Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Nuti
Rand al'Thor
CM
Jaycubb
Cannons
Rock
10 posters

Cannon is abusing IRC powers...

Rock
    Rock

Cannon is abusing IRC powers... Empty Cannon is abusing IRC powers...

Post by Rock 2013-10-27, 15:31

Cannon is abusing IRC powers...

[09:24] == AtomicRock was kicked from #coradyce by X [told you stop highlighting]
    [09:24] == #coradyce Cannot join channel (+b)

He kicked me for highlighting his name... It's not my fault I have the urge to hit the [TAB] button. Why don't you just switch IRC's Cannon -.- it's not that hard if you don't want the beep noise... Just switch and stop abusing powers like that for some little reason -.- maybe if it was spam or some shit then you can kick but for this little issue? You're abusing your Irc powers -.- tbh.
    Cannons

Cannon is abusing IRC powers... Empty Re: Cannon is abusing IRC powers...

Post by Cannons 2013-10-27, 15:36

But you don't post the part where yesterday I told you I'd kick you for repeatedly highlighting me because it beeps me each time. You kept doing it today then I warned AGAIN instead of kicking you. Then like 2 minutes after you kept doing it so I tb'd you for 5 minutes and told you if you continue doing it I'll double the time each time.

Don't get me wrong, if you want to alert me or something you can highlight my name, but spamming it over and over in a short period of time literally makes no sense. I also won't switch Irc's because the bot alerts me by highlighting my name as to when there is a cashin/cashout.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-10-27, 15:37

There is no IRC rule stating that you're not allowed to highlight a host's name. So yes that was Host abuse, and I apologize on his behalf that this happened. Hopefully it will not happen again and he will apologize on this thread. Thank you.

Host's aren't allowed to make judgements and punishments by themselves on situations that aren't against the rules. If he kicked you or temp banned you in the past for doing the same thing, then that is also host abuse and I apologize once again on his behalf for doing so.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-27, 15:39

If I was a host, I'd kick you too, Rock. Don't be immature.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-10-27, 15:41

Jaycubb wrote:There is no IRC rule stating that you're not allowed to highlight a host's name. So yes that was Host abuse, and I apologize on his behalf that this happened. Hopefully it will not happen again and he will apologize on this thread.
    The things you post are seriously getting funnier and funnier each day.

@Rock just remember, if you keep spam highlighting me the next tb will be 10m, then 20m, etc, etc. If you want to highlight me once or something I don't mind, but don't spam highlight me. Or don't highlight me for no reason as well.
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2013-10-27, 15:43

Cannons wrote:
    Jaycubb wrote:There is no IRC rule stating that you're not allowed to highlight a host's name. So yes that was Host abuse, and I apologize on his behalf that this happened. Hopefully it will not happen again and he will apologize on this thread.

@Rock just remember, if you keep spam highlighting me the next tb will be 10m, then 20m, etc, etc. If you want to highlight me once or something I don't mind, but don't spam highlight me. Or don't highlight me for no reason as well.
    I'm not trying to spam highlight you -.- and that's your PERSONAL ISSUE TBH so just turn off your volume or something -.-
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-10-27, 15:49

Rock wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

I'm not trying to spam highlight you -.- and that's your PERSONAL ISSUE TBH so just turn off your volume or something -.-
    OR you can stop highlighting me, I already told you what would happen if you don't, I'm not turning off the volume so I miss the cashins/cashouts since that's a host job. If you can't resist SPAM highlighting me I'll help train you by tb.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-10-27, 15:50

Cannons wrote:

You aren't allowed to make judgements and punishments for your own rules. Are you threatening a member of Coradyce that you will abuse your powers if necessary to get him to do what you want? By saying 10mins 20mins etc? When you are not even allowed to do it in the first place.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-27, 15:51

Rock wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

So what you're saying is for him to just turn off his volume so you can enjoy spam highlighting his name for no reason. You need to grow some balls and stop being immature.
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2013-10-27, 15:52

CM wrote:
    Rock wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

So what you're saying is for him to just turn off his volume so you can enjoy spam highlighting his name for no reason. You need to grow some balls and stop being immature.
    I DONT MEAN TO SPAM HIM AND YOURE NOT EVEN A PART OF THIS ZEMLYR SO PFFT.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-10-27, 15:55

So because you have an uncontrollable urge to spam me that somehow makes me at fault and makes me a power abuser?
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-27, 15:57

Rock wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Rock wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

Cannon is abusing IRC powers... Capslock4

" and that's your PERSONAL ISSUE TBH so just turn off your volume or something "

Your logic is amazing.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-10-27, 16:00

This must be the stupidest thread ever and, Jaycubb, you're equally stupid.
    Nuti
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nuti 2013-10-27, 16:00

Jaycubb thinks he runs the clan now
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-10-27, 16:02

Nuti wrote:Jaycubb thinks he runs the clan now
    I should add that to my sig
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2013-10-27, 16:03

CM wrote:
    Rock wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Rock wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

Cannon is abusing IRC powers... Capslock4

" and that's your PERSONAL ISSUE TBH so just turn off your volume or something "

Your logic is amazing.
    It is amazing logic he just has to turn off his volume near to off or so... or just look at the tab see if it says "Activity" if he's using qwebirc.swiftirc.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-10-27, 16:05

So what you're saying is if everyone loved spamming as much as you and their spam was highlighting names, instead of kicking/tbing them for an amount of time, we should just turn down our volume and let you guys continue spamming.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-10-27, 16:09

I was about to write a long response but then I read this:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:This must be the stupidest thread ever and, Jaycubb, you're equally stupid.
    Which basically summarizes everything I have to say.
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-10-27, 16:11

Jaycubb vs cannons.

Bets on who will win can be made at xar1 irc.

*grabs popcorn*
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-10-27, 16:13

Throy wrote:Jaycubb vs cannons.

*grabs popcorn*
    Lol
    Miss King
    Miss King

Post by Miss King 2013-10-27, 16:28

Throy wrote:Jaycubb vs cannons.

*grabs popcorn*
    Jaycubb is like half autistic, all bets on cannons.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-10-27, 16:31

Highlights are integral for hosts with the Credit system, if you've been told to not highlight a host for no reason then you really shouldn't continue doing so.

I apologize for Jaycubb apologizing. /lock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 17:29