Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+20
Joe
struggler0
Lord Abigor
Paul
CM
Rand al'Thor
Vaqq
Xine
Dogs>Cats
Shygodd
Bf
Lelz
James
Sam
Twelve Lubes
Tom's Slave
Miss King
Jaycubb
Christina
The Uzumaki
24 posters

cult? anti bullying?

Poll

most of the cult members have turned into dicks?

[ 6 ]
    cult? anti bullying?  - Page 2 Bar_left21%cult? anti bullying?  - Page 2 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 8 ]
    cult? anti bullying?  - Page 2 Bar_left28%cult? anti bullying?  - Page 2 Bar_right [28%] 
    [ 2 ]
    cult? anti bullying?  - Page 2 Bar_left7%cult? anti bullying?  - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 13 ]
    cult? anti bullying?  - Page 2 Bar_left44%cult? anti bullying?  - Page 2 Bar_right [44%] 

Total Votes: 29
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

cult? anti bullying?  - Page 2 Empty Re: cult? anti bullying?

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-10-26, 14:49

The cult began because Majed/Jamie thought something looked like a dildo. Just putting that out there. Razz

James wrote:(Rand has moodswings, but he can't help that)
    -___-
    James wrote:So that just leaves Rand as the evil terminator. (lol)
    -___________________-
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-10-26, 15:33

Rand al'Thor wrote:The cult began because Majed/Jamie thought something looked like a dildo. Just putting that out there. Razz

-___-
    -___________________-
    it did look like a dildo.

make a thread about it, and prove me wrong ^_^
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-10-26, 15:35

Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:The cult began because Majed/Jamie thought something looked like a dildo. Just putting that out there. Razz

-___-
    -___________________-

F u. Sad

And you make a thread about it, if you can find it What a Face
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-10-26, 15:39

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:

-___-
    -___________________-

F u. Sad

game on.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-10-26, 15:41

Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:

-___-
    -___________________-

F u. Sad

game on.
    If you actually manage to pull this off, I will be impressed.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-10-26, 15:48

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:

-___-
    -___________________-

F u. Sad

game on.
    sigh, apparently googling a "black sword that looks like a dildo" doesn't give you the type of sword you want.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-26, 16:13

The Uzumaki wrote:I might not agree with what she did.

But picking on her after she has already said her english is bad? How retarded is that? Because she's xine? I wanna see you guys do the same to z4s then will you not?? Don't discriminate and attack her for something irrelevant. You can continue in your ban disputes and such idm you can continue attacking her that's not my problem but not on something she has already said she can't do? I expected better than this.

Tell me this, when someone is not tall Enough to reach an object let's say a piece of paper on a cupboard. They can't reach it, and a second person then comes and tells them that they can't reach it they're short. Second person proceeds to scold the first person for being short and insists on them grabbing the paper which they KNOW they other person can't reach.

If any of you guys think as much as to have a "comeback" to this I won't even bother replying, because you already know it yourself that you're wrong and making things personal.

Already said that argue all you want, but don't tell somebody to do something they already said they can't, what's worse flame them for it.

What's the difference between you and them then? Who's on the "good side"?

And it seems somebody replied to my other thread asking me "what's happening to the forums?". Take a look at yourselves. That's what's happening.

Rant

RandT

Omg a pun^
    Xine speaks perfect English. I don't know what you're on about, babe.

Ok, Uzutarded.

Omg a pun^
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-26, 16:17

CM wrote:

But picking on her after she has already said her english is bad? How retarded is that? Because she's xine? I wanna see you guys do the same to z4s then will you not?? Don't discriminate and attack her for something irrelevant. You can continue in your ban disputes and such idm you can continue attacking her that's not my problem but not on something she has already said she can't do? I expected better than this.

Tell me this, when someone is not tall Enough to reach an object let's say a piece of paper on a cupboard. They can't reach it, and a second person then comes and tells them that they can't reach it they're short. Second person proceeds to scold the first person for being short and insists on them grabbing the paper which they KNOW they other person can't reach.

If any of you guys think as much as to have a "comeback" to this I won't even bother replying, because you already know it yourself that you're wrong and making things personal.

Already said that argue all you want, but don't tell somebody to do something they already said they can't, what's worse flame them for it.

And it seems somebody replied to my other thread asking me "what's happening to the forums?". Take a look at yourselves. That's what's happening.

Rant

RandT

Omg a pun^

Ok, Uzutarded.

Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

Way to revive the thread. All the heat was dying thanks to a great effort from majed and rand.

