Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

Have a little something to announce...

Kebab meat

Have a little something to announce... Empty Have a little something to announce...

Post by Kebab meat 2014-01-03, 14:51

I'm gay.

Not really, Hello Cora Dycers! I have returned. Ever since I have gotten my Playstation 4 for Christmas, I have started livestreaming many games. These games range from Call of Duty ghosts to Fifa to Warframe. I have almost 30 followers. Yes, get on my level! I'm not here to apply for host or participate in giveaways or leech of you guys, but I'm here to give my sincere apologise to many who I have upset. I left on a bad turn last time, flaming and bsing you guys and I'm back because I thought that I'll come and see my 'Friends'. I truly have been away from these fourms for a very long time. I don't know how long ^.^ but it was a range of months.

I want to come back to chill with you guys on minecraft, teamspeak and the IRC, and throw in a couple of stream advertisements on the way, only because I enjoy streaming and I'm pretty sure you'd like to see me rage on FIFA 14 (Yes, I'm awful at it!) and maybe we could have a couple of games. I think I have changed for the good, the time I've been away from you guys... Not saying that you're a bad influence or nothing. I miss having people like James telling me his awful jokes. I miss Legend Joe trolling people on their streams. I miss good ol' Jon and many more of you guys. I have been giving so many chances and so much trust, but I've thrown it out of the window. I want to earn back that trust and dignity.

You can say all this about me leaving and joining, but I don't care. I'm not here for my benefit, I'm here for yours. Maybe you're bored and want to watch me on FIFA or on Ghosts, Killzone, Warframe or whatever.

I seriously hope that you're cool with me. Thanks for reading this and maybe I could get unbanned

Martin.

www.twitch.tv/2kk2prods if you want to ever watch the stream

P.s. I never scammed blake for $8 lol.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Have a little something to announce... Empty Re: Have a little something to announce...

Post by Nr 2014-01-03, 14:57

Support. Welcome back, Martin. Smile
    Kebab meat

Have a little something to announce... Empty Re: Have a little something to announce...

Post by Kebab meat 2014-01-03, 14:59

Nr wrote:Support. Welcome back, Martin. Smile

Forgot the mention Smile

Thanks man, means a lot Razz
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2014-01-03, 17:42

Martin AKA Martin2kk2?
    Kebab meat

Post by Kebab meat 2014-01-03, 18:01

Frosty wrote:Martin AKA Martin2kk2?
    lol
    Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by Lord Abigor 2014-01-03, 18:51

Lol..what happen to your old account
    Kebab meat

Post by Kebab meat 2014-01-03, 21:18

Lord Abigor wrote:Lol..what happen to your old account

Idk, I think Andy banned it once again Razz
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-01-03, 21:54

Lol those streamers got so mad ^^
    Kebab meat

Post by Kebab meat 2014-01-03, 22:09

Legend Joe4 wrote:Lol those streamers got so mad ^^

Good times man Razz

pming each other over their accounts to talk to each other Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 12:45