Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

One question and then you can lock =)

Understand
    Understand

One question and then you can lock =) Empty One question and then you can lock =)

Post by Understand 2013-08-29, 15:39

With all these threads that are being moved to proper sections, and 'actual' spam (useless threads) are being considered spam by mods, what kind of threads are qualified to be in the spam section without being called a "useless thread" by everyone?

Thanks in advance to any mod who answers my question.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

One question and then you can lock =) Empty Re: One question and then you can lock =)

Post by Daft Punk 2013-08-29, 20:48

Threads that don't have an appropriate section can remain in spam. If enough threads about certain topics arise, request a section to be made for them and we will try to accommodate Smile. Putting threads in their proper sections makes the entire forum more lively as long as you all actually check the other sections.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

One question and then you can lock =) Empty Re: One question and then you can lock =)

Post by Sam 2013-08-29, 21:11

Daft Punk wrote:Threads that don't have an appropriate section can remain in spam.  If enough threads about certain topics arise, request a section to be made for them and we will try to accommodate Smile.  Putting threads in their proper sections makes the entire forum more lively as long as you all actually check the other sections.
    I'm too lazy to browse every sub-forum. Sad

Instead of creating new ones, merge existing ones into off-topic. This forum doesn't have enough content generated daily to be housed in 50+ sections.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-08-29, 22:56

Sammy Deluxe wrote:
    Daft Punk wrote:Threads that don't have an appropriate section can remain in spam.  If enough threads about certain topics arise, request a section to be made for them and we will try to accommodate Smile.  Putting threads in their proper sections makes the entire forum more lively as long as you all actually check the other sections.
    I'm too lazy to browse every sub-forum. Sad

Instead of creating new ones, merge existing ones into off-topic. This forum doesn't have enough content generated daily to be housed in 50+ sections.
    Like I could create new ones on my own... the point I am trying to make is that keeping all posts in the Spam section kind of destroys the forums :/ Everything sits stagnant for weeks on end, and we want the entire forums to be active instead of just one section.
    Nova

Post by Nova 2013-08-30, 09:36

Yeah, + there are alot of threads created in spam and more important one's would not even be seen by all.
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-08-30, 16:18

The spam section is the most popular sub-topic on this forums. Unfortunately, many users rarely check other sub-topics other than Giveaways or maybe Host Applications.

Spam is spam, anything that doesn't fit in any other category (like mentioned before). No worries, if you post something that is not appropriate for the section, a moderator will move it.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-08-30, 18:01

Y6r wrote:No worries, if you post something that is not appropriate for the section, a moderator will move it.
    Nice to know. I'll just keep posting everything in spam then.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-08-31, 11:32

Sammy Deluxe wrote:
    Y6r wrote:No worries, if you post something that is not appropriate for the section, a moderator will move it.
    Don't take this out on me to prove a point to Tunechi, Sam :L
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-08-31, 12:44

Daft Punk wrote:
    Sammy Deluxe wrote:
    Don't take this out on me to prove a point to Tunechi, Sam :L

I am not encouraging everyone to post in spam, I am just saying that if it happens, a mod will move it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-06-03, 06:10