Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Allen's Slave
Rock
FancyChansey
7 posters

Okay guys im tired of being griefed

FancyChansey
    FancyChansey

Okay guys im tired of being griefed Empty Okay guys im tired of being griefed

Post by FancyChansey 2014-03-07, 17:57

Today i log on to find out that im completely surrounded with obsidian not just a few 31 pieces of obsidian, thank goodness i had a effecency pick on me. Once i get out of the house i also see that whoever surrounded me in obsidian also completely covered Legends house in water and im talking every block had a water source block on it, this took me 20 minutes to finally stop all the water. It seems like no matter where i go people find an area im in and decide lets grief him. Its really starting to get annoying guys.

FancyChansey and all who have been griefed are tired of your shenanigans just play the game and stop destroying our work that take us forever to plan and do, and people like you come and say oh look a castle lets throw some tnt into and watch it explode.

In advance if it does stop thank you for understanding that we find it annoying and thank you for being amazing and actually stopping.

Rock
    Rock

Okay guys im tired of being griefed Empty Re: Okay guys im tired of being griefed

Post by Rock 2014-03-07, 21:50

FancyChansey wrote:Today i log on to find out that im completely surrounded with obsidian not just a few 31 pieces of obsidian, thank goodness i had a effecency pick on me. Once i get out of the house i also see that whoever surrounded me in obsidian also completely covered Legends house in water and im talking every block had a water source block on it, this took me 20 minutes to finally stop all the water. It seems like no matter where i go people find an area im in and decide lets grief him. Its really starting to get annoying guys.

FancyChansey and all who have been griefed are tired of your shenanigans just play the game and stop destroying our work that take us forever to plan and do, and people like you come and say oh look a castle lets throw some tnt into and watch it explode.

In advance if it does stop thank you for understanding that we find it annoying and thank you for being amazing and actually stopping.

My guess is that it could be immortal again...?
    FancyChansey
    FancyChansey

Okay guys im tired of being griefed Empty Re: Okay guys im tired of being griefed

Post by FancyChansey 2014-03-07, 21:52

Rock wrote:
    FancyChansey wrote:Today i log on to find out that im completely surrounded with obsidian not just a few 31 pieces of obsidian, thank goodness i had a effecency pick on me. Once i get out of the house i also see that whoever surrounded me in obsidian also completely covered Legends house in water and im talking every block had a water source block on it, this took me 20 minutes to finally stop all the water. It seems like no matter where i go people find an area im in and decide lets grief him. Its really starting to get annoying guys.

Nope, immortal doesnt know where Jon lives
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2014-03-07, 22:32

Rock wrote:

You are supposed to quit
    sniperrex9
    sniperrex9

Post by sniperrex9 2014-03-07, 23:23

FancyChansey wrote:
    Rock wrote:

Nope thats what you think i just have a some respect for jon so i wont touch his house but you should check under the house for a special surprise
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2014-03-08, 02:22

Stop ruining other peoples shit!!!
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2014-03-08, 15:10

FancyChansey wrote:
    Rock wrote:

Yep you're fault it's jmm -.- I told you this Jon is gonna get mad at you now...
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-03-08, 23:10

sniperrex9 wrote:
    FancyChansey wrote:
    Rock wrote:

Nope thats what you think i just have a some respect for jon so i wont touch his house but you should check under the house for a special surprise

What did you do under his house?
    FancyChansey
    FancyChansey

Post by FancyChansey 2014-03-08, 23:33

I all ready know who did it guys and it was known of the people listed above, and immortal don't take credit for something I know you didn't do and I am also still pissed at you for last time at least my area is protected now
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-03-09, 16:12

FancyChansey wrote:I all ready know who did it guys and it was known of the people listed above, and immortal don't take credit for something I know you didn't do and I am also still pissed at you for last time at least my area is protected now

Who did it?
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-03-09, 16:42

Legend Joe4 wrote:
    FancyChansey wrote:I all ready know who did it guys and it was known of the people listed above, and immortal don't take credit for something I know you didn't do and I am also still pissed at you for last time at least my area is protected now

Who did it?
    FancyChansey
    FancyChansey

Post by FancyChansey 2014-03-10, 21:19

Jon it was Connor it was just a prank no damage done

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 17:45