Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+32
CM
Nr
Alǀen the Culprit
Feuer Kaiser
Allen the Culpit
DuhYerrowAzn
Boofz
UC2
Connor
Sanne
Allen's Slave
Iamtaba
Fosky8
Luke
The Uzumaki
Lelz
Cable speed
Alii | VP0
Rand al'Thor
Tunechi
Jace
Andrew
James
k099str
Joe
Nuti
Moe
Bf
Cannons
Frosty
Slash
Allen the Culprit
36 posters

Slash vs. Allen - Green Phat Finals

Allen the Culprit

Slash vs. Allen - Green Phat Finals  Empty Slash vs. Allen - Green Phat Finals

Post by Allen the Culprit 2014-03-26, 19:56

COMMENT YOUR VOTE ONTO THIS THREAD

Allen:

I'm going to go right into the bars that make you grab your hair and whisper... oh damn.
    Cos...if you like a/Laika mission, I'll send your dogs in the sky like that Soviet space program.
    I'll run into your house *blaow* have your head out your chest like Kuato
    Then rape your bitch, slap your kids - and do the pose from Johnny Bravo
    My crew type - Lochness monsters - never seen, but always awake and lurking.
    Your boys? Doodle and uhh... *insert crickets chirping*
    My boys are filled with lions - we're always evenly loaded - call that pack symmetry.
    Change your fucking location when we grab you from "under your bed" like paranormal activity.

You are an idiot in this community - the IQ equivalent of a Lil B fan.
    Me? I keep busting through your girl's walls, thirsty, like the Koolaid man.
    Your bitch? She's a waterfall. So wet, I almost fucking drowned.
    You'd think she was Kevin Hart's son the way she kept bobbying her head up and down.
    Made the mistake of giving her my number.. best believe my phone is blowing up
    Ironic that my balls get blew but your girl is crazy how she go in nuts.
    Then I treat her like my homework, she's at my desk and waiting.
    Blast open the door and go through her back door like a home invasion.
    You think I'm type bullshit? I've been fucking since 9th grade, ask Tom, the # of bitches I pull,
    It's absurd.
    The only time you've been 'playing a bitch' is when you're tryna beat Flappy...bird.
    Actually, change that to Fappy bird ... it's so sad man..
    Cause the stork is only delivering your kids to you and your right hand.

That avatar you got? A lot like the scene of this battle - red'll be everywhere
    You've never kissed a girl, though you had 17 years - you keep falling on life's every stair.
    So I suggest that Slash retires,
    And if you don't, I'll have a few people, slash your tires.
    I'll key you, bored, and take your back...Slash.
    Then, zip your body up, take the cash..dash.
    There'll be guns n' roses as Slash fuckin' die...
    Zip his body up at the scene..then go to his funeral, head down, with the suit n' tie.

Slash:  

Up against Allen, someone pass me a pen
    I know for sure that this rap will hit a ten.
    I'm on the 3rd sentence and the crowd already knows your fate
    You say you wrecked hard, wrote 30 bars
    But I know better than to take your bait
    You're trying so hard , in a fucked up state, but wait
    What's that I hear? It's Tom cryin about how he wants you to eat his dick off a plate!
    Tom and Allen, and Allen and Tom you both are two love birds making eachother cu-oom
    It doesn’t matter how hard you tried to make me lose
    I still made it out of that crap, like how hard I got accused,
    of something I didn't do. It gave me the feeling I was up against two.
    Enough about me, you wanna hear something about you?
    You're a cocky faggot, "Slash you're gonna get bar'd"
    Don't think you're such a know it all
    In reality everyone know's, you're a fucking retard
    Sometimes I get the feeling that you are gay
    Why else would you call yourself Mister-XK
    Oh by the way, how did Luke's ass taste?
    That good? You used his shit as toothpaste?
    Fuck this i'm done, oh but I need a grande finale,
    Here I come all the way down from 8 mile alley.

