Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+19
Dat
Yell0jello l M1LL
Understand
Jon
James
Lord Abigor
Am the beast
Christina
Veny
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
Rand al'Thor
Sam
Blake
Ali
Slash
UC2
Dogs>Cats
Zodz
Cannons
23 posters

What is the administration and hosts doing to get people in Cora Dyce?

Cannons

What is the administration and hosts doing to get people in Cora Dyce? Empty What is the administration and hosts doing to get people in Cora Dyce?

Post by Cannons 2013-08-05, 23:37

All I have seen hosts do now-a-days is complain there aren't any betters and expecting them to magically enter the IRC. Same with most of the trials, out of 20 of them I haven't seen one of them make an honest effort or make some kind of initiative to make people join our forums and irc. 

Recently it appears hosts just come in the IRC when they somehow hear that people are betting in hopes of getting some action. Most hosts it appears are reluctant to try to use their money to branch out and extend Cora, but I don't know if they realize the solution to their gp drought isn't hosting hosting hosting, it's getting people in the IRC.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to post this because I thought I'd get a shot at trial by now, I was planning to save up my money and use it to do alot of in game giveaways to create a consistent stream of people in the Cora Unity fc and pour them into the IRC by using my Advs to explain the process to join. If I had a reliable source of income of Pennys I'm confident I'd be able to really get alot of people in here. By now though, since it appears Andy wants to delay the trial announcement yet again, I'm asking if hosts can make a better effort to get people in here instead of just complaining about the lack of betters.

Btw sorry to the hosts who actually try to get people here and use their money to acheive this (i.e. Xodz daily drops, Xine's 1m to newcomers), this just goes to like the other 90%.

Last edited by Cannons on 2013-08-05, 23:49; edited 1 time in total
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

What is the administration and hosts doing to get people in Cora Dyce? Empty Re: What is the administration and hosts doing to get people in Cora Dyce?

Post by Zodz 2013-08-05, 23:43

hmm
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

What is the administration and hosts doing to get people in Cora Dyce? Empty Re: What is the administration and hosts doing to get people in Cora Dyce?

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-08-05, 23:44

Zodz wrote:hmm
    zodz does alot with his dps i guess
    but for other hosts uhm yea........
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by UC2 2013-08-05, 23:46

not only what u said is true but if their is a 5m wager on a host and then a better bets on a another host 5m they don't tell the better to go call the 5m on the other host they just keep on waging it untill someone comes which as you can see it is sad..not naming any host that do this and please don't say i quit rs and don't know whats happening in the community and i support cannon-UC2
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-05, 23:48

Zodz wrote:hmm

Shit how the hell did I forget you lol, you're probably the #1 person when it comes to giveaways. I do understand though when you can't say stuff about dicing and irc since mods could be watching. Sorry zodz didn't mean to forget you.

@Uc2 100%, things are so bad some hosts are unwilling to give up a wager lol
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-05, 23:57

Nothing can be done.
    First off, if we had those bettors that aren't risking their cash because in fear of getting banned, we'd actually have alot more bettors. If we throw out cash to the community, the same betters that we have today will join those giveaways and nothing really is gonna change. Besides a few giveaways isn't gonna make the bettors come rolling in, WE ARE HOPELESS, GG CORA
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by UC2 2013-08-06, 00:02

Jake wrote:Nothing can be done.
    First off, if we had those bettors that aren't risking their cash because in fear of getting banned, we'd actually have alot more bettors. If we throw out cash to the community, the same betters that we have today will join those giveaways and nothing really is gonna change. Besides a few giveaways isn't gonna make the bettors come rolling in, WE ARE HOPELESS, GG CORA
    it can be looked at this way also agreed
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-06, 00:05

Jake wrote:Nothing can be done.

I was thinking about doing stuff outside the box. If Andy provided the funds (he does), probably announce a 3b drop party on youtube and say people who join our forums have a x2 chance to win. Or a more consistent time for clan funded drop parties that reel people in. We can't get people in here without using cash, if we made different initiatives to make people join, once they see the irc system, bets and such I'm guarantee they will stay
    Ali
    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Ali 2013-08-06, 00:16

Cora Server, if advertised properly, will bring in people who fear of gambling due to bans.

Hopefully
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-06, 00:28

Ali wrote:Cora Server, if advertised properly, will bring in people who fear of gambling due to bans.

Hopefully

I'm 100% convinced people will have a much harder time trying a private server than playing on Rs. Whenever I see someone saying something about a private server, I automatically think of phishing, hacking, and just distance myself away from it. Now I know that that's not what the Cora Server is about but it's a hell of a lot harder to get people into a private server and may be a nail in our coffin if they find out the #1 F2p clan is reduced to Private servers.

