Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
Firefury54
Rock
Sam
Twelve Lubes
Lord Abigor
Paul
DuhYerrowAzn
Bf
12 posters

Want to earn more slots in the RED PHAT GIVEAWAY? Click here for info!!!

Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Want to earn more slots in the RED PHAT GIVEAWAY? Click here for info!!! Empty Want to earn more slots in the RED PHAT GIVEAWAY? Click here for info!!!

Post by Bf 2013-11-26, 00:58

LINK TO THE ACTUAL GIVEAWAY: 
    http://www.coradyce.com/t32185-red-phat-giveaway

*Make a video for the red phat competition w/ all the details. PM me for any questions.
    The best video will get 5 more slots in the phat competition + their video posted on our official yt channel(amg, ik)
    Anyone who tries will get another slot... No joke entries. I'll probably ban you for a week if you pull anything like that Smile

*Join <pm me for the official cult run friendschat>
    If I see you in there often, I will give you a few more slots, depending on my mood! Smile

*Referrals 
    Get your bf/gf/friend on RS to join(100k upon joining from me)! They need to be an active, contributing member for you to earn dem extra slots. Wink 

*Pretty up the red phat thread
    Make it all colorful/update all the names/etc. Leaving it pretty broad. I'll pick the best one by November 30th -- winner will get 3 more slots. Anyone who tries gets 1! 

===
    Don't spam this thread, even though it's in the spam forum. Furreal though. Don't.

PM me/post here for any questions. Hosts can join btw, I guess.... thank LMS for messing up <3

Last edited by The Magical Wizard on 2013-11-26, 01:36; edited 1 time in total
    DuhYerrowAzn
    DuhYerrowAzn
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Want to earn more slots in the RED PHAT GIVEAWAY? Click here for info!!! Empty Re: Want to earn more slots in the RED PHAT GIVEAWAY? Click here for info!!!

Post by DuhYerrowAzn 2013-11-26, 01:22

hot
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Want to earn more slots in the RED PHAT GIVEAWAY? Click here for info!!! Empty Re: Want to earn more slots in the RED PHAT GIVEAWAY? Click here for info!!!

Post by Paul 2013-11-26, 05:08

I got Jimkiller601 to join. He's donated a ton to drop parties and he's a nice guy.
    And you're welcome for me messing up. <3
    Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by Lord Abigor 2013-11-26, 05:29

Question:Tell me what to mention in the video?coradyce name,your name..then?
    2nd:Pretty up?so i should make the thread colourful and pretty?do i need to make a new thread or just post it in ur post..
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-11-26, 06:20

u maek meh s0 desperaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate for zis, of course red is mah fav colour
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-11-26, 06:24

Twelve Lubes wrote:u maek meh s0 desperaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate for zis, of course red is mah fav colour
    Twelve Lubes 4 Administrator!
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-11-26, 06:30

I'm about to get on the video grind.

Want to earn more slots in the RED PHAT GIVEAWAY? Click here for info!!! Screen35

Is that a pmod in the chat? I gave him lieutenant to make him stay. Razz
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-11-26, 06:59

Lord Abigor wrote:Question:Tell me what to mention in the video?coradyce name,your name..then?
    2nd:Pretty up?so i should make the thread colourful and pretty?do i need to make a new thread or just post it in ur post..
    How to enter, the date of the drawing, etc. No need to get too detailed.

Ooo, good question! Errr, just quote my original post, make it look nice, update the list of names, and PM me the final product. Very Happy

When you're working on your post, make sure you're constantly saving your work somehow.... One misclick and it'll all be gone D: ... #coradycenewsletterproblems #sendinglonglovemessagestorandproblems

@Sam, LOL, nice.
    Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by Lord Abigor 2013-11-26, 12:17

Okay..ty..will make one now..gl to me
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2013-11-26, 12:51

I would make a video but then I'm too lazy to download that Sony Vegas Trial :/. Is there like any other way to earn more slots that'll still help get people to join the giveaway? Oh and btw do you check so noone like cheats and makes another forum account for giveaway too? Jw and ty respond A.S.A.P if theres any other way to earn more slots besides a video Very Happy
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-11-26, 15:39

Ask Connor - he always had pretty threads for his giveaways.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-11-26, 16:39

If you got 1000 slots and someone else got some luck, his 1 slot will win.

Also, this messed up the giveaway since there will be more than 200 slots by then.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-11-26, 23:07

Moe wrote:If you got 1000 slots and someone else got some luck, his 1 slot will win.

Also, this messed up the giveaway since there will be more than 200 slots by then.
    Well a red phat is kind of a big deal, it's not like this is a 1m giveaway or something. It's not every day you get a 0.5% chance to win a red phat either.... (if it's 200 people)
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-11-27, 01:05

maybe ill use my IRL self in the video....

fuck that shit, I aint making a video Very Happy
    Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Am the beast 2013-11-27, 01:51

good luck all! Very Happy
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-11-27, 07:29

Firefury54 wrote:Ask Connor - he always had pretty threads for his giveaways.
    Ask me about what?

My sexy giveaway outlines?

Sean I can make your giveaway outline for you if need be

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 01:26