Last edited by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 16:20; edited 1 time in total
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-26, 16:20

The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:

Rant

RandT

Omg a pun^

Ok, Uzutarded.

Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

Way to revive the thread. All the heat was dying thanks to great efforts by majed and rand.
    Oh Doodle, you are a special one.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-26, 16:22

CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:

Rant

RandT

Omg a pun^

Ok, Uzutarded.

Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

Way to revive the thread. All the heat was dying thanks to great efforts by majed and rand.
    Didn't need you telling me that. I'll be special in my own way.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-26, 16:23

The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:

Rant

RandT

Omg a pun^

Ok, Uzutarded.

Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

I had to tell you to boost your ego a bit.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-26, 16:32

CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:

Rant

RandT

Omg a pun^

Ok, Uzutarded.

Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

You failed. Just like every other of you attempts in provoking me further.

cult? anti bullying?  - Page 2 1364994513514

Cause you seem to be trying too hard
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-26, 16:37

The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:

Rant

RandT

Omg a pun^

Ok, Uzutarded.

Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

Lol.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-10-26, 16:41

Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:

-___-
    -___________________-

F u. Sad

game on.
    sigh, apparently googling a "black sword that looks like a dildo" doesn't give you the type of sword you want.
    RAND TAUGHT ME HIS THREAD FINDING TRICK BUT I FORGOT IT. TEACH ME AGAIN RAND. p.s ily. all.
    Miss King
    Miss King

Post by Miss King 2013-10-26, 16:48

The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:

Rant

RandT

Omg a pun^

Ok, Uzutarded.

Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

HAHAHAHAHAHA Zem ily<3

And yeah Doodle, your poll is pretty awesome. 6-12 in favor of the people who will follow Sean to the ends of the world. Congrats. If you needed emperical evidence on your stupidity, it has been successfully provided.

Also, as to why we're replying to this thread- have you not read our replies? We criticize things that are fucking stupid. This thread / poll / abomination to humanity is the definition of stupid. Thus, we're gonna criticize it. Simple as that.

Last edited by Miss King on 2013-10-26, 16:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 3 + 3 = 6)
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-10-26, 16:57

I don't give a shit about being flamed. Smile
    But I have changed. I've noticed some people (including myself) let their judgement cloud their decisions or opinions and do things just to support their friends and not listening about what happened.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-26, 17:06

Huh tom read again.

I posted that picture not zem.

Are you still laughing now?
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-26, 17:14

The Uzumaki wrote:Huh tom read again.

cult? anti bullying?  - Page 2 Retard_now1
    Miss King
    Miss King

Post by Miss King 2013-10-26, 17:26

I replying to the conversation... As a whole... Not your one specific post... Doodle you are not doing yourself any favors in attempting to not look like a moron l0l
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-26, 17:39

You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

I've let go of this thread. Seems like you can't.

What will you get from all these insults? If it makes you feel any better about yourself, then go ahead. Throw all you've got at me.
    Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by Lord Abigor 2013-10-26, 17:41

Yes ( I voted yes and I'm not afraid, I will post below who I am)
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-10-26, 17:43

Rand is a bully.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-26, 17:43

Miss King wrote:

I replying to the conversation... As a whole... Not your one specific post... Doodle you are not doing yourself any favors in attempting to not look like a moron l0l
    He reminds me of Rob Crawl when he made butt hurt threads. http://www.coradyce.com/t27899-theres-a-new-coder-in-town

The Uzumaki wrote:You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

What will you get from all these insults? If it makes you feel any better about yourself, then go ahead. Throw all you've got at me.
    It hurts when you're campaign fails horribly and you can't hide it when you desperately need to. :/

Last edited by CM on 2013-10-26, 17:45; edited 1 time in total
    Miss King
    Miss King

Post by Miss King 2013-10-26, 17:43

Jaycubb wrote:Rand is a bully.
    +1
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-26, 17:52

CM wrote:
    Miss King wrote:

He reminds me of Rob Crawl when he made butt hurt threads. http://www.coradyce.com/t27899-theres-a-new-coder-in-town

The Uzumaki wrote:You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

It hurts when you're campaign fails horribly and you can't hide it when you desperately need to. :/
    It hurts that you still can't differentiate between your and you're. 

All humans have this thing, not sure about you but we have this thing called a brain. Maybe next time you will consider using it before thinking of flaming xine for her english. 

Normally I wouldn't criticise typos, but might as well seeing how low you have already stooped.

Last edited by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 17:59; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 17:06