Gerrard did on the pitch after Liverpool beat city
    pray tell.
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2014-04-27, 20:27

Jon wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:

pray tell.

"This does not fucking slip now. This does not fucking slip. Listen, listen. This is gone, we go to Norwich, exactly the same, we go again. Come on!"
    - Stevie G.

Then he slips... and potentially loses the cup for them. Poor guy. I hope he wins the Prem with Liverpool before he retires :/

P.S.
    Sterling's face.

(black guy, bottom right, just wait for him, ~30 secs)
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2014-04-29, 00:58

Before the game, I was pretty damn sure Chelsea were going to lose. I didn't think they would get hammered, but certainly I thought they would lose 2-0 or maybe even 3-1. I didn't watch the game, I only saw the goals scored from viewing youtube videos. I have to say, based on what I saw, Chelsea probably were never going to score in that game and both goals were gifted to them by Liverpool. (by Mistake and desperation, by Liverpool chasing the game)

I don't think fans should criticise the managers tactics (Liverpool) for going for the game, considering we would have gone in at half time 0-0, unfortunately due to Gerard's ill-timed slip, we conceded a goal.

From reading the analysts views, it seems Liverpool chased the game in the second half, rather than patient build up play. Also I knew Chelsea would be defensive minded for the game in general, I still didn't think they would score/ keep a clean sheet, yet they did both, so hats of too them.

The one thing I don't like is the time wasting shit, which to be honest nearly every team in the league and foreign leagues do too. It just looks ugly, it's the sort of thing you would expect kids to do in school,(which they don't even do lol, at least in our school, even if we are winning 1-0, we want to score until the game is over!)

Anyway, Manchester City SHOULD win it from here but, I just hope they don't. I don't know how motivated Everton will be on Saturday Afternoon, but I hope they WIN, not draw, but Win since that's what they should be thinking about.

Ps. Anyone remember Mourinho lecturing the Palace ball boy on time wasting?

ps ps. I still stand by Mourinho as the best modern day tactician in the world at the moment.

ps ps ps. Atletico will knock them out gg, no tactics are saving you there!!!

ps ps ps ps. Reserved in case Atletico get knocked out.
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2014-04-30, 00:24

Frosty wrote:The one thing I don't like is the time wasting shit, which to be honest nearly every team in the league and foreign leagues do too. It just looks ugly, it's the sort of thing you would expect kids to do in school,(which they don't even do lol, at least in our school, even if we are winning 1-0, we want to score until the game is over!)
    Lol, Chelsea only scored in the extra time they themselves created.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2014-04-30, 00:34

Chelsea can luck their way into any championship and I am proud of it.
    Feuer Kaiser
    Feuer Kaiser

Post by Feuer Kaiser 2014-04-30, 01:34

Don't understand why he didn't just go for the field goal.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-04-30, 05:23

Frosty wrote:Before the game, I was pretty damn sure Chelsea were going to lose. I didn't think they would get hammered, but certainly I thought they would lose 2-0 or maybe even 3-1. I didn't watch the game, I only saw the goals scored from viewing youtube videos. I have to say, based on what I saw, Chelsea probably were never going to score in that game and both goals were gifted to them by Liverpool. (by Mistake and desperation, by Liverpool chasing the game)

I don't think fans should criticise the managers tactics (Liverpool) for going for the game, considering we would have gone in at half time 0-0, unfortunately due to Gerard's ill-timed slip, we conceded a goal.

From reading the analysts views, it seems Liverpool chased the game in the second half, rather than patient build up play. Also I knew Chelsea would be defensive minded for the game in general, I still didn't think they would score/ keep a clean sheet, yet they did both, so hats of too them.

The one thing I don't like is the time wasting shit, which to be honest nearly every team in the league and foreign leagues do too. It just looks ugly, it's the sort of thing you would expect kids to do in school,(which they don't even do lol, at least in our school, even if we are winning 1-0, we want to score until the game is over!)

Anyway, Manchester City SHOULD win it from here but, I just hope they don't. I don't know how motivated Everton will be on Saturday Afternoon, but I hope they WIN, not draw, but Win since that's what they should be thinking about.

Ps. Anyone remember Mourinho lecturing the Palace ball boy on time wasting?

ps ps. I still stand by Mourinho as the best modern day tactician in the world at the moment.

ps ps ps. Atletico will knock them out gg, no tactics are saving you there!!!

ps ps ps ps. Reserved in case Atletico get knocked out.

I've been saying all this time that City will win it but you're too stubborn to understand. Your predictions... are way off.
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2014-04-30, 23:10

Everton at home have a good chance of beating City, tho.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2014-05-01, 01:40

Wand wrote:Everton at home have a good chance of beating City, tho.
    lol bro you no nuffin
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-05-01, 12:29

4th place is meant for Arsenal
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-05-01, 16:47

Wand wrote:Everton at home have a good chance of beating City, tho.

True. Especially when Silva is out.. but never doubt Aguero!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content