Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+10
Bane
Sam
Understand
Allen's Slave
Slash
k099str
Jon
Veny
Jaycubb
Connor
14 posters

Lets Start A Debate. (New Debate Every Day)

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Lets Start A Debate. (New Debate Every Day) Empty Lets Start A Debate. (New Debate Every Day)

Post by Connor 2013-08-21, 16:54

What are your views on........

Judicial Systems In General

Last edited by Connor on 2013-08-22, 18:59; edited 4 times in total
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Lets Start A Debate. (New Debate Every Day) Empty Re: Lets Start A Debate. (New Debate Every Day)

Post by Jaycubb 2013-08-21, 16:57

I believe that Global Warming is something that is always happening, but has also happened in the past and that man kind isn't actually speeding things up, it is just the way it happens. I dont know much about global warming
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Lets Start A Debate. (New Debate Every Day) Empty Re: Lets Start A Debate. (New Debate Every Day)

Post by Veny 2013-08-21, 17:05

First off, let's move this to general/offtopic so this thread won't die out fast. Razz

OT: Yes Earth is already showing many signs of worldwide climate change.
    Average temperatures have climbed 1.4 degrees Fahrenheit (0.8 degree Celsius) around the world since 1880, much of this in recent decades, according to NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies.The rate of warming is increasing. The 20th century's last two decades were the hottest in 400 years and possibly the warmest for several millennia, according to a number of climate studies. And the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reports that 11 of the past 12 years are among the dozen warmest since 1850. The Arctic is feeling the effects the most. Average temperatures in Alaska, western Canada, and eastern Russia have risen at twice the global average, according to the multinational Arctic Climate Impact Assessment report compiled between 2000 and 2004.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-21, 17:09

Veny wrote:First off, let's move this to general/offtopic so this thread won't die out fast. Razz

Average temperatures have climbed 1.4 degrees Fahrenheit (0.8 degree Celsius) around the world since 1880, much of this in recent decades, according to NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies.The rate of warming is increasing. The 20th century's last two decades were the hottest in 400 years and possibly the warmest for several millennia, according to a number of climate studies. And the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reports that 11 of the past 12 years are among the dozen warmest since 1850. The Arctic is feeling the effects the most. Average temperatures in Alaska, western Canada, and eastern Russia have risen at twice the global average, according to the multinational Arctic Climate Impact Assessment report compiled between 2000 and 2004.
    I can use Wikipedia too.... Razz
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-08-21, 17:10

Veny wrote:First off, let's move this to general/offtopic so this thread won't die out fast. Razz

Obv copy and pasted?
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-21, 17:13

Jaycubb wrote:I believe that Global Warming is something that is always happening, but has also happened in the past and that man kind isn't actually speeding things up, it is just the way it happens. I dont know much about global warming
    I literally can't believe that people like you still hold that opinion.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-21, 17:15

Jon wrote:
    Jaycubb wrote:I believe that Global Warming is something that is always happening, but has also happened in the past and that man kind isn't actually speeding things up, it is just the way it happens. I dont know much about global warming
    Yeah I don't think all the pollution and emissions we release don't so anything at all to the atmosphere.... Said no man ever
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2013-08-21, 17:22

Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Yeah I don't think all the pollution and emissions we release don't so anything at all to the atmosphere.... Said no man ever
    I thought this was a debate....What's your counter?
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-21, 17:30

bad stuff.
    please stahp
    go green.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-21, 17:42

k099str wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    That was t counter lol
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-21, 18:00

k099str wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    An argument like that doesn't even deserve a counter.
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2013-08-21, 18:14

Jon wrote:
    k099str wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Well thats one way to kill a thread.. I might as well debate on Jaycubb's behalf. Lets say that global warming does exist, there is reasonable evidence that states human activity is be speeding it up but there is none that offers a full solution to the problem in which the entirety of global warming would be eliminated. The world has spend billions and billions of dollars and time trying to find out how to prevent global warming. My opinion is that the world as a whole accepts that global warming will happen sometime in the future whether that be sooner or later but instead of wasting more time trying to stop or even delay the inevitable then we should spend our resources on ways to live with global warming whatever the extremes may be. An example being that when a tsunami is traveling to a shoreline, the solution isn't to try to spot the tsunami but to make precautions that results in the least amount of damage.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-21, 18:21

k099str wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    k099str wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Well thats one way to kill a thread.. I might as well debate on Jaycubb's behalf. Lets say that global warming does exist, there is reasonable evidence that states human activity is be speeding it up but there is none that offers a full solution to the problem in which the entirety of global warming would be eliminated. The world has spend billions and billions of dollars and time trying to find out how to prevent global warming. My opinion is that the world as a whole accepts that global warming will happen sometime in the future whether that be sooner or later but instead of wasting more time trying to stop or even delay the inevitable then we should spend our resources on ways to live with global warming whatever the extremes may be. An example being that when a tsunami is traveling to a shoreline, the solution isn't to try to spot the tsunami but to make precautions that results in the least amount of damage.
    So u realize how hard it is to just "cut back" on emissions? We have like 6 billion people in the world. Look at the countries with big industries like US, china and Russia, and India. You can't just tell then to cut back. Sure we have shit like solar power and what not but the reason that coal and gas is used is because of its cheapness and availability. Things like hydro, solar and fusion are extremely expensive.
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2013-08-21, 18:28

