Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+14
Nr
Dat
Moe
James
Jon
Iamtaba
Lelz
Deer
Veny
Joe
Rand al'Thor
k099str
G
Cannons
18 posters

Syria heart eater [NSFW 18+ GRAPHIC SRS HEART EATER]

Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Syria heart eater [NSFW 18+ GRAPHIC SRS HEART EATER] - Page 2 Empty Re: Syria heart eater [NSFW 18+ GRAPHIC SRS HEART EATER]

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-31, 15:53

Jon wrote:
    k099str wrote:Yeah US shouldn't interfere, it's clear that everything is under control..... Rolling Eyes 
    yeah bombing civilians, and manipulating a vulnerable country for their own benefit will fix it. Plus the US will actually be supporting the side that ate the heart. I would actually say that Assad has been the lesser of two evils.
    http://racanarchy.com/2013/05/15/10-things-worse-than-eating-a-dead-mans-heart/

It was watching videos of rape on the dead solider's phone that made him do that, apparently.

Both sides haven't been so good to put it lightly, but Bashar has been far far worse. You should read up on how it all came to this mess.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Syria heart eater [NSFW 18+ GRAPHIC SRS HEART EATER] - Page 2 Empty Re: Syria heart eater [NSFW 18+ GRAPHIC SRS HEART EATER]

Post by Veny 2013-09-01, 17:41

it's quite disgusting
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-09-01, 19:07

Jon wrote:
    k099str wrote:Yeah US shouldn't interfere, it's clear that everything is under control..... Rolling Eyes 
    yeah bombing civilians, and manipulating a vulnerable country for their own benefit will fix it. Plus the US will actually be supporting the side that ate the heart. I would actually say that Assad has been the lesser of two evils.
    You have no idea what you're talking about if you think Assad has been the lesser of the two evils.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-09-01, 19:28

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    http://racanarchy.com/2013/05/15/10-things-worse-than-eating-a-dead-mans-heart/

It was watching videos of rape on the dead solider's phone that made him do that, apparently.

Both sides haven't been so good to put it lightly, but Bashar has been far far worse. You should read up on how it all came to this mess.
    I don't think I'd eat his heart, but I'd totally let someone else do it.
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-09-01, 19:58

If we send planes loaded with bacon and dump the bacon on them will they die?
    ekonka30
    ekonka30
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ekonka30 2013-09-01, 20:03

thats fucked up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 06:40