DON'T EVEN TRY TO OUT-BAR ME THIS TIME.
    DID YOU FAIL NURSERY SCHOOL OR SOMETHIN? THEY TAUGHT US HOW TO RHYME
    YOU COULD BE A STREET PERFORMER, AND NOT EARN A SINGLE DIME
    YOU CAN DRINK 100 GALLONS OF WINE, BUT STILL WON'T HIT A DECENT LINE
    WHEN I WIN THIS, I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOU WHINE,
    CAUSE, THIS WHOLE GAME YOU'VE HAD THE AK-47, WHILE I'VE HAD THE NINE
    I'VE EVEN BEEN IN RECLINE MODE. UNTIL NOW
    YOU DON'T STAND A SINGLE CHANCE, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BOW
    Can't you see? You're megatron and i'm optimus prime.
    I hope you have finally realized it's time for you to resign

Last edited by Allen the Culprit on 2014-03-26, 20:05; edited 2 times in total
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Slash vs. Allen - Green Phat Finals  Empty Re: Slash vs. Allen - Green Phat Finals

Post by Slash 2014-03-26, 19:56

Poll..?
    Allen the Culprit

Slash vs. Allen - Green Phat Finals  Empty Re: Slash vs. Allen - Green Phat Finals

Post by Allen the Culprit 2014-03-26, 19:57

I caught the body. At least with Andrew, it was close.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-03-26, 19:59

Allen the Culprit wrote:I caught the body. At least with Andrew, it was close.
    Nope, I clearly did , nice story though.
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2014-03-26, 20:00

Allen won.
    Allen the Culprit

Post by Allen the Culprit 2014-03-26, 20:01

Slash wrote:
    Allen the Culprit wrote:I caught the body. At least with Andrew, it was close.
    Nope, I clearly did , nice story though.

But seriously.

It's not even close.
    Allen the Culprit

Post by Allen the Culprit 2014-03-26, 20:04

Ignore the poll - clearly Slash is up to some bullshit.

http://www.coradyce.com/u8234
    http://www.coradyce.com/u8231
    http://www.coradyce.com/u8244

58Crunescape all logged in 2 minutes after the poll was created. Busted, you dumbass. Now, all votes are reported on to the thread.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2014-03-26, 20:07

Bars aren't all about trying to make witty comments and intellectual puns each line, I got bored after the first few lines so I skipped to Slash.

Voted for Slash's since they were straight to the point and weren't focused on witty comments, his bars didn't seem like he was forcing wit into them

EDIT: And like I said before, only votes that should count are people posting who they voted for on the thread so so far it's 1 to 1.

Last edited by Cannons on 2014-03-26, 20:09; edited 2 times in total
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2014-03-26, 20:08

..... you realize mods can see who voted for what in polls, right?
    Allen the Culprit

Post by Allen the Culprit 2014-03-26, 20:09

Random Majed wrote:..... you realize mods can see who voted for what in polls, right?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-03-26, 20:09

ALLEN PULLS OFF ANOTHER PRANK, CREATES ACCOUNTS AND VOTES FOR ME TO LOOK LIKE I'M CHEATING, HOW ELSE DID HE NOTICE ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS SO FAST. GOODJOB KID, YOU HAVE NO PROOF I MADE THOSE ACCOUNTS.
    EIther that or someone trolled me
    This is my only forum account, believe me or not. I knew somee shit like this would happen in the finals
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2014-03-26, 20:10

Random Majed wrote:..... you realize mods can see who voted for what in polls, right?

It would have helped if you checked the votes for the bars threads before these, like the one that got locked after Allen won by one lol

Or you can also post who voted for who and request them to post so you can check their IPs
    Allen the Culprit

Post by Allen the Culprit 2014-03-26, 20:10

Slash wrote:ALLEN PULLS OFF ANOTHER PRANK, CREATES ACCOUNTS AND VOTES FOR ME TO LOOK LIKE I'M CHEATING, HOW ELSE DID HE NOTICE ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS SO FAST. GOODJOB KID, YOU HAVE NO PROOF I MADE THOSE ACCOUNTS.
    This is my only forum account, believe me or not. I knew somee shit like this would happen in the finals

No. You dumbass - that never happened.

