Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
Iamtaba
Darius L T U
Paul
Allen's Slave
Tom's Slave
_Mickimaus_
Host DAS
aquatic girl
12 posters

Cora dyce revolutioner ideas by LTU!!!

aquatic girl

Cora dyce revolutioner ideas by LTU!!!  Empty Cora dyce revolutioner ideas by LTU!!!

Post by aquatic girl 2013-12-30, 20:33

Ok. First I will tell, I recame here like a new man and I don't care about rank, sooo I really want to help!!! 1. We need to pay all people their cash from credits. Why's that? Because, I offer to return old bot, because people enjoy it more and it is simplier. 2. We need to go to Runescape07 and start doing drop partys. Because you can spam in rs07 and don't get mute, some of our accounts can spam to people to join our forums and friend chat 24/7. 3. We need to spam somehow or tell people to join Coradyce.com somehow. 4. All ranks then will have work in 07, because people like betting from 07 and we will get good commision. Please comment and share your ideas about my idea. Please offer something too if you can people!!! P.S. All ranks please do not wait always. What do I mean? I mean that you need to get job into hands when you get it. Don't think like this: Ehh, maybe let's try this idea tommorow? The next day: Ehh I am too tired today, maybe tommorow. Let's do this now!! FOR CORA DYCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Host DAS
    Host DAS

Cora dyce revolutioner ideas by LTU!!!  Empty Re: Cora dyce revolutioner ideas by LTU!!!

Post by Host DAS 2013-12-30, 20:42

WOW LTU nice idea! I give vouch for your idea.And i want too our old dice bot.
    _Mickimaus_
    _Mickimaus_

Cora dyce revolutioner ideas by LTU!!!  Empty Re: Cora dyce revolutioner ideas by LTU!!!

Post by _Mickimaus_ 2013-12-30, 23:11

I want to stop this jackpot and make a new weekly toplist.
    1 place which most total dice wager amounts: example 750m
    2. 250m
    3. 100m
    4. 50m
    4 25m
    So people don't bet 100k to get in this giveaway. They start many and high wagers to win weekly price.

Maybe other prizes but i like this idea Razz
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-01-01, 23:03

What the hell lmao
    aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2014-01-01, 23:32

I see none is giving a fking shit, i qiut this coradyce, fking lazy people. I give ideas and they dont give a damn shit, Andy is the king of lazy people!!! Fuck yea people!!!!
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2014-01-01, 23:53

Tom's Slave wrote:What the hell lmao
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2014-01-02, 03:57

aquatic girl wrote:I see none is giving a fking shit, i qiut this coradyce, fking lazy people. I give ideas and they dont give a damn shit, Andy is the king of lazy people!!! Fuck yea people!!!!
    It has only been 2 days. The hell?
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-01-03, 03:41

aquatic girl wrote:I see none is giving a fking shit, i qiut this coradyce, fking lazy people. I give ideas and they dont give a damn shit, Andy is the king of lazy people!!! Fuck yea people!!!!

Did you quit because of my comment?

(Please say yes)
    Darius L T U
    Darius L T U

Post by Darius L T U 2014-01-09, 11:09

i lol'ed, hard, really hard LOLO, things dont happen in this way
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2014-01-10, 09:46

Lmfao
    "Gonna suggest idea"
    2 days pass
    "Omg nothing happened yet, quitting"
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2014-01-11, 00:06

Iamtaba wrote:Lmfao
    "Gonna suggest idea"
    2 days pass
    "Omg nothing happened yet, quitting"

haha, seems the case
    Rosie Moe'Donnell
    Rosie Moe'Donnell

Post by Rosie Moe'Donnell 2014-01-11, 00:14

Tom's Slave wrote:

(Please say yes)

I'll give credit where credit is due. Points to you. Not worth too much though, not high enough on the wanted list.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-01-12, 06:20

Rosie Moe'Donnell wrote:
    Tom's Slave wrote:

(Please say yes)

I'll give credit where credit is due. Points to you. Not worth too much though, not high enough on the wanted list.

stfu. tired of your shit Tom.
    ash2000119
    ash2000119

Post by ash2000119 2014-02-11, 02:23

Its a pretty good idea considering some of those who play and bet 07 will also try out betting on eoc.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2014-02-11, 03:40

ash2000119 wrote:Its a pretty good idea considering some of those who play and bet 07 will also try out betting on eoc.
    we are having 07 soon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 21:02