Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
Jon
Bf
Zodz
Understand
Rand al'Thor
JagTower
Dogs>Cats
[Eth111]
12 posters

Uhm.. I just got an account for free?

[Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Uhm.. I just got an account for free? Empty Uhm.. I just got an account for free?

Post by [Eth111] 2013-08-29, 22:02

Just a random day around rs.. then BAM out of nowhere some guy randomly gives out his account.
    Here are some screenies of his good items in his bank and his stats:
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2gsl9uc&s=5
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=j96ikh&s=5
    Should i be consenered about this or something? is this an ip tracker or what?

EDIT: THE ACCOUNTS PASSWORD HAS CHANGED, AND I DROPED ALL HIS UNTRADEABLES. GG LMFAO.

Last edited by [Eth111] on 2013-08-31, 01:19; edited 1 time in total
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Uhm.. I just got an account for free? Empty Re: Uhm.. I just got an account for free?

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-08-29, 22:06

total level too low man
    gtfo
    JagTower

Uhm.. I just got an account for free? Empty Re: Uhm.. I just got an account for free?

Post by JagTower 2013-08-29, 22:08

with email????... if not then say bye to account loool
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-29, 22:13

I got given an account for free once. It was from classic, had 99's, etc. Changed the password n' shit. Several days later, couldn't log on, so I went back on my main, meh. Recevied some pms saying 'u liek it??', 'wanna by'. Told the guy his English needed working on - 'oky, sute urself ; )'

Yeah.
    (And it was b4 emails ^ + where the f*** did you come from, Jag Surprised)
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-29, 22:15

He's going to use you to level up his stats and then recover it.
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2013-08-29, 22:16

Understand wrote:He's going to use you to level up his stats and then recover it.
    He's in for a suprise because im going to drop all his untradables then
    >Smile
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-29, 22:18

[Eth111] wrote:
    Understand wrote:He's going to use you to level up his stats and then recover it.
    He's in for a suprise because im going to drop all his untradables then
    >:)
    EVILLLLLLLL.

OOOOooohhhmyGoddd
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2013-08-29, 22:27

Yeah guys, im just gonna drop ALL his untradeables, because idc about them and if he pulls this crap on me i'm just gonna drop em

Post by Guest 2013-08-29, 23:10

[Eth111] wrote:Yeah guys, im just gonna drop ALL his untradeables, because idc about them and if he pulls this crap on me i'm just gonna drop em

Uhm.. I just got an account for free? 369ssl
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2013-08-29, 23:18

Karn wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:Yeah guys, im just gonna drop ALL his untradeables, because idc about them and if he pulls this crap on me i'm just gonna drop em

Uhm.. I just got an account for free? 369ssl
    ROFL
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-08-30, 01:27

-_- ....

No, don't do that. Don't get your IP flagged, lmao... leave the account alone, and move on
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-30, 03:09

Sean wrote:-_- ....

No, don't do that. Don't get your IP flagged, lmao... leave the account alone, and move on
    I'd do it then change my IP.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-31, 00:11

Good. That's the way to deal with those.

It's a common scam method. Give someone a good account, let them level it up, even in cases people make it their main and put their items n shit on the account, then recover it a few days later.

In fact, I'd recommend suicide botting on the account and try and get it banned. If you say "Mark Donalds" in any chat then you get muted so the account will come up on Jagex's radar. I've even heard cases when people have been banned for saying it. Cause as much destruction as possible on that account Razz
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-08-31, 00:36

^Wtf

Do not do that.... "let it be", and be the better person, lmao. The guy hasn't really taken anything of yours, so no need to "teach him a lesson" Rolling Eyes 
    It's also in your best interest to leave the account alone...
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2013-08-31, 00:53

Jon wrote:

It's a common scam method. Give someone a good account, let them level it up, even in cases people make it their main and put their items n shit on the account, then recover it a few days later.

In fact, I'd recommend suicide botting on the account and try and get it banned. If you say "Mark Donalds" in any chat then you get muted so the account will come up on Jagex's radar. I've even heard cases when people have been banned for saying it. Cause as much destruction as possible on that account Razz
    I said mark donalds, rswallmart and all that crap. nobody pulls that shit on me
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-08-31, 03:37

Jon wrote:

Don't... Not sure if Jon understands everything you do on the internet is traceable?

I did something similar to the account "Dice" when this guy offered to sell his account to me (I'd go first 700m -.-). Somehow talked him into letting me inspect it for myself, but I changed the name to 'coc master' and the name 'Dice' was released about 2 hours later. I ended up getting perm banned by Mod Chrisso for account hijacking on my 2.3k total level account (some bullshit) and deranked from general for 2 weeks by Andy l0l.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-31, 03:44

Sammy Deluxe wrote:
    Jon wrote:

Don't... Not sure if Jon understands everything you do on the internet is traceable?

I did something similar to the account "Dice" when this guy offered to sell his account to me (I'd go first 700m -.-). Somehow talked him into letting me inspect it for myself, but I changed the name to 'coc master' and the name 'Dice' was released about 2 hours later. I ended up getting perm banned by Mod Chrisso for account hijacking on my 2.3k total level account (some bullshit) and deranked from general for 2 weeks by Andy l0l.
    Hi, tracks not that well covered tbh.
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2013-08-31, 06:20

Sammy Deluxe wrote:
    Jon wrote:

I'm fully aware that my account's ip was left on that account and I will probably end up getting banned, but seriously I droped some stuff that probably ment alot to that guy. (Serveral chaotics, fire capes, etc..) And it's his own fault with literally saying his password outloud, and If I DO get banned, I will just appeal for it to get it back stating these points, and if perm banned, Gf Eth111, 2005-2013
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-31, 11:02

[Eth111] wrote:
    Sammy Deluxe wrote:
    Jon wrote:

I'm fully aware that my account's ip was left on that account and I will probably end up getting banned, but seriously I droped some stuff that probably ment alot to that guy. (Serveral chaotics, fire capes, etc..) And it's his own fault with literally saying his password outloud, and If I DO get banned, I will just appeal for it to get it back stating these points, and if perm banned, Gf Eth111, 2005-2013
    There is absolutely no way that you'll get banned for this lol.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-08-31, 11:21

Trust Jon, he's been banned for every reason in the book. Including soliciting MMORPG prostitutes in game.

Twice.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-31, 11:46

Daft Punk wrote:Trust Jon, he's been banned for every reason in the book.  Including soliciting MMORPG prostitutes in game.

Twice.
    you forgot to mention when I got banned for following a JMod around and throwing confetti over him.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-08-31, 12:47

rofl fuck him over, a guy did the same to me. i dropped all his stuff Razz
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-08-31, 15:16

Jon wrote:
    Daft Punk wrote:Trust Jon, he's been banned for every reason in the book.  Including soliciting MMORPG prostitutes in game.

Twice.
    you forgot to mention when I got banned for following a JMod around and throwing confetti over him.

aahahahah I lol'd irl to this
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-08-31, 16:34

Jaycubb wrote:
    Jon wrote:

Twice.
    aahahahah I lol'd irl to this
    I went in a mod marks fc and advertised selling condoms.
     Very Happy
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-08-31, 17:18

l0l0l0l0l0.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 20:03