Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+9
Cannons
Daft Punk
Superman
Connor
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
Sam
Jaycubb
Frosty
snowpwn
13 posters

Haxbug scam claim

snowpwn

Haxbug scam claim Empty Haxbug scam claim

Post by snowpwn 2013-11-26, 02:48

If there are any points I am mistaken on point them out so I can clarify. The exact dates i am not sure of but this little ordeal has spanned over about 6 months now i believe. It started when HaxBug decided he wanted to gamble with 07 to make some profit for 07. But of course who would want to get their account banned, or have to pay for membership! So HaxBug decided to ask Pants(you know him, you love him) to let him use his account to bet on. Of course Pants said yes, wanting to please ranks as he was looking to become one himself. This would not have been so bad had HaxBug decided to alter the agreement without consulting pants. He decided in his infinite wisdom he should get to do pvm, and not pay pants whatsoever for the over 7m profit he made betting on his account. The account pants had is a berserker, and on a berserker exact stat levels are necassary. You need to have 45 strength 60 attack and as high strength as possible. If you get extra levels past that you are going to be at a major disadvantage as you will not measure up to those around your combat. If you are not a pker you wont understand how major this can be in a fight setting, as you can easily be overpowered by almost everyone. He nearly got an attack level too but we figured out he was pvming before he got the chance to keep going. This was the first deceitful thing he did in a short time span. Obviously pants changed his password, and haxbug still had a sum of 7m on the account. This money was not a loss to him, as he profited greatly on pants's account. But he then got lower, pants was ready to just give him it back and eb doen with it. He faked screencaps from both of us, possibly with photoshop or a private server. He tried to convince me or pants to give him the password so he could collect his money, and possibly more. He then began calling pants extremely offensive names and terms and he still kept trying to scam him. Pants really just wanted to please ranks as he was at that time interested in becoming a cora rank or something of the sort. A report should have been filed then and there but pants used the logic that he didnt want to get in trouble for sharing acc, but that is a bad idea to have in a case like this. Haxbug was clearly in the wrong then. Eventually he came in to a large sum of cash from something, he could have easily paid, he didnt. I waited more and more. Eventually i started telling ranks but not really getting into full on report just telling them to watch out. Several weeks ago i talked to Jonaward and he listened to my story and judged it. He agreed haxbug owed me compensation, but not 7m. I agreed to lower the debt to just 2.5m 07 instead of 7m, and he caused a lot of damage to acc as it is permanently ruined. I had to do this on behalf of pants because obviously pompovaz cleaned him in a very large bet and he quit. But i am currently the owner of the account and pants fully wanted to report haxbug but he was afraid of the consequences, I am not. Haxbug, even after direct order from a very high ranked cora Jonaward, told me to fuck off adn that he wasnt paying me. I then told host_jojo and he also agreed i was owed, and also ordered haxbug to pay, he did not. it has been weeks and i have fully run out of patience. HaxBug has clearly shown his intent to scam and has defied direct orders from generals along with extremely against the rules behaviors(sorry for the term i couldnt think of anyhing). Even this night he clearly told me in irc that he intends to just leave if he loses this case and is deranked. He specifically told me that he knows he'll still be trusted and he will just move clans. I am not surprised at this point by any behavior of him, and i only hope that this report will keep him from scamming others, in at least the cora community. Thank you and query snowpwn on irc if you have questions, i am not sure how to work the comments system here really.
    Frosty
    Frosty

Haxbug scam claim Empty Re: Haxbug scam claim

Post by Frosty 2013-11-26, 03:03

So many lies....

Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-11-26, 05:59

First of all, you have no proof at all. Theres just text. So upload some proof of the talks in the IRC or those "fake" screenshots you said.... like seriously you could be making this all up and we wouldn't know. Because no proof...
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-11-26, 07:19

You want him to pay you for "almost" damaging an account that wasn't yours to begin with?

snowpwn wrote:You need to have 45 strength 60 attack and as high strength as possible. If you get extra levels past that you are going to be at a major disadvantage as you will not measure up to those around your combat. If you are not a pker you wont understand how major this can be in a fight setting, as you can easily be overpowered by almost everyone. He nearly got an attack level too but we figured out he was pvming before he got the chance to keep going. This was the first deceitful thing he did in a short time span.
    70 attack zerkers are more powerful than 60 attack zerkers. Here are combat level charts to show no damage was done:

