Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
CM
Jon
Joe
7 posters

Good people.

Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Good people.      Empty Good people.

Post by Joe 2013-11-14, 21:29

Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Good people.      Empty Re: Good people.

Post by Jon 2013-11-14, 21:39

Wait, the ref gave a free kick because he allowed the other team to tie his shoe lace? I'm not really sure I understand what went on :L
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-11-14, 21:58

Jon wrote:Wait, the ref gave a free kick because he allowed the other team to tie his shoe lace? I'm not really sure I understand what went on :L
    Lol no, he gave a free kick because apparently they was time wasting.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-11-14, 22:03

Legend Joe4 wrote:
    Jon wrote:Wait, the ref gave a free kick because he allowed the other team to tie his shoe lace? I'm not really sure I understand what went on :L
    What a douche.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-11-14, 22:04

Jon wrote:
    Legend Joe4 wrote:
    What a douche.
    Ikr? People are douche's sometimes. =/
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-11-14, 22:15

No... -.- The goalie isn't allowed to hold the ball for more than 6 seconds hence the free kick was awarded to the other team. Now I'm not sure if the player who tied his shoes intended to get the free kick by making the goalie hold the ball that long, but I guess we can call it sportsmanship.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-11-14, 22:33

CM wrote:No... -.- The goalie isn't allowed to hold the ball for more than 6 seconds hence the free kick was awarded to the other team. Now I'm not sure if the player who tied his shoes intended to get the free kick by making the goalie hold the ball that long, but I guess we can call it sportsmanship.
    Well... I just read the description and repeated what i read here.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-11-14, 22:45

CM wrote:No... -.- The goalie isn't allowed to hold the ball for more than 6 seconds hence the free kick was awarded to the other team. Now I'm not sure if the player who tied his shoes intended to get the free kick by making the goalie hold the ball that long, but I guess we can call it sportsmanship.
    I think that something else happened. The goalie kicked the ball out of the penalty area by mistake. So, the referee gave an indirect free kick to the yellow team. And because of that great spirit, he gave it to him. I wish all the football matches would be like that.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2013-11-15, 03:23

Soccer is a mean sport.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-11-15, 04:37

Over Living wrote:Soccer is a mean sport.
    LOL
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-11-15, 04:48

It's obviously sportsmanship lmao, because they didn't do the free kick, they just got it outside Razz

it's really unlikely that he wanted a freekick, unless he is really that of a douchebag
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-11-15, 22:37

Moe wrote:
    I think that something else happened. The goalie kicked the ball out of the penalty area by mistake. So, the referee gave an indirect free kick to the yellow team. And because of that great spirit, he gave it to him. I wish all the football matches would be like that.
    Just no..
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-11-15, 23:44

CM wrote:
    Moe wrote:
    Just no..
    Just Why?
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-11-16, 00:01

Moe wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Moe wrote:
    Just no..
    Just Why?
    Because what you just said made no freakin' sense...
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-11-16, 16:22

CM wrote:
    Moe wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Moe wrote:
    Just no..
    Just Why?
    Because what you just said made no freakin' sense...
    OH my

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 15:31