Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+10
Joe
Andrew
Jaycubb
Moe
Throy
Phat4tw
Nr
G
Bothers
Connor
14 posters

There Needs To Be A New Way To Fund The House.

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

There Needs To Be A New Way To Fund The House. Empty There Needs To Be A New Way To Fund The House.

Post by Connor 2014-01-25, 07:28

So im kind of getting annoyed with having the house run out of money every 5 fucking seconds. I can't even do a 20m blackjack wager..... Then I see hosts constantly throwing in their money they earned from hosting, into the house pot. This isn't right at all. Andy you need to figure out a different method for funding the house. The hosts aren't the ones responsible for ensuring there is money available in the house for other players to potentially win.

This money should be funded directly from you, as well as come from hosting fees and host rank up fees. I have been told that hosts currently don't pay for monthly fees, which doesn't make any sense, but I do believe that since I haven't seen you in IRC asking for fees for a long time. I'd suggest maybe getting back into that because what is that you are missing each month, around 2b in fees? That money could be going towards the house.

I think its time to start paying a little more attention to the clan, or hire a co-owner to collect fees.
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

There Needs To Be A New Way To Fund The House. Empty Re: There Needs To Be A New Way To Fund The House.

Post by Bothers 2014-01-25, 07:40

To be honest, I agree.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

There Needs To Be A New Way To Fund The House. Empty Re: There Needs To Be A New Way To Fund The House.

Post by G 2014-01-25, 16:48

Hosts don't make so much anymore...

Post by Guest 2014-01-25, 18:29

Over Living wrote:Hosts don't make so much anymore...
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2014-01-25, 18:37

You realise that wouldn't be viable? 2b in the house per month is less than hosts would add there in a month. I agree that the house isn't working on it's full potential, having it host-funded is the best way to go, the house system is what needs an update. I'll edit this post later with my ideas on how the house should operate.. I had it all written up but host section got cleared so the thread with suggestions disappeared. There's a HTML source copy of that with my post somewhere in my mIRC query logs... i'll dig it up later.
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2014-01-26, 00:58

I think that more hosts need to be funding the house rather than the same few hosts that do it consistently.
    Throy

Post by Throy 2014-01-26, 01:18

lost 400m by now.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-01-26, 02:05

Throy wrote:lost 400m by now.

perfect example
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-01-26, 08:18

Agree 100%, for example:

A bettor called violentt came and wanted to do a 87m bet. For 20 minutes, there was no host to take it. Then, he pmed me that he is going to dragondyce to bet but I stopped him. After hled zodz for 5 mins he responded and cashed him in. He then lost and re-cashed 230m, wanted to bet all but couldn't.

My point is, we are a gambling clan right? we need to be ready to take any bets, even 5b bets.
    If you insist of making the hosts fund, then make the house go negative and then hosts will pay up.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2014-01-26, 15:43

we do pay fees. we only get 6% comish instead of 10%
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-01-26, 17:54

Moe wrote:Agree 100%, for example:

A bettor called violentt came and wanted to do a 87m bet. For 20 minutes, there was no host to take it. Then, he pmed me that he is going to dragondyce to bet but I stopped him. After hled zodz for 5 mins he responded and cashed him in. He then lost and re-cashed 230m, wanted to bet all but couldn't.

My point is, we are a gambling clan right? we need to be ready to take any bets, even 5b bets.
    If you insist of making the hosts fund, then make the house go negative and then hosts will pay up.

Lol.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2014-01-26, 18:16

why should hosts have to pay the house? moe lol
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2014-01-26, 18:28

easy. make andy put 5-6b on it, then we good
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2014-01-26, 18:29

Andrew wrote:easy. make andy put 5-6b on it, then we good

he would lose shit loads. and he just put in 400m so yea
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-01-26, 18:38

Jaycubb wrote:why should hosts have to pay the house? moe lol

He's only saying this cause he's the one who referred Violentt, and he's angry that he couldn't get dem referral gainz. Moe is so funny.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2014-01-26, 18:40

Jaycubb wrote:
    Andrew wrote:easy. make andy put 5-6b on it, then we good

he would lose shit loads. and he just put in 400m so yea
    SARRRRRRRRRRCASM
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-01-26, 18:42

Legend Joe4 wrote:

He's only saying this cause he's the one who referred Violentt, and he's angry that he couldn't get dem referral gainz. Moe is so funny.

you know what's funny? he bet the 200m later on. There is so many other bettors who cashed out since the house was cleaned, but violent is the only bettor who I have witnessed it on his time.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-01-26, 18:55

Obviously Andy is so inactive he cant even realize that he is finally getting high wager bettors (besides myself), and maybe he needs to find a new way to fund the house to ensure there is always at least 1-2b sitting in the house at one time.

Id like to do what I do at SM and do 50-100m vs the bot blackjacks, but I cant because the house never seems to have any money in it. So I basically have to wait for Jet or So to log in, but I have doing vs player games.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-01-26, 19:50

Moe wrote:
    Legend Joe4 wrote:

you know what's funny? he bet the 200m later on. There is so many other bettors who cashed out since the house was cleaned, but violent is the only bettor who I have witnessed it on his time.

That's really funny. I am laughing.
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers 2014-01-26, 19:59

Connor wrote:Obviously Andy is so inactive he cant even realize that he is finally getting high wager bettors (besides myself), and maybe he needs to find a new way to fund the house to ensure there is always at least 1-2b sitting in the house at one time.

Id like to do what I do at SM and do 50-100m vs the bot blackjacks, but I cant because the house never seems to have any money in it. So I basically have to wait for Jet or So to log in, but I have doing vs player games.

I agree. It is up to andy what he wants to do, but hosts shouldn't have to lose money doing this.
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2014-01-26, 23:24

Lost No More wrote:
    Connor wrote:Obviously Andy is so inactive he cant even realize that he is finally getting high wager bettors (besides myself), and maybe he needs to find a new way to fund the house to ensure there is always at least 1-2b sitting in the house at one time.

I agree.  It is up to andy what he wants to do, but hosts shouldn't have to lose money doing this.

Exactly right. From what I have seen, hosts are loosing a LOT of money on this.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-01-26, 23:37

Phat4tw wrote:
    Lost No More wrote:

I agree.  It is up to andy what he wants to do, but hosts shouldn't have to lose money doing this.

Exactly right. From what I have seen, hosts are loosing a LOT of money on this.
    We need to find a weigh to tight these hosts up
    semi cooked semi raw cod

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod 2014-01-27, 00:15

First time I seen hosts/bot on the losing end of the stick especially when the odds on their side.
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2014-01-27, 00:48

semi cooked semi raw cod wrote:First time I seen hosts/bot on the losing end of the stick especially when the odds on their side.
    You have to take into account that the bot is new.  Over time with the bots odds the house/hosts will win more money, they just have to be patient if this is the way they choose to fund the bot.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-01-28, 18:54

semi cooked semi raw cod wrote:First time I seen hosts/bot on the losing end of the stick especially when the odds on their side.

Lol that's pretty true

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 14:28