Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Cable speed
Daft Punk
Viper
Rosie Moe'Donnell
Tom's Slave
Account Set
10 posters

The Hate I get Each and Every Day

Account Set
    Account Set

The Hate I get Each and Every Day Empty The Hate I get Each and Every Day

Post by Account Set 2014-01-08, 02:13

I love how people make fun of me, espically the people on ts. After making a name in this fc its sad how people make fun of me in different ways. People tell me to kill yourself and asking me why I came back to the friends chat. You know what I responded with? I told him congrats, I have a knife in my hand cutting myself, and the person didnt even respond to the situation. That shows how some people can be dick heads and lazy fucks. I made true friends in this clan, but some are true dicks that try to make fun of me. On skype I showed allen the knife and me cutting myself and showing that I'm not joking around

Last edited by Account Set on 2014-01-08, 03:05; edited 1 time in total
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

The Hate I get Each and Every Day Empty Re: The Hate I get Each and Every Day

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-01-08, 02:15

Thing is I don't think he's kidding guys..

The Hate I get Each and Every Day Joking10
    Rosie Moe'Donnell
    Rosie Moe'Donnell

Post by Rosie Moe'Donnell 2014-01-08, 02:28

Viper
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Viper 2014-01-08, 02:53

You dont have to listen to anyones petty bullshit and what are your parents gonna say when they see you holdin a knife cutting yourself because of some ignorant people makin fun of you
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2014-01-08, 03:06

People have apoligized, thanks.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2014-01-08, 03:07

This is not funny - someone lock / archive this please.

Don't threaten to hurt yourself - it's not funny at all and it is a base way to illicit a response from people. Take care of your body, don't even suggest something as silly as that. It really upsets me.

Post by Guest 2014-01-08, 03:17

Tom's Slave wrote:Thing is I don't think he's kidding guys..

The Hate I get Each and Every Day Joking10

L00000L OMG.
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2014-01-08, 03:19

This really is a sad topic/discussion. If you think actually cutting yourself and showing a knife threaten to do so will help your case you're completely wrong.

The only thing people here want you to do is show a little bit of maturity which in this case you're being kind of counterproductive.
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2014-01-08, 03:33

Account. Ignore all these ignorant people on the irc. They just want to make fun of you just ignore it. Don't go and cutting yourself just because of these virtual people you don't even know irl make fun of you. Just be who you are ignore others.
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2014-01-08, 03:40

Rock wrote:Account. Ignore all these ignorant people on the irc. They just want to make fun of you just ignore it. Don't go and cutting yourself just because of these virtual people you don't even know irl make fun of you. Just be who you are ignore others.

lol it isn't even on IRC.
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2014-01-08, 03:57

Daft Punk wrote:This is not funny - someone lock / archive this please.

Don't threaten to hurt yourself - it's not funny at all and it is a base way to illicit a response from people.  Take care of your body, don't even suggest something as silly as that.  It really upsets me.

It's not supposed to be funny you were theo ne who started all this. My problems arent silly how would you like it if i called that to your problems ? You should be upset be upset with yourself nto me.

Post by Guest 2014-01-08, 05:26

Any updates/cuts broski?
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2014-01-08, 08:27

If our interactions are causing you to feel this way then I am truly apologetic and am greatly upset with myself and my behavior.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2014-01-08, 10:05

.... Account, don't be affected by what people are saying.. they don't really know how much it could affect a person.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2014-01-08, 11:03

You shouldn't listen to people who say bs about you. I know it's easier said than done, but you need to learn to ignore them. They're not worth your time. Showing knives and stuff like that will just egg them on. If you're truly cutting yourself over people like that, press the ignore button. Also, you should seek out some help from your parents or someone who is close to you. Cutting is never the answer. ~Locking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 11:30