Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+32
Connor
UC2
Slash
Connorr
Christina
Shygodd
Allen's Slave
Dust
Literature
Juliaz
Andrew
The Uzumaki
Tom's Slave
Zodz
tankin | D6G
Firefury54
Lelz
Rock
Courtney
Boofz
Paul
Bf
Joe
Am the beast
Nr
Twelve Lubes
Cannons
Rand al'Thor
Moe
Jon
Daft Punk
Cable speed
36 posters

I wanna do it too!

Courtney
    Courtney

I wanna do it too! - Page 4 Empty Re: I wanna do it too!

Post by Courtney 2013-11-14, 22:08

<3
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-11-15, 01:19

Cable speed wrote:Nr. Yours is tuff to write. Since i've known you i think i've had back and forth emotions on wether or not i liked you or the things you did. For the most part you're well educated, articulate, meek, understanding, giving and just flat out great. What's there not to like? Since you got reranked, though, i feel as though you've changed for the worst, you're still the same guy yet you seem a little more hostile/quick to anger I like to think it's because you aren't in the chase for general as you were before so you don't have to so often play the nice guy so you don't receive a "mark" against you. I can say i enjoyed the nr prior to his resignation much more so than the one you've come back as. (the change was small, yet noticeable.)

Ah, i've missed this comment when going through the thread earlier somehow. I'd be inclined to agree that i've changed since my rerank, and that i'm more hostile since, i don't see the change as a too big of a one, i'd say i'm still the same person. I'd like to highlight your post linking the ranks and my attitude change. Returning after my resignation no longer really caring about rankups definitely isn't the reason why i've been starker recently, and i truly don't want people thinking that the small change that is noticable has changed because of ranks. They have no greater effect on my personality. I appreciate the input, Cable.
    Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Am the beast 2013-11-15, 01:46

Am the beast wrote:hello! I wanna do it too! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
    I think you're destined to forever be the noob of Cora :p. I actually like you though, you are a noob but you don't have all the noob qualities. You respect the rules we have set here as well as the ranks. You're overall a nice guy and you don't get on my nerves which is a plus in my book I wanna do it too! - Page 4 Icon_smile.
    @cable ty haha am a nub! Very Happy 
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-11-15, 02:43

Nr wrote:
    Cable speed wrote:Nr. Yours is tuff to write. Since i've known you i think i've had back and forth emotions on wether or not i liked you or the things you did. For the most part you're well educated, articulate, meek, understanding, giving and just flat out great. What's there not to like? Since you got reranked, though, i feel as though you've changed for the worst, you're still the same guy yet you seem a little more hostile/quick to anger I like to think it's because you aren't in the chase for general as you were before so you don't have to so often play the nice guy so you don't receive a "mark" against you. I can say i enjoyed the nr prior to his resignation much more so than the one you've come back as. (the change was small, yet noticeable.)

Ah, i've missed this comment when going through the thread earlier somehow. I'd be inclined to agree that i've changed since my rerank, and that i'm more hostile since, i don't see the change as a too big of a one, i'd say i'm still the same person. I'd like to highlight your post linking the ranks and my attitude change. Returning after my resignation no longer really caring about rankups definitely isn't the reason why i've been starker recently, and i truly don't want people thinking that the small change that is noticable has changed because of ranks. They have no greater effect on my personality. I appreciate the input, Cable.
    No, you're actually fine, lmao. I wouldn't consider you more hostile, but more realistic/honest.
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by UC2 2013-11-15, 04:07

me? Smile if your still doing it
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-11-15, 04:54

I will lower the level of sarcasm ^.^, thanks cable, ily buddy, I miss our tinychats Razz
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-11-15, 06:15

Me pl0x Smile If you have the time Chris <3
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-11-15, 07:18

Nr wrote:

To each their own Smile. I only used the words hostile because i've seen you curse and name call much more than you use to. The change was slight and im sure im probably the only one to notice very much. :p
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-11-15, 07:25

Cable speed wrote:
    Nr wrote:

To each their own Smile. I only used the words hostile because i've seen you curse and name call much more than you use to. The change was slight and im sure im probably the only one to notice very much. :p
    The most time I saw Nr curse is when he is around me :Pall as a joke though Very Happy
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-11-15, 07:29

Lelz wrote:I will lower the level of sarcasm ^.^, thanks cable, ily buddy, I miss our tinychats Razz
    haha don't change just because i don't appreciate it 100%.

