Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+9
Connor
Feuer Kaiser
Moe
Jon
Lelz
Twelve Lubes
CM
Frosty
Rand al'Thor
13 posters

wat u guise dont understod:

Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

wat u guise dont understod: Empty wat u guise dont understod:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-12-04, 16:09

Zodz wrote:What you guys don't understand is that the cash in the system remaining did not belong to jojo but belonged to Andy. Not Xine, not jojo, and not feuer. it's not jojo's to transfer, it' not feuer's to accept, and it's not Xine's to cash out. sorry guys
    I am crying.

So that 80m Cannons had was not his? It was scammed from him and he got it back... You can apply exactly the same logic to the Magik-Cannons situation and show Cannons should have kept the 80m. But, because it is Andy getting scammed, you break some set of rules that were wrong in the first place. You cannot keep the money Jojo gave to Feuer and at the same time maintain you were all correct in helping scam Cannons.

You are all hypocritical [insert profanity], apart from Nr; I disagree with his views, but at least he doesn't switch sides when it suits him, unlike the rest of you hypocritical [insert profanity].
    Frosty
    Frosty

wat u guise dont understod: Empty Re: wat u guise dont understod:

Post by Frosty 2013-12-04, 16:12

I agree.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-12-04, 16:29

I agree.
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-12-04, 16:44

I think it is honestly time to re-write our rules, and Instead of just jotting them down, we should actually THINK of as many situations where the rule could be bent/broken down, and make sure we include those situations in the rule book.

This is just to make sure nothing like this should happen again, and If it does, the person that is breaking the rules should be punished harshly (especially a host), because the majority of users have been here for a long time, and we are aware of what we are allowed and not allowed to do.

For new users, making the rule list a global announcement and making it clear that these rules MUST be read upon joining the website would also make sure that new users don't find themselves in this type of situation.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-12-04, 16:52

zodz stop making decisions before thinking
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-12-04, 17:52

Exactly the same situation as Cannons. But I guess that encouraging scamming policy only applies when it benefits us...
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-12-04, 21:40

Twelve Lubes wrote:I think it is honestly time to re-write our rules, and Instead of just jotting them down, we should actually THINK of as many situations where the rule could be bent/broken down, and make sure we include those situations in the rule book.

This is just to make sure nothing like this should happen again, and If it does, the person that is breaking the rules should be punished harshly (especially a host), because the majority of users have been here for a long time, and we are aware of what we are allowed and not allowed to do.

For new users, making the rule list a global announcement and making it clear that these rules MUST be read upon joining the website would also make sure that new users don't find themselves in this type of situation.
    Even the rules now aren't used correctly, some mods keeps creating dem rules.
    Feuer Kaiser
    Feuer Kaiser

Post by Feuer Kaiser 2013-12-04, 21:47

Well it is what it is I guess... Nothing can go through most of their heads so this more than likely will just make things worse.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-12-04, 22:07

Moe wrote:
    Twelve Lubes wrote:I think it is honestly time to re-write our rules, and Instead of just jotting them down, we should actually THINK of as many situations where the rule could be bent/broken down, and make sure we include those situations in the rule book.

Even the rules now aren't used correctly, some mods keeps creating dem rules.
    Hosts and Mods get way too much leniency, or some are treated way better than others. & btw, give Blake his rank back. He may have had debts, but at least he was an active host..... Like seriously
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2013-12-04, 22:26

This is a severe waste of my time to have to scan the OP and realize that i need to hold a hand and guide someone through something as i'm hosting a KK mass for Livestream.

In this case a host has been banned with severe debt, meaning all cash from the account on the CREDITS SYSTEM was moved to Andy's ownership - INCLUDING THE 700m DEBT!!!

The total Balance of Jojo's account was negative 700m on #coradyce and then let's say + 10m on #coradyce07
    So that means his grand total of what he scammed from coradyce is (let's say) 600m. - because the credits on 07 were not his. they were in the system at the time of his removal JUST like the -700m credits on #Coradyce

go cry some more rand cuz your logic of hypocrisy isn't valid here

Cannons 80m win was vs a non-ranked member in a trust-based situation COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO IRC OR THE CREDITS SYSTEM AT ALL.

when the culprit cashed in 100m t jojo, jojo moved the cash to cannons. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? DID I REALLY JUST HAVE TO HELP YOU CROSS THE STREET?

back to killing the king peace guys

Last edited by Zodz on 2013-12-05, 18:37; edited 1 time in total
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-12-05, 03:38

Zodz wrote:This is a severe waste of my time to have to scan the OP and realize that i need to hold a hand and guide someone through something as i'm hosting a KK mass for Livestream.

In this case a host has been banned with severe debt, meaning all cash from the account on the CREDITS SYSTEM was moved to Andy's ownership - INCLUDING THE 700m DEBT!!!