Haxbug scam claim Screen36Haxbug scam claim Screen37Haxbug scam claim Screen38
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-11-26, 07:48

Sam wrote:You want him to pay you for "almost" damaging an account that wasn't yours to begin with?

snowpwn wrote:You need to have 45 strength 60 attack and as high strength as possible. If you get extra levels past that you are going to be at a major disadvantage as you will not measure up to those around your combat. If you are not a pker you wont understand how major this can be in a fight setting, as you can easily be overpowered by almost everyone. He nearly got an attack level too but we figured out he was pvming before he got the chance to keep going. This was the first deceitful thing he did in a short time span.
    70 attack zerkers are more powerful than 60 attack zerkers. Here are combat level charts to show no damage was done:

I LOVE you sam <3 .
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-11-27, 01:04

its hard to even read this when it is one thought paragraph.

So what im getting out of it is Luke raised your attack level and your mad about that? im not really sure what to get out of this
    snowpwn

Post by snowpwn 2013-11-27, 03:13

KK 2 things. Fuck yourself every one of you, for being dumbasses and im done with cora because its just rediculous. They let cannon get scammed 100m and so much rank loafing. they just sit taking cashouts and not being active besides for more money. hell of a channel you got there. ranks power abuse and are dicks, i am done. I dont fucking want his shitty 2m. I want you thickheaded inbred fucktards to realise the way he handled thigns was a scam. He lied, he faked screencaps, he dodged contact, he disobeyed ranks, he was uncooporative, he was abusive, he said he doesnt care if he gets deranked hell just leave. If this is the type of rank you wantthen so be it, let your channel rot. Fuck yourselves and suck a dick.
    Superman
    Superman

Post by Superman 2013-11-27, 03:23

ok well can u guys do something about this? I cashin something in irc it lands on haxbug. he claims and confirms and says u owe me. like what the fuck.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-11-27, 04:53

^ thats how cash ins work.

@The entire topic - you aren't pants. His agreement was with pants - and not with you, might I add. Pants was upset with Haxbug and decided not to push the issue. No monetary compensation should be awarded for the raising of the attack level. Haxbug was permitted to use the account to train but was not expressly forbidden on training combat until it was too late. I spoke with pants about this when the situation actually happened and he is right to be upset, but you are not entitled to collect from this misgiving.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-11-27, 05:24

I think his point was aimed more towards ranks behavior than to getting money, similar to Sean raising the point of Veny owing him money to bring up Veny's lack of care towards making a mistake.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-11-27, 06:41

Cannons wrote:I think his point was aimed more towards ranks behavior than to getting money, similar to Sean raising the point of Veny owing him money to bring up Veny's lack of care towards making a mistake.
    Regardless of the details, it should be Pants making this thread as it is his account. Someone who now owns Pants's account (breaking Cora rules btw) is trying to receive compensation for an action that had no effect on him at the time... and still really doesn't? He never posted any proof of Frosty "photoshopping" screenshots either.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-11-27, 07:28

snowpwn wrote:KK 2 things. Fuck yourself every one of you, for being dumbasses and im done with cora because its just rediculous. They let cannon get scammed 100m and so much rank loafing. they just sit taking cashouts and not being active besides for more money. hell of a channel you got there. ranks power abuse and are dicks, i am done. I dont fucking want his shitty 2m. I want you thickheaded inbred fucktards to realise the way he handled thigns was a scam. He lied, he faked screencaps, he dodged contact, he disobeyed ranks, he was uncooporative, he was abusive, he said he doesnt care if he gets deranked hell just leave. If this is the type of rank you wantthen so be it, let your channel rot. Fuck yourselves and suck a dick.
    K bai! We won't miss you.

Also, please find me the dick I'm supposed to suck. Thanks <3
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-11-27, 10:50

Superman wrote:ok well can u guys do something about this? I cashin something in irc it lands on haxbug. he claims and confirms and says u owe me. like what the fuck.
    If you cash in, you basically do owe him the amount you cashed in. If he confirms it earlier, it just means he trusts you to pay out.

