Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+16
Darius L T U
Moechelle Rounds
G
Christina
Daft Punk
Aid
Firefury54
Feuer Kaiser
Joe
Dorian
Andrew
Tom's Slave
Moe
Rosie Moe'Donnell
CM
Account Set
20 posters

Who should I visit during Spring Break

Poll

Who should I visit?

[ 7 ]
    Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Bar_left23%Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Bar_left3%Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Bar_left30%Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Bar_left13%Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Bar_left30%Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Bar_right [30%] 

Total Votes: 30
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Empty Re: Who should I visit during Spring Break

Post by Christina 2014-01-11, 11:17

Come visit me, so I can put you six feet beneath the ground and thus end all of your mom's problems.                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edit: sorry, it's 4am, I must be up in three hours, and that 'Christina is a girl?' comment made me want to hit you with a shovel.
    Account Set
    Account Set

Who should I visit during Spring Break - Page 2 Empty Re: Who should I visit during Spring Break

Post by Account Set 2014-01-11, 17:36

Christina wrote:Come visit me, so I can put you six feet beneath the ground and thus end all of your mom's problems.                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edit: sorry, it's 4am, I must be up in three hours, and that 'Christina is a girl?' comment made me want to hit you with a shovel.
    bitch please.
    Rosie Moe'Donnell
    Rosie Moe'Donnell

Post by Rosie Moe'Donnell 2014-01-11, 17:41

Account Set wrote:
    Christina wrote:Come visit me, so I can put you six feet beneath the ground and thus end all of your mom's problems.                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edit: sorry, it's 4am, I must be up in three hours, and that 'Christina is a girl?' comment made me want to hit you with a shovel.
    bitch please.

l00000000000000000000000000000000l
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-01-11, 22:23

Tom's Slave wrote:...

No.

Don't come close to California; according to Slash, pHd in seismology and the integration of renewable energy, California is going to break off as an island from the continental United States in the next 50 years or so because of the shifting of tectonic plates.
    lol
    Aid
    Aid
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Aid 2014-01-12, 07:20

Christina is guy irl
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2014-01-12, 23:59

THEY DONT WANT YOU TO VISIT THEM ANYWAYS.
    Moechelle Rounds
    Moechelle Rounds

Post by Moechelle Rounds 2014-01-13, 03:26

go Ryan!
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2014-01-13, 07:25

jesus christ if i met any of you irl i'd run away and call animal control.
    Darius L T U
    Darius L T U

Post by Darius L T U 2014-01-13, 08:40

connor likes hot boys Smile)
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2014-01-13, 09:50

Selena Gomez
    Rosie Moe'Donnell
    Rosie Moe'Donnell

Post by Rosie Moe'Donnell 2014-01-13, 15:56

Andrew wrote:jesus christ if i met any of you irl i'd run away and call animal control.

vietnam
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2014-01-13, 20:50

Andrew wrote:jesus christ if i met any of you irl i'd run away and call animal control.

Sad
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-01-13, 20:53

You'd call it for yourself???
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-01-13, 22:07

I bust it 'til the spring break like Cancun.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-01-13, 23:41

I don't think animal control would handle me.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2014-01-14, 02:03

rabies is a terrible disease Sad
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2014-01-14, 03:20

Aid wrote:
    Christina is guy irl
    G i r l.
    Marilyn Moenroe
    Marilyn Moenroe

Post by Marilyn Moenroe 2014-01-14, 07:03

Darius L T U wrote:connor likes hot boys Smile)

You're a hot boy Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 06:29