The total Balance of Jojo's account was negative 700m on #coradyce and then let's say + 10m on #coradyce07
    So that means his grand total of what he scammed from coradyce is (let's say) 600m. - because the credits on 07 were not his. they were in the system at the time of his removal JUST like the -700m credits on #Coradyce

go cry some more rand cuz your logic of hypocrisy isn't valid here

Cannons 80m win was vs a non-ranked member in a trust-based situation COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO IRC OR THE CREDITS SYSTEM AT ALL.

when the culprit cashed in 100m t jojo, jojo moved the cash to cannons. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? DID I REALLY JUST HAVE TO HELP YOU CROSS THE STREET?

back to killing the king peace guys
    Ryan fix your signature, its too big and annoying.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-12-05, 04:38

I had something longer typed out but my stupid computer keeps freezing and it's getting worse ffs. But here's the gist of it.

The similarities in the scamming situations are very similar and I literally can't believe what I'm seeing. I'll make a cute little table too.

wat u guise dont understod: C30b02d73f34aaec99b8455a23d2baa8

So yeah...
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2013-12-05, 05:52

Cannons wrote:I had something longer typed out but my stupid computer keeps freezing and it's getting worse ffs. But here's the gist of it.

The similarities in the scamming situations are very similar and I literally can't believe what I'm seeing. I'll make a cute little table too.

So yeah...
    hey, kid,

you broke a rule. you were never supposed to do over 20m pots. That was my rule to you, was it not?

Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-12-05, 10:13

Zodz wrote:
    Cannons wrote:I had something longer typed out but my stupid computer keeps freezing and it's getting worse ffs. But here's the gist of it.

So yeah...
    hey, kid,

you broke a rule. you were never supposed to do over 20m pots. That was my rule to you, was it not?

what does this have to do with this situation?
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2013-12-05, 18:14

Lelz wrote:
    Zodz wrote:

So yeah...
    hey, kid,

what does this have to do with this situation?
    I gave him ONE rule, nothing over 20m. Then he gets scammed for 80m on the PS. Maybe that's a nice bit of information you've all been missing all along. Tell them about my ONE RULE that you disobeyed here, Cannon.

Once again i'd like to remind you all that cannon's situation where he got scammed 80m in a non-irc and not even cora dyce related way. The only reason Cannons was scammed 80m is because he doesn't Ever listen. Then the "scammer" cashes in 100m and Host jojo transfers it to cannon, has nothing to do with Host Jojo's frozen IRC accounts assets that belong to Andy since the -700m in #Coradyce also now belongs to Andy. Just be smart guys.

@lelz i just read your comment about thinking b4 making decisions and le'd a bit
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-12-05, 19:07

Zodz wrote:
     Your arguments make absolutely no sense. I think rand is the one having to hold your hand right now. Amen to Jonna.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2013-12-05, 19:20

Christina wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
     Your arguments make absolutely no sense. I think rand is the one having to hold your hand right now.                     Amen to Jonna.
    Don't worry, I can give you special attention as well. What part of "if the 700m debt is andy's ownership, then the rest is too" would not make sense to you?

try reading this from the thread

zodz wrote:Once again i'd like to remind you all that cannon's situation where he got scammed 80m in a non-irc and not even cora dyce related way. The only reason Cannons was scammed 80m is because he doesn't Ever listen. Then the "scammer" cashes in 100m and Host jojo transfers it to cannon, has nothing to do with Host Jojo's frozen IRC accounts assets that belong to Andy since the -700m in #Coradyce also now belongs to Andy. Just be smart guys.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-12-05, 20:36

Just stop it It's wasting everyone's time, Cannon wont get his money, Andy is ALWAYS right and jojo is gone for good. He probably wasn't going to scam 700m but some people is in thirst of money which is worthless nowadays. This argument has no goal; and feuer Kaiser should get the 11m 07 back, and Jojo needs to ask for the 11m 07 back from him to pay it to Andy. Nuff this is making our forums look bad.
    Andy
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Andy 2013-12-05, 21:45

The whole clan is the house.

Why u even compare me with anyone?

Host Jojo scammed the house (All of us). I transfered the depts of the house (us) to cora_dyce so i can ban jojo from the irc. 

Why the hell are you guys trying to take the money that jojo owes me from this account?

The house owes Paradyce 40m 07scape money. Jojo had like 42m and 10m of his own cash in 07. Only i have the right to take that money since i took his dept on me.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-12-05, 22:24

Andy wrote:The whole clan is the house.

Why u even compare me with anyone?

Host Jojo scammed the house (All of us). I transfered the depts of the house (us) to cora_dyce so i can ban jojo from the irc. 

Why the hell are you guys trying to take the money that jojo owes me from this account?