Be who you want silly majed.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-11-15, 07:40

Cable speed wrote:
    Lelz wrote:I will lower the level of sarcasm ^.^, thanks cable, ily buddy, I miss our tinychats Razz

Sad
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-11-15, 09:14

Daft Punk wrote:
    Cable speed wrote:

Sad
    What about us Sad
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-11-15, 19:55

The Uzumaki wrote:
    Daft Punk wrote:
    Cable speed wrote:

Sad
    What about us Sad
    omg im not done yeetttt
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-11-15, 19:58

do me Chris, please do me. Please, I want it so bad! Wink
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-11-15, 21:09

Lol, thanks for the double reply :p

I wouldn't expect anyone here to know me in-game apart from Nivlac and perhaps a few others as I've never gambled nor really done anything for the past few years other than camp at the GE and help out in pc-fcs.

(So, according to Majed...

[31/10/2013 04:56:04] majed: oh ye
    [31/10/2013 04:56:08] majed: ur the fags
    [31/10/2013 04:56:10] majed: who merch
    [31/10/2013 04:56:12] majed: beside the bank

[31/10/2013 04:56:37] majed: alchinh lil shits

l0l)

The game itself has virtually lost all interest it ever held... but I thought around the start of the year I'd be more active on the forums and actually participate in the community and, well, it's the reason why I'm still here. I had previously only been an occasional lurker and only talked with Firefury over pm; my postcount must have been like <20 in October, lol Razz but I've liked it here since and will probably stay until I must go (i.e. some time next year).

You may also know Erua? He is my brother and used to gamble here etc., and that and Firefury probably helped maintain any interest I had in Cora.

^ so, yeah... that should explain why I'm here. Razz

Anyway, thank you again for the kind words. Smile

~

Btw, your productivity in this thread is quite something... *cough* Sean... and *cough* me, I guess (Hi, Ryan lol <333).
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-11-15, 21:23

Zodz wrote:chris = chill, down to earth, open personality. Good example of an american
    I'd have to say i use to hold a grudge against you. You were cool as shit as a semi-inactive lieutenant, came on only a few times a week and you'd host for about an hour and just chill while you did it. Out of nowhere you got SUPER fucking active and in just a short amount of time after months of being a lieutenant you were a general. It annoyed me seeing as back then i had just become a capt and you jumped from lieutenant to general in about 2 weeks while i was just stuck at capt. I purposely tried to piss you off several times while i still cared about ranks. I honestly think the slight "rivalry" we had between our two livestreams helped both of them to become even more popular and i'm glad to see yours doing so well now. Cora would be a lot more damaged if not gone if it wasn't for your streams. You've kept a positive mind and work ethnic this entire time and it has paid off for you, not just cora. You're one of the only people here that i can actually agree with now. We're a lot alike and i'm glad we're actual friends these days Smile.

Tom's Slave wrote:I'm waiting to be served with your opinion, Chris.
    Tbh i'm not even sure who you were prior to your strange fetish with tom, nor do i know now and nor do i care lol. You continue to throw around insults and sarcasm towards anyone that crosses you or your butt-buddy and i have to say it's getting old. That sentence there^ was a good one :)2 puns in 1, nice. You must see that you're clearly wasting your time using such creativeness on these fourms. You should find something else that you can focus on to better your life instead of wasting it on these fourms, i'd imagine there are many things you can find yourself doing other than this.