Connor wrote:
    k099str wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    k099str wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    So u realize how hard it is to just "cut back" on emissions? We have like 6 billion people in the world. Look at the countries with big industries like US, china and Russia, and India. You can't just tell then to cut back. Sure we have shit like solar power and what not but the reason that coal and gas is used is because of its cheapness and availability. Things like hydro, solar and fusion are extremely expensive.
    When did i say that we need to "cut back" on emmisions? I was more focusing on the money that is being spent on this situation and saying that it should go towards finding ways to survive when global warming occurs rather then spending money on a program to try to prevent it in which the world has already wasted many man hours and billions of dollars and have yet to find one solution that is possible. I agree that it would be unreasonable to expect the world to cutback on emissions and that is why I think that that spending money on ways to live with global warming is the best odds at human survival.
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-08-21, 18:40

Probably the best thing a political candidate in America can talk about, since 90% of our country votes on purely social issues while having no idea what the fiscal issues are.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-21, 18:43

k099str wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    k099str wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    k099str wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    When did i say that we need to "cut back" on emmisions? I was more focusing on the money that is being spent on this situation and saying that it should go towards finding ways to survive when global warming occurs rather then spending money on a program to try to prevent it in which the world has already wasted many man hours and billions of dollars and have yet to find one solution that is possible. I agree that it would be unreasonable to expect the world to cutback on emissions and that is why I think that that spending money on ways to live with global warming is the best odds at human survival.
    wow never knew you were so sexy when you argue k0, GOGOGOGO
    #TEAM k0!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK YESSSSS
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-21, 18:46

Tom wrote:Probably the best thing a political candidate in America can talk about, since 90% of our country votes on purely social issues while having no idea what the fiscal issues are.
    It just seems that when the citizens complain about an issue and then they get what they want, they still aren't satisfied and just complain about it even more... It's so dumb
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-21, 19:53

Connor wrote:
    Tom wrote:Probably the best thing a political candidate in America can talk about, since 90% of our country votes on purely social issues while having no idea what the fiscal issues are.
    It just seems that when the citizens complain about an issue and then they get what they want, they still aren't satisfied and just complain about it even more... It's so dumb
    yay America.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-21, 21:07

Hmmm what are my views on global warming?

Simply put, mankind is harmful to the environment. :/ and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. It gets worst every year.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-21, 21:34

Understand wrote:Hmmm what are my views on global warming?

Simply put, mankind is harmful to the environment. :/ and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. It gets worst every year.
    so true lol.

Some people make such a big deal by lets say, riding their bikes to work, or refusing to drive, or by using low flow toilets and shit. I dunno, you get what im trying to say.

But like, they do all this crap and what not to try and get others to do it in hopes it'll help "save the environment", but what they fail to see is that the reason people prefer not to do these things is because their life is alot easier the other way. People don't exactly like change.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-21, 22:00

Connor wrote:

so true lol.

Some people make such a big deal by lets say, riding their bikes to work, or refusing to drive, or by using low flow toilets and shit. I dunno, you get what im trying to say.

But like, they do all this crap and what not to try and get others to do it in hopes it'll help "save the environment", but what they fail to see is that the reason people prefer not to do these things is because their life is alot easier the other way. People don't exactly like change.
    Dustin Mokovitz, the youngest billionaire rides his bike to work for the greater good lol. I get their idea, which is to try and get others to do the same thing (use less cars) but while they do that, there's another industry/factory being built to pollute the environment even more :/
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-21, 22:23

Understand wrote:
    Connor wrote:

so true lol.

Dustin Mokovitz, the youngest billionaire rides his bike to work for the greater good lol. I get their idea, which is to try and get others to do the same thing (use less cars) but while they do that, there's another industry/factory being built to pollute the environment even more :/
    there nothing you can really do about it lol. the world is gonna continue to have polluted industry
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-08-22, 01:18

Lets Start A Debate. (New Debate Every Day) 1006
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-22, 02:21

Sammy Deluxe wrote:Lets Start A Debate. (New Debate Every Day) 1006
    are u telling me, thats what started global warming!!??
    Bane
    Bane

Post by Bane 2013-08-22, 02:32

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 11:27