Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

If Anyone See's Andy or Strugg...

Connorr

If Anyone See's Andy or Strugg... Empty If Anyone See's Andy or Strugg...

Post by Connorr 2013-11-13, 01:42

Please give either of them a message from me that I would like my account Connor unbanned from the forums. Seeing as the "Forum Support" section is one of the most inactive sections I don't really know how long it will take before Andy or Struggler looks in there, so it would be appreciated if any Mod's or hosts, or even members out there that catch Andy or Strugg in the IRC, maybe leave them this message for me. Please and thank you. It would be greatly appreciated. I hope I won't have to wait as long as zemlyr did, but if I must wait, then I must wait. I would go in the IRC myself and try to locate them, but I am having trouble connecting to the IRC. I get stuck in "Resolving HostName" and then it just says I was unable to connect after I wait for about a minute or two.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

If Anyone See's Andy or Strugg... Empty Re: If Anyone See's Andy or Strugg...

Post by Paul 2013-11-13, 01:53

For those of you that ARE able to get into the IRC, you don't have to see Andy or Strugg to send them a message. You can simply send a memo to them with /ms send Paradyce *message here* and when Andy identifies it will tell him that he has a new message.
    Connorr

Post by Connorr 2013-11-13, 02:14

LetMeSkull wrote:For those of you that ARE able to get into the IRC, you don't have to see Andy or Strugg to send them a message. You can simply send a memo to them with /ms send Paradyce *message here* and when Andy identifies it will tell him that he has a new message.
    thank you for this information. I was unaware that you were able to send a message like this to someone in the IRC. Thank you for your help. Greatly appreciated Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 14:28