The house owes Paradyce 40m 07scape money. Jojo had like 42m and 10m of his own cash in 07. Only i have the right to take that money since i took his dept on me.
    debt*
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-12-05, 22:39

So, if a host owes another host money he can simply log on his acc and transfer it to him?

Last edited by Moe on 2013-12-05, 23:39; edited 1 time in total
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-12-05, 23:31

Zodz wrote:

So yeah...
    hey, kid,

Calling people kid won't make you look grown Zodz, and I'm asking you to stop before this "kid" makes you look stupid.

I can't believe we're revisiting this, I never DID over 20m pots, all of them were at the 20m amount, but since he was doing bets before vs other people and paying out I took a chance and told him he could pay after either of us were done. (Since some people can't connect the dots, that means he lost a net total of 4 20m pots to me which equal 80m. Yay math!)

@Andy

Even so I did say if I had to refund my scammed 80m it would just be taken from the monthly 25m contributions to Cora Dyce so the 80m still would technically be taken from the whole can = similar with 700m taken from you (the clan).

All of this could have been avoided if there are rules set in place in case this happened. I assumed since I had to pay a scammer with my own money and you can't scam a scammer it would apply to everyone, more so to Andy than anyone else.

I felt the same way Andy btw, why would the higher ups try to make me refund the cash that's mine in the first place? The answer to my question is unknown but the answer to yours is my situation.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-12-05, 23:36

u.u Just noticed Zodz pulled a Xine on me by posting an irrelevant post. Oh and btw, the ones who broke that rule were your two other generals. (Hint: Not Jon or you)

Let's get back on topic!
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2013-12-05, 23:37

Cannons wrote:
    Zodz wrote:

So yeah...
    hey, kid,

Calling people kid won't make you look grown Zodz, and I'm asking you to stop before this "kid" makes you look stupid.

I can't believe we're revisiting this, I never DID over 20m pots, all of them were at the 20m amount, but since he was doing bets before vs other people and paying out I took a chance and told him he could pay after either of us were done. (Since some people can't connect the dots, that means he lost a net total of 4 20m pots to me which equal 80m. Yay math!)

@Andy

Even so I did say if I had to refund my scammed 80m it would just be taken from the monthly 25m contributions to Cora Dyce so the 80m still would technically be taken from the whole can = similar with 700m taken from you (the clan).

All of this could have been avoided if there are rules set in place in case this happened. I assumed since I had to pay a scammer with my own money and you can't scam a scammer it would apply to everyone, more so to Andy than anyone else.

I felt the same way Andy btw, why would the higher ups try to make me refund the cash that's mine in the first place? The answer to my question is unknown but the answer to yours is my situation.
    Once again. I'd like to reiterate that the situation from which cannon was scammed has 0% to do with Cora Dyce, the IRC system, or anyone in this clan. He allowed himself to be owed 80m by a complete Random despite a Rule I gave him on the CoraGaming ps that he should not go over 20m at a time. He does not listen, he continues to not listen.

zodz wrote:"if the 700m debt is andy's ownership, then the rest [of the irc account] is too"
    Can anyone else spell it out to this kid?
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-12-06, 00:34

Zodz wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Zodz wrote:

So yeah...
    hey, kid,

@Andy

Once again. I'd like to reiterate that the situation from which cannon was scammed has 0% to do with Cora Dyce, the IRC system, or anyone in this clan. He allowed himself to be owed 80m by a complete Random despite a Rule I gave him on the CoraGaming ps that he should not go over 20m at a time. He does not listen, he continues to not listen.

zodz wrote:"if the 700m debt is andy's ownership, then the rest [of the irc account] is too"
    Can anyone else spell it out to this kid?
    Sorry Zodz, I posted in response to you and was editing it but then I found out someone deleted it );

wat u guise dont understod: 9248771603ec168b89c14e4a15309d94

Your "rule" was not to go over 20m pots. At the time I was under the impression you said 20m BET because I saw various hosts doing 20m flower bets even after the rule. The rule was not 20m at a time or that would have different implications, it was 20m pot.

I admit I did do various 20m bets the the scammer but I'm still not sure how that affects the scam in anyway. I would have requested to pay when I was up 40m, would have gotten scammed 40m instead of 80m, and we'd be stuck in the same situation except Zodz wouldn't be pointing out a rule pretty much no one followed. By the way I did intend to follow the rule while I thought it was 20m bet max, I never went over that while a few of your generals did :PMight want to contact them about that.

Right now Zodz it's like you're drowning and trying to find something to keep you afloat. It seems you're saying I allowed myself to be scammed 80m because of I inadvertently did 20m bets instead of 10m bets. I hope you realize you're pulling a Xine, maybe then you'll realize what you just posted lol.

As Abraham Lincoln famously said

Abraham Lincoln wrote: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
    Not calling you stupid, No offence intended but it fits the situation perfectly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 12:44