Also, people have told me that a week ago you were telling people to vote for you in the IRC - either way, you're an idiot.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-03-26, 20:12

Allen the Culprit wrote:
    Slash wrote:ALLEN PULLS OFF ANOTHER PRANK, CREATES ACCOUNTS AND VOTES FOR ME TO LOOK LIKE I'M CHEATING, HOW ELSE DID HE NOTICE ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS SO FAST. GOODJOB KID, YOU HAVE NO PROOF I MADE THOSE ACCOUNTS.

Also, people have told me that a week ago you were telling people to vote for you in the IRC - either way, you're an idiot.
    I never asked anyone to vote for me, name me the people Allen
    Make more shit up
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2014-03-26, 20:15

Slash wrote:
    Allen the Culprit wrote:

Make more shit up

We all know you didn't lol, he usually just gets mad when things don't go his way, i.e him calling me a "biased sack of shit" on irc because I didn't like his bars. If the bars are so try-hard that I have to skip them of course you won't get my vote lol
    Allen the Culprit

Post by Allen the Culprit 2014-03-26, 20:17

Cannons wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    Allen the Culprit wrote:

Make more shit up

We all know you didn't lol, he usually just gets mad when things don't go his way, i.e him calling me a "biased sack of shit" on irc because I didn't like his bars. If the bars are so try-hard that I have to skip them of course you won't get my vote lol

Cannons,

I was told by two people he asked them to vote for him. Don't put yourself in something you're not involved in, please.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-03-26, 20:19

Allen the Culprit wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    Allen the Culprit wrote:

Make more shit up

Cannons,

I was told by two people he asked them to vote for him. Don't put yourself in something you're not involved in, please.
    Still haven't heard any names.
    The last names you gave me, snowpwn and tehroller
    Snowpwn I have never pmed the guy
    Tehroller, I showed him the thread but did not ask him to vote for me in specific
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2014-03-26, 20:19

Allen the Culprit wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    Allen the Culprit wrote:

Make more shit up

Cannons,

And I was there when Sand was saying he was paying people to vote on your bars vs Haxbug. So what?
    Allen the Culprit

Post by Allen the Culprit 2014-03-26, 20:19

Slash wrote:
    Allen the Culprit wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    Allen the Culprit wrote:

Make more shit up

Cannons,

Tehroller, I showed him the thread but did not ask him to vote for me in specific

A host told me that I trust ; he wouldn't lie - don't worry if you end up do winning, I'll check logs for the last week or two. Control F your comments, etc. If it's clean, I'll give you the phat, np.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-03-26, 20:23

Yeah go ahead and check logs
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-03-26, 20:46

Allen the Culprit wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    Allen the Culprit wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    Allen the Culprit wrote:

Make more shit up

Cannons,

A host told me that I trust ; he wouldn't lie - don't worry if you end up do winning, I'll check logs for the last week or two. Control F your comments, etc. If it's clean, I'll give you the phat, np.

Sand and slash both adved in irc.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-03-26, 20:49

I told people to go and vote, I never asked people to vote for me. Which is what Allen is doing right now in IRC.

Sand told people to vote for Allen, lol.
    Nuti
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nuti 2014-03-26, 20:53

i vote for slash
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-03-26, 20:58

I vote Allen.
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2014-03-26, 21:03

I disagree with Cannons.  I think that having the intellect to come up with witty comments such as the Kevin Hart, Soviet space program, and paranormal activity adds to the humor and reinforces what is trying to be said(and understanding the reference off the bat makes it that much better).  But saying that, slashz' bars were also really good even though they didn't have as many of the correlation bars with the outside world, you could tell he was straight pissed writing this and he wrote it all out pretty well.  

I actually had to read both bars multiple times because I felt they both pretty even and hit home on several nerves of the other person.  

After thinking I gotta say my vote goes to Allen.  I feel as if his was more high grade and went down hard slash.  As for slashz I felt that some of his bars didn't make that much sense.  But honestly slash props I felt that you stepped up your game on this one.  Would like to see a best out of three series..Feel that there is some unfinished business.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-14, 08:26