Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+22
Rand al'Thor
Connor
Allen's Slave
Jackaville
The Uzumaki
Duya
Xine
Shygodd
Jon
Veny
Joe
Slash
Andrew
Firefury54
CM
Bf
Twelve Lubes
G
Tom's Slave
Zodz
Wand
Christina
26 posters

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day

Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day Empty Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day

Post by Christina 2013-10-21, 02:17

God they're such dirtlickers. Aaron especially, since he's the world's most corrupt and abusive mod.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Christina on 2013-10-21, 22:01; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : - a + e)
    Wand
    Wand

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day Empty Re: Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day

Post by Wand 2013-10-21, 02:21

Oh yeahhhh!

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day 11111

Spoiler:
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day Empty Re: Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day

Post by Zodz 2013-10-21, 02:32

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day FutureFlush+3000
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-10-21, 02:34

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day 2889.216.020Tom 4 Mod
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2013-10-21, 02:57

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day Clawfoot_bathtub
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2013-10-21, 03:04

Over Living wrote:Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day Clawfoot_bathtub
    If you're saying you urinate in a bath tub...

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day Marilyn-monroe-yuck-
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-10-21, 03:41

racist
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-10-21, 04:21

Aaron and Xine Are cuter couple than U and Jacob - Dum Pussycat, lmao.Mind Uour Own business - They are happy And U guys need to leave them Alone.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-21, 04:43

I don't think this is a Joke since, you weren't voted as, corrupt mod on that Thread., Be in Aaron's situation and then you will know how hard It is to have all the People talk about you, even in a joke manner. I know all this is because of Jealous and I sense it. And thank you Sean, for defending Aaron.

Haters can hate <333
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-10-21, 07:59

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day Litterbox
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-10-21, 08:04

so a regular weekday?
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-10-21, 13:03

This isn't even funny anymore.
    I've seen Aaron been doing great as a mod. As for the babe stuff, you guys should really mind your own business..

I didn't wanna get involved but every thread I see about this is just pissing me off.
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2013-10-21, 13:10

Slash wrote:This isn't even funny anymore.
    I've seen Aaron been doing great as a mod. As for the babe stuff, you guys should really mind your own business..

I didn't wanna get involved but every thread I see about this is just pissing me off.
    There's more to cat's post than meets the eye.

cat cat cat 
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-10-21, 15:52

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day Bite_me_toilet_300
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-10-21, 16:04

xine and aaron are fatties
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-10-21, 21:51

I thought my spoiler was rather easy to figure out, guess not.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-10-21, 21:54

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day Doc-m-pack-full-assisted-disabled-toilet-basin-and-rails_MA
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2013-10-21, 22:10

Twelve Lubes wrote:racist
    The Magical Wizard wrote:Aaron and Xine Are cuter couple than U and Jacob - Dum Pussycat, lmao.Mind Uour Own business - They are happy And U guys need to leave them Alone.
    CM wrote:I don't think this is a Joke since, you weren't voted as, corrupt mod on that Thread., Be in Aaron's situation and then you will know how hard It is to have all the People talk about you, even in a joke manner. I know all this is because of Jealous and I sense it. And thank you Sean, for defending Aaron.

Haters can hate <333
    Andrew wrote:so a regular weekday?

Veny wrote:xine and aaron are fatties
    Christina wrote:

Christina wrote:If you don't, you shall be considered by the entire forum to be retarded.
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-10-21, 22:41

Wand wrote:
    Twelve Lubes wrote:racist
    The Magical Wizard wrote:Aaron and Xine Are cuter couple than U and Jacob - Dum Pussycat, lmao.Mind Uour Own business - They are happy And U guys need to leave them Alone.
    CM wrote:I don't think this is a Joke since, you weren't voted as, corrupt mod on that Thread., Be in Aaron's situation and then you will know how hard It is to have all the People talk about you, even in a joke manner. I know all this is because of Jealous and I sense it. And thank you Sean, for defending Aaron.

Haters can hate <333
    Andrew wrote:so a regular weekday?

Veny wrote:xine and aaron are fatties
    Christina wrote:

Christina wrote:If you don't, you shall be considered by the entire forum to be retarded.
    Racist Rand is racist, take your racism somewhere more racist and be racist there. Racist.
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Shygodd 2013-10-21, 23:32

L0l bird butts
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-10-22, 12:34

I'm retarded
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2013-10-22, 13:13

Sorry for the late reply photoshop makes my laptop lag soo much editing this pic coz its sooo big:

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day 2216152298_Rex20Bengal20Cat20and20Toilet20Bowl_xlarge

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day YHWVG4U

Cute Smile

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-10-22, 14:00

Xine wrote:Sorry for the late reply photoshop makes my laptop lag soo much editing this pic coz its sooo big:

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day 2216152298_Rex20Bengal20Cat20and20Toilet20Bowl_xlarge

Aaron and xine the nooby mofos who kiss toilet seats and sniff bird butts all day YHWVG4U

Cute Smile

flush the toilet
    Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya 2013-10-23, 06:03

Bunch of kids get a real job already and suck my cloatl
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-10-23, 07:36

Xine wrote:Sorry for the late reply photoshop makes my laptop lag soo much editing this pic coz its sooo big:

Cute Smile

Wtf?U gonna hate on Cats-lame Xine. You R attacking my family no reason At all, Lmfao-Wtf. And To Think we Were friends.i told u things Not Even my Mother knewn-I'm heartbroken U would attack me.
    wtf I did To u or ur bf? U r Like the sandwich lady on RS-a mean, OlD woman-: dummy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 14:49