The Uzumaki wrote:Me Smile
    Dooodle. We've been friends a long time here Smile. Over the past.. 2? years your inactivity has been pretty constant but when you're here you're well liked and you always join the conversations and contribute well in some way. I remember we've had several fights about stupid things lol. I always held my ground on what i thought was right and you always came around and realized that i was and apologized. It takes a real man to know when to apologize so i'll give you props there. I think you just use to be a little to quick to anger and regretted it afterwards. I'm glad to see you so chill now. Btw the Hitler vid will always be one of the l33t3st things in cora.

Andrew wrote:me Razz
    Oh Andrew my dear Andrew. Just liked majed i've always felt like you were a little.. well huge.. but little brother to me. You seemed to always listen to me when i caught you doing something i didnt approve of and you quit doing it once i expressed my feelings towards it, people who know how to respect others are my favorites. Seriously though i've never lied to you a single time about any of my encounters, you always think im lying or can't believe me because some of them are a little outrageous, but they're all true! I'm also glad you took the time out of your life to go study in Vietnam. I like to think i was a good push in that ordeal because I'd been to asia and knew how great of a time it was so i feel as though my experience helped you decide you would go for sure. I'd really like to see you quit gambling so much and try to focus on school more. You're a really great guy and you're going to go far as long as you don't have that vice. Miami threepeat coming soon son.

Juliaz wrote:mrmrmrmrmmeememememe!
    Why did you come back from the dead just to post on here lmao? When i saw that i literally lol'd. Julia i still plan on going to Canada to make mad love to you. You're pretty, SOMETIMES smart and humorous. I still think you cheated all those times we played words with friends or whatever it was. Oh and you owe me. Oh and you're hella inactive. Oh and i hope you're doing well we have spoken in ages. Oh and reply to this and let me know how/what you're doing these days, i think we'd all like to know!
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-11-16, 06:15

It's not much fun without constant replies to what i say! How do i even know if you people are reading what i wrote.
    Literature
    Literature

Post by Literature 2013-11-16, 08:54

Cable speed wrote:It's not much fun without constant replies to what i say! How do i even know if you people are reading what i wrote.
    we're reading :p
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-11-16, 09:30

Im reading Razz.

Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-11-16, 10:07

im baffled at ur posterity and austerity in these posts
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-11-16, 11:45

I'm glad you got reranked. Although it may not be popular, your opinion is almost always right. Damn I remember once when a few of us were on tinychat and you squeezed your girls tits xD and WE freaked out (LOL VIRGINS Razz) although mac almost got you in trouble for that because he mentioned other girl's names hehe... I hope you don't take to heart what some of the people here say about you, and stay cool Wink
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-11-16, 20:09

Andrew wrote:im baffled at ur posterity and austerity in these posts
    I dont understand how posterity fits :p.

Austerity i can see i suppose.. but not the prior.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-11-16, 20:21

I want to sleep with you. There, I said it.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2013-11-16, 22:41

Cable speed wrote:
    Zodz wrote:chris = chill, down to earth, open personality. Good example of an american
    I'd have to say i use to hold a grudge against you. You were cool as shit as a semi-inactive lieutenant, came on only a few times a week and you'd host for about an hour and just chill while you did it. Out of nowhere you got SUPER fucking active and in just a short amount of time after months of being a lieutenant you were a general. It annoyed me seeing as back then i had just become a capt and you jumped from lieutenant to general in about 2 weeks while i was just stuck at capt. I purposely tried to piss you off several times while i still cared about ranks. I honestly think the slight "rivalry" we had between our two livestreams helped both of them to become even more popular and i'm glad to see yours doing so well now. Cora would be a lot more damaged if not gone if it wasn't for your streams. You've kept a positive mind and work ethnic this entire time and it has paid off for you, not just cora. You're one of the only people here that i can actually agree with now. We're a lot alike and i'm glad we're actual friends these days Smile.
    Damn I'm sexy *jitters*
    Co
    Co

Post by Co 2013-11-16, 23:13

You're fun in 21 on IRC Smile Don't mention "Hakker! She hacks IRC! Omg.." Yeah I am cleaned once again Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 23:14