Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+2
June
Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
6 posters

Daft Punk ! ! !

Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Daft Punk ! ! ! Empty Daft Punk ! ! !

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2013-08-28, 12:39

I didnt said i wanan get payed by cora dyce but i got scammed ppl need to get banned if they scam or u gona just lock and hostjune gona scam more and more ppl lOl ? so pretty sad
    June
    June
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Daft Punk ! ! ! Empty Re: Daft Punk ! ! !

Post by June 2013-08-28, 12:46

Ok,that's it.
    Do you have any proof that I scammed you ? post it here then.
    Oh and please dont post that conversation here again.
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2013-08-28, 13:03

U alredy seen proof and stop lie scammer  ;)and daft punk if u not gona respnd and tell again same reason then u support scammers Wink
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-28, 13:29

Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:U alredy seen proof and stop lie scammer  ;)and daft punk if u not gona respnd and tell again same reason then u support scammers Wink
    if you've seen proof then post it. Your word isn't enough to go on.
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2013-08-28, 13:43

Okay u guys told enough ;)if i take example if person A scam idk xine person A goan get banned on irc/forum in min 1 day or 2 but if person A in cora dyce scam person B u guys gona just say be carful and person A gona easy walk away and scam more ppl  REALLY NICE GUYS.
    Dat
    Dat

Post by Dat 2013-08-28, 13:46

No I get your point but you must understand that the mods aren't going to ban people just because it's your word vs his... If you would have proof of you giving him the 10m and then for some reason proof where he said that he wouldn't pay back or w/e, then would at least know that you actually gave him 10m , which he didn't return.
    Like it is right now, it might be that you are trying to get a free 10m ( not saying that you are, just for their eyes ) if June already paid you back like he claims...

This basically is something you have to fight out on your own :/

Post by Guest 2013-08-28, 13:52

Your words won't matter.
    You know the internet: "Proof or it didn't happen"
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2013-08-28, 13:58

Jon wrote:
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:U alredy seen proof and stop lie scammer  ;)and daft punk if u not gona respnd and tell again same reason then u support scammers Wink
    If u wanna proof go to my first post Host june scammed me 10m and u will see everything host june never payed me 10m thats why he dont have screen Wink

Post by Guest 2013-08-28, 14:00

Well June admits he borrowed 10M, but there's no actual proof wether he paid or not.
    Dat
    Dat

Post by Dat 2013-08-28, 14:03

Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    If u wanna proof go to my first post Host june scammed me 10m and u will see everything host june never payed me 10m thats why he dont have screen Wink
    Yea that's the whole thing, he doesn't have a screen of paying you back the 10m BUT NEITHER HAVE YOU gotten a screen where it shows that you gave him the 10m, is it so hard to understand? ..
    Yes he admitted it, but his words are that he paid you back, simple as it is... Your words are that he didnt and that he doesnt have a screen, but the mods here are asking for proof that you did borrow him that + that he didn't pay back in some kind of way ughhhhhhhh
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2013-08-28, 14:15

Dat wrote:
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Yea that's the whole thing, he doesn't have a screen of paying you back the 10m BUT NEITHER HAVE YOU gotten a screen where it shows that you gave him the 10m, is it so hard to understand? ..
    Yes he admitted it, but his words are that he paid you back, simple as it is... Your words are that he didnt and that he doesnt have a screen, but the mods here are asking for proof that you did borrow him that + that he didn't pay back in some kind of way ughhhhhhhh
    I didnt take screen because i was sure he was trusted prob someone who donate for this fc not gona go scam and he alredy 100x confirmed he claimed 10m but he never payed it is that so hard to understand.
    Karn and dat now tell me what u guys woud do if someone scam u like that and u got all proofs and he lie like he paid u.I dont care for 10m but if someone scam then we need to anounce that so more ppl not gona get scammed.I alredy got all proofs and u guys still atackig me atack june to get def and proof. But ofcourse june dont have fking proof because he never payed me !
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-08-28, 14:16

Neither sides have proof of their claims therefore this can simply not go anywhere. Daft Punk was in the right locking the thread, this will just waste everyone's time.
    Dat
    Dat

Post by Dat 2013-08-28, 14:20

Nr wrote:Neither sides have proof of their claims therefore this can simply not go anywhere. Daft Punk was in the right locking the thread, this will just waste everyone's time.
     +1

And Bomb if someone would scam me as you are claiming I would man up and try to deal it with that person myself, I would not make such a big deal out of it. Indeed he is a Cora Dyce member and he has sponsor here but that doesn't mean shit... If you would get scammed by a host, then YES you bring it up, but that's just something between the 2 of you and has nothing, I repeat, nothing to do with Cora Dyce...
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2013-08-28, 14:26

Okay i will screen this and if someone of ppl there gona get banned like of this reason i gona show this and u guys gona unbann this person ;)i got banned for half year 1 year back because i said 1 word to much to member of coradyce but when i get scammed yeah i need to resolve with this guy alone and thats it Wink
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-28, 14:37

There is no evidence from either side. There's nothing more we can do.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-08-28, 23:21

Honestly, until you two have resolved this issue, both your reputations are at stake... I suggest you take it to PM, and work it out. I don't believe that either of you would make this fuss over 10M if it weren't true to some extent.

Bomb- maybe someone was on your account when he paid back?
    HostJune- maybe you paid BAWS? they look quite similar in game...

You both confirm the 10M loan. You conflict on the repayment. There must be an issue somewhere there. But, this is not a dispute involving Cora Dyce, and I am afraid I can not ban either of you without sufficient evidence.

Please take screenshots from now on and keep logs of all pending transactions until they are fully completed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 11:36