Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+13
Cannons
Nova
Ali
Connor
Christina
Moe
Rand al'Thor
Daft Punk
Boofz
Joe
Tom's Slave
sai karthik4
Blaze
17 posters

Clever scam by Boobiephin-Dread4 on forums.

Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Clever scam by Boobiephin-Dread4 on forums. Empty Clever scam by Boobiephin-Dread4 on forums.

Post by Blaze 2013-08-23, 10:41

So he made this giveaway.  Account giveaway. I have proof that he had given me this account.Now he cleverly plotted in a way and botted on this account he gave me. And got a perm ban(He knew it was coming). Evidence-: Clever scam by Boobiephin-Dread4 on forums. Trame_10
    Please ban him from IRC and Forums. I don't want this to happen to anyone else again.
    sai karthik4
    sai karthik4

Clever scam by Boobiephin-Dread4 on forums. Empty Re: Clever scam by Boobiephin-Dread4 on forums.

Post by sai karthik4 2013-08-23, 10:46

nice prank played that noob.:/
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Clever scam by Boobiephin-Dread4 on forums. Empty Re: Clever scam by Boobiephin-Dread4 on forums.

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-08-23, 11:02

If the account was in your possession when it got banned, it's not entirely his fault Razz. And it's a giveaway lol, so I'm not sure if he should be banned permanently for that. I also don't see how he could anticipate the ban coming , perhaps he wanted to level it up to up the reward.

~

Don't jump to conclusions, man Smile. Wait for him to respond. (Unless I completely misunderstood what you wrote lol)
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-08-23, 11:05

A J-Mod confirmed on a stream that they will not reply to your appeals/email if you have been banned for a legitimate reason... So if you don't get a reply then you know it's legit =/
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-08-23, 11:29

Mr XK wrote:If the account was in your possession when it got banned, it's not entirely his fault Razz. And it's a giveaway lol, so I'm not sure if he should be banned permanently for that. I also don't see how he could anticipate the ban coming , perhaps he wanted to level it up to up the reward.

~

Don't jump to conclusions, man Smile. Wait for him to respond. (Unless I completely misunderstood what you wrote lol)
    I hope you're joking right now.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-08-23, 11:39

I don't see how this is his fault. I also don't see how he 'scammed' you if it was a giveaway. The offence is said to have been committed today...
    sai karthik4
    sai karthik4

Post by sai karthik4 2013-08-23, 11:52

Daft Punk wrote:I don't see how this is his fault.  I also don't see how he 'scammed' you if it was a giveaway.  The offence is said to have been committed today...
    oh yeah thats true.Smile
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-23, 12:00

@Everyone saying it's just a giveaway; ask Old Moe what happened to him.
    ~

OT:
    I received the same offence on my account which I hadn't logged into for several weeks. It was unbanned the next day. This could be the same thing?
    Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Blaze 2013-08-23, 12:16

You guys don't understand. If he gave me the account it belongs to me...Why should he login and bot on it?

He botted on the account which he gave me TODAY and when he got perm banned he said check the IP. Which means if J-Mods check the IP it's entirely my fault because I have been using the account. Thus he evades a perm ban.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Blaze 2013-08-23, 12:18

That appeal on the screenie is not by me. It's by him.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-08-23, 12:21

well, that changes everything flame, gg Phin :/
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-08-23, 16:43

Extremeflame wrote:You guys don't understand. If he gave me the account it belongs to me...Why should he login and bot on it?

He botted on the account which he gave me TODAY and when he got perm banned he said check the IP. Which means if J-Mods check the IP it's entirely my fault because I have been using the account. Thus he evades a perm ban.
    That's what I thought when reading this topic. :p He was the one who sent in the appeal, right? Clearly he's trying to get you ip banned or some shit, because why would he bother to send in an appeal on an account that he 'gave away'?. How long have you had the account btw? Suicide botting only takes a day or so to get banned.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-23, 18:00

I remember him doing a few other account giveaways in the past, is this the same thing that he did before??
    Ali
    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Ali 2013-08-23, 18:59

... Let me start off with this. Did he give you the account already banned?

If the account wasn't banned when he gave it to you, there is no way he could have anticipated a ban. Some people bot for years and get no ban, some bot for one day and get banned. The point is, he couldn't have anticipated a ban. AND there is no reason to do that in the first place...
    Nova

Post by Nova 2013-08-23, 20:17

Ali wrote:... Let me start off with this. Did he give you the account already banned?

If the account wasn't banned when he gave it to you, there is no way he could have anticipated a ban. Some people bot for years and get no ban, some bot for one day and get banned. The point is, he couldn't have anticipated a ban. AND there is no reason to do that in the first place...
    it could get extremeflame banned on the other accounts.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-23, 22:28

Nova wrote:
    Ali wrote:... Let me start off with this. Did he give you the account already banned?

But how does any player know the exact day they're going to get banned? Just a timed coincidence or something?
    Ali
    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Ali 2013-08-23, 23:03

Cannons wrote:
    Nova wrote:

But how does any player know the exact day they're going to get banned? Just a timed coincidence or something?

This isn't true though. You can't get IP banned from 1 botted account on your first offence! You also can NEVER predict if you will be banned. it's just impossible to predict, period.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-08-23, 23:33

I swear I locked that thread/quoted Christina's post.... I guess I didn't though. Anyways, this is why we don't allow account giveaways. There's always some ulterior motive/agenda -_-

I don't think I'm gonna support a ban, however. Any other mod's opinion?
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-08-23, 23:44

okay the account is banned? what's your issue flame?
    it's not a "scam", because your not losing anything. 
    it's just an account chill out
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-08-24, 00:12

I do not support a ban, lol. What incentive does he have to do this? There is no gain for him. As long as you don't bot on your other accounts, then this should be no issue. I doubt it happened as you say it does. The last IP on the account while it was botting would be his, not yours. Which means it would only be yours if you were botting.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-08-24, 03:48

So it was in your possession when the account was banned. So this is your fault, for not changing the password, so he could not bot on it. But your just assuming that he botted on it whilst u had the possession of the account. He could have botted on it before giving it away. No ban is necessary in my opinion
    Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Blaze 2013-08-24, 08:51

My point is that fact that although he botted on my account with his IP he has put the blame on me (My IP) when he says "check the IP". That makes my main vulnerable because it uses My IP.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Blaze 2013-08-24, 08:59

Maybe this will throw some further light on the case. This was the appeal given by him when he botted on my account on the 22nd-:
    Clever scam by Boobiephin-Dread4 on forums. Furthe10
    Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Blaze 2013-08-24, 09:00

Now the question may arise that If he botted on the 22nd how did I not know?

This is because when I logged in the temp ban was already gone.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-08-24, 11:16

Its only a 1 year ban, you'll be fine

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-14, 07:26