But if by him saying 'u owe me' you mean he doesn't get on rs and says pay me later, I guess he would only be allowed to do that if you agree to it.
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-11-27, 13:18

snowpwn wrote:KK 2 things. Fuck yourself every one of you, for being dumbasses and im done with cora because its just rediculous. They let cannon get scammed 100m and so much rank loafing. they just sit taking cashouts and not being active besides for more money. hell of a channel you got there. ranks power abuse and are dicks, i am done. I dont fucking want his shitty 2m. I want you thickheaded inbred fucktards to realise the way he handled thigns was a scam. He lied, he faked screencaps, he dodged contact, he disobeyed ranks, he was uncooporative, he was abusive, he said he doesnt care if he gets deranked hell just leave. If this is the type of rank you wantthen so be it, let your channel rot. Fuck yourselves and suck a dick.
    Full of crap.

Your attack level was 61, 4k till 62. I never knew it was your account since PANTS GAVE IT TO ME TO USE. He could of also warned me not to go pvming.
    Farmer Joe
    Farmer Joe

Post by Farmer Joe 2013-11-27, 14:47

Sam wrote:You want him to pay you for "almost" damaging an account that wasn't yours to begin with?

BOOM, you just got Runecape'd

OT: Pictures and Videos would be required as proof. but the amount of writing this guy put into this, you gotta give him some sympathy and look into it.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-11-27, 17:46

I can agree with you on a lot of those things, except you can't get compensation sorry.
    Superman
    Superman

Post by Superman 2013-11-27, 21:04

Daft Punk wrote:^ thats how cash ins work.

@The entire topic - you aren't pants.  His agreement was with pants - and not with you, might I add.  Pants was upset with Haxbug and decided not to push the issue.  No monetary compensation should be awarded for the raising of the attack level.  Haxbug was permitted to use the account to train but was not expressly forbidden on training combat until it was too late.  I spoke with pants about this when the situation actually happened and he is right to be upset, but you are not entitled to collect from this misgiving.  

Wait your allowed to confirm a cashin and say u owe me???
    snowpwn

Post by snowpwn 2013-11-27, 21:19

I don't want compensation, i want it clear that his behavior is unnacceptable in its entirety. I don't give a fuck about a measly little 2 mil, hope you realise that haxbug was entirely in the wrong with his actions, focus on that instead.
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-11-27, 23:12

snowpwn wrote:I don't want compensation, i want it clear that his behavior is unnacceptable in its entirety. I don't give a fuck about a measly little 2 mil, hope you realise that haxbug was entirely in the wrong with his actions, focus on that instead.
    What the hell did I do?
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-11-28, 00:35

Frosty wrote:
    snowpwn wrote:I don't want compensation, i want it clear that his behavior is unnacceptable in its entirety. I don't give a fuck about a measly little 2 mil, hope you realise that haxbug was entirely in the wrong with his actions, focus on that instead.
    What the hell did I do?
    I'm still trying to figure that out also
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-11-28, 02:13

Sam wrote:
    Cannons wrote:I think his point was aimed more towards ranks behavior than to getting money, similar to Sean raising the point of Veny owing him money to bring up Veny's lack of care towards making a mistake.
    Regardless of the details, it should be Pants making this thread as it is his account. Someone who now owns Pants's account (breaking Cora rules btw) is trying to receive compensation for an action that had no effect on him at the time... and still really doesn't? He never posted any proof of Frosty "photoshopping" screenshots either.
    Yeah I agree with what you're saying about pants, snow maybe realized it after these points as well but his last post indicated he was using it as a guise to really talk about the way this has been handled, host behavior, etc. That part I kinda agree with him, Cora doesn't look really professional in the irc which leads to not many people sticking around.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-11-28, 22:43

I didn't really want to get involved with this hence I never tried to get Frosty's side of the story. From what I gathered from what snowpwn told me, Frosty leveled up his account when he didn't have permission to do so and snowpwn felt that this decreased the value of his account. I told him that if this was indeed true, then Frosty might volunteer to compensate him, by way of apology though, since this is unrelated to Cora, he was not obliged to do so.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-11-29, 02:24

Jon wrote:I didn't really want to get involved with this hence I never tried to get Frosty's side of the story. From what I gathered from what snowpwn told me, Frosty leveled up his account when he didn't have permission to do so and snowpwn felt that this decreased the value of his account. I told him that if this was indeed true, then Frosty might volunteer to compensate him, by way of apology though, since this is unrelated to Cora, he was not obliged to do so.
    I don't think he understands that it's not a non-Cora issue and that we can't exactly help

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 10:22