Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Connor
Understand
Navzatiny
7 posters

Help me with a german paper, please!

Navzatiny
    Navzatiny

Help me with a german paper, please! Empty Help me with a german paper, please!

Post by Navzatiny 2014-02-15, 02:15

Hey guys!
    I've been given an assignment to write a German paper about my room, and I'd like some help with this - if anyone would be nice enough to help me, that'd be amazing!!
    Needless to say, I'd prefer if you have a pretty solid and decent german if you want to help me, as this paper may come in somewhat important for my grades. The level that I'm writing on isn't very advanced though, as I'm in the 8th grade right now, and we started having German in 6th grade.
    I do not want you to write the paper for me completely, but I may ask you to help me translate some sentences from English to German (or Danish to German if you happen to be a Dane, but I highly doubt that lol), and I'd also ask you to read some sentences for errors and advice to make them better.

If help is offered by anyone, I'd like to offer 1m 07 / 8m EoC / A Bond as a thanks!

Post below if you're interested -- Payment will be done the day that I am handing in the paper (Wednesday, February 26th) or earlier, if I am completely satisfied of it any earlier.
    Thanks in advance!

Understand
    Understand

Help me with a german paper, please! Empty Re: Help me with a german paper, please!

Post by Understand 2014-02-15, 02:18

Help me with a german paper, please! Facepalm_227785
    Navzatiny
    Navzatiny

Help me with a german paper, please! Empty Re: Help me with a german paper, please!

Post by Navzatiny 2014-02-15, 02:28

I think I've done something wrong lol.. Sad((
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-02-15, 02:35

Understand wrote:Help me with a german paper, please! Facepalm_227785

I think he means, its your school work, so you should be doing it.
    2sanne2

Post by 2sanne2 2014-02-15, 03:37

Just do it yourself, if you keep letting other people do the work for you you will never learn it and you will have a disadvantage later in your live or school career.

You will probably get feedback and just use that for assignments in the future. Google translate is your friend, it's not that hard just use small sentences and don't try to make it too long because it's getting messed up quite fast with German.

GL

Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2014-02-15, 06:52

2sanne2 wrote:Just do it yourself, if you keep letting other people do the work for you you will never learn it and you will have a disadvantage later in your live or school career.

You will probably get feedback and just use that for assignments in the future. Google translate is your friend, it's not that hard just use small sentences and don't try to make it too long because it's getting messed up quite fast with German.

GL

This is exactly right, when I started applying myself to learn Chinese this year I have seen massive improvements with my ability to memories characters and formulate sentences.
    struggler0
    struggler0
    Admin
    Admin

Post by struggler0 2014-02-24, 12:42

I could give you some hints and corrections here and there.... Wink

James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2014-02-24, 13:26

Ich habe einen hund

Frankfurt

Currywurst

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 01:20