Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
Christina
Miss King
The Uzumaki
Rock
Paul
9 posters

I Am Back! V2

Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

I Am Back! V2 Empty I Am Back! V2

Post by Paul 2013-10-26, 04:24

First time I haven't been on forums for over two days...
    Second record broken: longest wait for a cash out (1 week).
    Glad to be back with you guys.
    Rock
    Rock

I Am Back! V2 Empty Re: I Am Back! V2

Post by Rock 2013-10-26, 04:25

One...Week...For...A...Cashout...? You're kidding right...? how much was tis cashout...
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-10-26, 04:27

47.5M.
    I also got a Tokhaar-Kal but couldn't post it. Razz
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-26, 07:58

I like how Christina banned you for rebanned you for ban evading,  but she doesn't ban her "friends" for ban evading. 

Nothing personal catwoman, I just don't like how you deliver your justice.
    Miss King
    Miss King

Post by Miss King 2013-10-26, 08:24

The Uzumaki wrote:I like how Christina banned you for rebanned you for ban evading,  but she doesn't ban her "friends" for ban evading. 

Probably because what LMS did was actually wrong and put our entire clan at risk?

Oh shit, used logic there, sorry. Carry on.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-26, 08:26

Miss King wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:I like how Christina banned you for rebanned you for ban evading,  but she doesn't ban her "friends" for ban evading. 

Probably because what LMS did was actually wrong and put our entire clan at risk?

Yep, he got banned for putting the clan at risk.

He was REBANNED for evading. If you took a second to actually read my post you would realise that I'm saying she REBANNED him for reason : BAN EVADING not for reason : PUTTING THE ENTIRE CLAN AT RISK.

He already received a punishment for the #support IRC problem. This was additional and had nothing to do with that.

Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-10-26, 08:46

He was banned for ban evading his legitimate ban.

Tom/Ryan/other's bans were unjustified. I'm not going to ban someone when they did nothing to deserve it.

You could have just pmed/skyped me about this doodle, guess you just like things being in the public eye.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-26, 09:06

Christina wrote:He was banned for ban evading his legitimate ban.

Tom/Ryan/other's bans were unjustified. I'm not going to ban someone when they did nothing to deserve it.

You could have just pmed/skyped me about this doodle, guess you just like things being in the public eye.
    I'm on rage mode sorry.

I give up bye (refer post on other thread)
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-10-26, 10:54

Welcome back LMS .
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2013-10-26, 15:58

Shit he is back. Sad
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-10-26, 16:52

Over Living wrote:Shit he is back. Sad
    Just add me to Foes list then. I haven't used it myself but I hear it works great!
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-26, 17:28

The Uzumaki wrote:

I'm on rage mode sorry.

Christina 1 - 0 Doodle

ROUND 2
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-26, 18:20

CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:

I'm on rage mode sorry.

Christina 1 - 0 Doodle

ROUND 2
    Lol this was when I gave up on replying not saying I'm wrong. For Christina's sake I didn't reply but for you dear, anything. 

If we're to go by the forum rules the ban is 100% justified.
    Anybody that posts who is not involved in a dispute thread is to be banned. Purely justified, there is no doubt on whether the person should or should not be banned. Clearly double standards. Lms was picked out for ban evading, and given a further ban. You would have had no answer to your friends had you banned them again.

Want to know what's not justified? Everyone posting on that thread getting a one day ban but Ryan being picked out for a 3 day ban.

Sorry Christina, zem made me. Can't stand seeing a cunt as him leaving with satisfaction.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-10-26, 21:08

The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:

I'm on rage mode sorry.

Christina 1 - 0 Doodle

ROUND 2
    Lol this was when I gave up on replying not saying I'm wrong. For Christina's sake I didn't reply but for you dear, anything. 

Anybody that posts who is not involved in a dispute thread is to be banned. Purely justified, there is no doubt on whether the person should or should not be banned. Clearly double standards. Lms was picked out for ban evading, and given a further ban. You would have had no answer to your friends had you banned them again.

Want to know what's not justified? Everyone posting on that thread getting a one day ban but Ryan being picked out for a 3 day ban.

Sorry Christina, zem made me. Can't stand seeing a cunt as him leaving with satisfaction.
    1) You get upset when people demean you, yet you resort to calling everybody who disagrees with you a cunt.
    2) The people getting banned by moderators unbeknownst to us can be attributed to actions exclusive of the cult.
    3) It's not Christina's fault ... lmao. Are you really getting mad at her because she banned someone for evading? Because that's all she did. As far as the other people who got banned, Xine even said that she would be willing to get banned as well because she made a mistake. When I was banned by Christina, that was self-requested; when I posted on the forums, that was my perogative because I wasn't banned for a legitimate reason at the time.
    4) Stop being butthurt about every little thing. Just put your fuck-ups behind you, and stop embarrassing yourself. Seriously, these threads and comments are getting to the point where i'm physically cringing on my armchair.
    Miss King
    Miss King

Post by Miss King 2013-10-26, 21:48

Tom's Slave wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:

I'm on rage mode sorry.

Christina 1 - 0 Doodle

ROUND 2

1) You get upset when people demean you, yet you resort to calling everybody who disagrees with you a cunt.
    2) The people getting banned by moderators unbeknownst to us can be attributed to actions exclusive of the cult.
    3) It's not Christina's fault ... lmao. Are you really getting mad at her because she banned someone for evading? Because that's all she did. As far as the other people who got banned, Xine even said that she would be willing to get banned as well because she made a mistake. When I was banned by Christina, that was self-requested; when I posted on the forums, that was my perogative because I wasn't banned for a legitimate reason at the time.
    4) Stop being butthurt about every little thing. Just put your fuck-ups behind you, and stop embarrassing yourself. Seriously, these threads and comments are getting to the point where i'm physically cringing on my armchair.
    I won't lie, all jokes aside, Doodle's posts where he shows his train of thought are pretty tough to read lmfao.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-10-26, 21:53

Miss King wrote:
    Tom's Slave wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:

I'm on rage mode sorry.

Christina 1 - 0 Doodle

ROUND 2

I won't lie, all jokes aside, Doodle's posts where he shows his train of thought are pretty tough to read lmfao.
    Ddi u hv Shawn prmisio n to psot dat ? ?? ? u khunt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 11:40