Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

Requesting unlock on thread : Guess this movie/show

Poll

Unban Guess this movie/show thread?

[ 3 ]
    Requesting unlock on thread : Guess this movie/show Bar_left75%Requesting unlock on thread : Guess this movie/show Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Requesting unlock on thread : Guess this movie/show Bar_left25%Requesting unlock on thread : Guess this movie/show Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Requesting unlock on thread : Guess this movie/show Empty Requesting unlock on thread : Guess this movie/show

Post by Slash 2013-08-12, 21:14

Sanne banned it initially. Here's the link http://www.coradyce.com/t29536-guess-this-movie-show
    Sanne's reason :

Sanne wrote: nice thread but lots of spam
    If you take a look at the thread, it's great and spam posts only just recently started.
    I can see why Sanne would say this though because Luke and Sandcrawl and other members were just making pointless posts and not even following the rules. This thread if played correctly, is as much spam as any other thread in the "Other Games" Section.

It was an unreasonable decision to ban this thread, in my opinion
    Requesting unlock please.
    I'll make a poll as the members are involved in this thread, if they like it and think it's not a spam thread vote yes.
    Thanks
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Requesting unlock on thread : Guess this movie/show Empty Re: Requesting unlock on thread : Guess this movie/show

Post by Sam 2013-08-12, 21:18

Instead of locking, Sanne could have just deleted the posts? scratch 

Although that thread was pretty stupid because I noticed people guessing movies they shouldn't know (using Google).

Keep it locked because some people seek gratification by cheating.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Requesting unlock on thread : Guess this movie/show Empty Re: Requesting unlock on thread : Guess this movie/show

Post by Slash 2013-08-12, 21:21

stop banning Sam wrote:Instead of locking, Sanne could have just deleted the posts? scratch 

Although that thread was pretty stupid because I noticed people guessing movies they shouldn't know (using Google).

Keep it locked because some people seek gratification by cheating.
    Well, I don't really mind but I just thought it was a stupid reason to lock the thread. But I still want it unlocked, atleast the people that actually didn't cheat enjoyed playing the game.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-08-12, 21:29

i will unlock
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-12, 21:36

Sanne wrote:i will unlock
    thank you sanne
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-12, 22:08

If people don't follow the rules and use it to spam then it is their infraction, not the topic's.

EDIT: Sanne's already locked the topic.

/lock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 22:27