Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+4
k099str
Am the beast
Nr
Connor
8 posters

So my first two numbers for blackjack weren't showing up for two of my wagers...

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

So my first two numbers for blackjack weren't showing up for two of my wagers... Empty So my first two numbers for blackjack weren't showing up for two of my wagers...

Post by Connor 2013-12-23, 01:11

So when xine called two of my wagers, the numbers that are supposed to pop up after, didn't pop up. Knowing that it may have been that I was in a different channel or in a private message at the time, I was not. The only person I was in PM with was with haxbug. So I'm not too sure as to why the numbers didn't show. I just assume it was a glitch of some sort or something. Anyways, here are the screenshots. Btw, I did just notice I screenshotted the wrong starting line for the second picture, so you'll just assume I cut out the numbers I had previously gotten. But then why would I hit on 20?

So my first two numbers for blackjack weren't showing up for two of my wagers... Vet0mx
    So my first two numbers for blackjack weren't showing up for two of my wagers... A4xl
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

So my first two numbers for blackjack weren't showing up for two of my wagers... Empty Re: So my first two numbers for blackjack weren't showing up for two of my wagers...

Post by Nr 2013-12-23, 01:23

Did you check your status window?
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

So my first two numbers for blackjack weren't showing up for two of my wagers... Empty Re: So my first two numbers for blackjack weren't showing up for two of my wagers...

Post by Connor 2013-12-23, 01:31

Nr wrote:Did you check your status window?

I don't have a status window on the irc I use
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-12-23, 01:37

Connor wrote:

Mibbit has a status window.

So my first two numbers for blackjack weren't showing up for two of my wagers... 98210

Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Am the beast 2013-12-23, 01:45

Nr wrote:
    Connor wrote:

So my first two numbers for blackjack weren't showing up for two of my wagers... 98210

Sorry to post but i never seen this in mibbit.
    @connor~this happens sometimes Very Happy
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2013-12-23, 01:53

did you check your coragames window?
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-12-23, 02:15

Nr wrote:
    Connor wrote:

There's many mibbits, Dum.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-12-23, 06:30

k099str wrote:did you check your coragames window?

The. Coragames pm didn't pop up.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-12-23, 07:51

Connor wrote:
    k099str wrote:did you check your coragames window?

The. Coragames pm didn't pop up.
    It always does, i've had a similar problem but found the pm in another channel I was in when I entered the duel.

It's not a glitch or a bug, it's your own fault and you didn't realize it.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-12-23, 08:08

When the duel happens it generally posts those numbers to whichever screen you were on (so if you were in a pm with someone it'd go there and if you exited it it disappears).. its pretty frustrating.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-12-23, 09:00

Daft Punk wrote:When the duel happens it generally posts those numbers to whichever screen you were on (so if you were in a pm with someone it'd go there and if you exited it it disappears).. its pretty frustrating.
    K I just said that, or was trying to say this^
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-12-23, 09:12

Its not a glitch, the bot has noticed you and you were either not in the channel or you pmed soemone else then closed the widnow while you were pming.. we explain this many times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 13:55