Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

Lord Abigor Betting Service

Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Lord Abigor Betting Service Empty Lord Abigor Betting Service

Post by Lord Abigor 2013-11-19, 20:38

BETS CAN BE MADE AT ANY TIME YOU SEE LORD ABIGOR ONLINE OR SEND CREDITS TO MY IRC ACCOUNT.(LordAbigor)

INTRODUCTION
    Looking for a betting service using Rs Gold?I am here to take your bet 100% legit..

I Will ONLY list UEFA Champions league matches.But if you want to add other game,you are welcomed to comment below.

PAYMENT

*All payments shall be made in the form of Pennys [Rs Gold] ONLY *We will not be accepting any other currency let it be even real money *As of this moment/point, all payments shall be made to LordAbigor ONLY *I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSES THAT OCCUR DURING PAYMENTS TO THE WRONG PEOPLE OR IMPOSTERS *More than 1 PERSON(s) is allowed to place a wager on an event/fixture

-Important- In the special cases of A draw occurring in soccer matches, every single person will be refunded 100%

HOW THIS WILL WORK

On every event/fixture there shall be two sides, a winning or loosing team/individual.

Eg Arsenal vs Barcelona. Doodle bid 5m on Arsenal and Sanne bid 10m on barcelona..if arsenal win the match doodle will get 9.5m (5% commision) and sanne will be refunded 5m and if barcelona win sanne will get 19m..ill give 4m using my own money..

2nd example:if only 1 people bet on a match..then i will use odd system.

Post Your form as below

RSN:
    MATCH:
    AMOUNT:

EVENTS/FIXTURES

Will be added soon..
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Lord Abigor Betting Service Empty Re: Lord Abigor Betting Service

Post by Jon 2013-11-19, 20:52

Sorry Abigor, I can't allow this unless you get Andy's consent. It's essentially allowing a non rank to host.

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 07:57