No disrespect meant to Cora server developers and supporters.
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2013-08-06, 00:35

There is a host section, where we discuss things like this Smile.. Also hosts are always brainstorming ideas, however the ideas don't always get up to the head of the clan(if you know what i mean).
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-06, 00:41

Blake wrote:There is a host section, where we discuss things like this Smile.. Also hosts are always brainstorming ideas, however the ideas don't always get up to the head of the clan(if you know what i mean).  

Ah, that sucks z.z That's why I was wondering what the administration is doing as well. Months and months of discussion of how to help the clan won't do anything if action isn't taken.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-06, 00:54

Cannon, you said you'd distance yourself from cora server because you'd think of phising hacking etc. Well we can just tell the betters to make a new password, make sure to not use same details as your rs account. I'm sure they wouldn't be afraid to join then. Also the 3b giveaway idea, that would be great. That is definitely what we need to keep this clan going. Unfortunately I don't see Andy doing that in awhile.
    But yeah, good points Cannon. We need more members like you Wink

Support.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-08-06, 01:21

Jake wrote:Well we can just tell the betters to make a new password, make sure to not use same details as your rs account. I'm sure they wouldn't be afraid to join then.

Running java from an unknown source is the fastest way to get a Remote Administration Tool on your computer...
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-06, 01:32

Jake wrote:Cannon, you said you'd distance yourself from cora server because you'd think of phising hacking etc. Well we can just tell the betters to make a new password, make sure to not use same details as your rs account. I'm sure they wouldn't be afraid to join then. Also the 3b giveaway idea, that would be great. That is definitely what we need to keep this clan going. Unfortunately I don't see Andy doing that in awhile.

Support.

I see where you're coming from Jake I really do, but it's not as easy to convince someone that as it seems. People are scared at just the prospect of clicking an unknown link. I and probably all the other members would have no problem joining the Cora Server because we know it's 100% safe but if we want to get new people into Cora we can't rely on telling people to join it. 

I mean think about it, if you were someone totally new to gambling and you saw someone advertising a Rs Private server where you can dice again wouldn't you be skeptical of it? I don't even know how you could effectively advertise the server in Rs or youtube unless you first got them integrated into our community.

Also thanks for the support and kind words Razz
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-06, 02:14

Sam wrote:
    Jake wrote:Well we can just tell the betters to make a new password, make sure to not use same details as your rs account. I'm sure they wouldn't be afraid to join then.
    Running java from an unknown source is the fastest way to get a Remote Administration Tool on your computer...
    Half the people I've met on Rs wouldn't even know they're running Java Razz
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-06, 02:16

Cannons wrote:
    Jake wrote:Cannon, you said you'd distance yourself from cora server because you'd think of phising hacking etc. Well we can just tell the betters to make a new password, make sure to not use same details as your rs account. I'm sure they wouldn't be afraid to join then. Also the 3b giveaway idea, that would be great. That is definitely what we need to keep this clan going. Unfortunately I don't see Andy doing that in awhile.

Support.

I see where you're coming from Jake I really do, but it's not as easy to convince someone that as it seems. People are scared at just the prospect of clicking an unknown link. I and probably all the other members would have no problem joining the Cora Server because we know it's 100% safe but if we want to get new people into Cora we can't rely on telling people to join it. 

I mean think about it, if you were someone totally new to gambling and you saw someone advertising a Rs Private server where you can dice again wouldn't you be skeptical of it? I don't even know how you could effectively advertise the server in Rs or youtube unless you first got them integrated into our community.

Also thanks for the support and kind words Razz

I get it Cannon. I guess these new dicers can be introduced to our forums, we're really well known. So i'm sure that won't be a problem. But yeah, of course they will be hesitant to join a random private server. Lets see if this private server even catches on then we can worry about that.
    Ali
    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Ali 2013-08-06, 02:39

Cora Server will work out just like other p servers, if people see an active forums, active community, and professional advertisements, they will learn to trust it.

Time will tell.
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-08-06, 02:46

ok i saw this shit and i said this is shit and should be cleaned , i have been her for 1.6+ in this 1.6+ years i knew who is a dirty worker and who is not and if u want i can show u a pic of the people who are dirty works that i downed there names in my "NOTE" section in "RS" u cant just come and accuse hosts of doing that as i swear when i was reading that thing u wrote up i swear i wanted to rape that person but when i saw ur name i said Cannons he is a person who understand and wise how can this black shit comes out of him , so u said "Xodz" is not 1 and same with "Sanne" , "Jon" , "Djvenom , "BF" , "Exidor" , "Crbc" , "Haxbug" , "Acey_on_fire", "Host_JoJo" , "Xine"<>"_2ZX" , etc  .......... seriously man there is only 2~3 people that did that thing not more or less and the other 25+ hosts never did that thing so please "cannons" u accused a lot of hosts of doing that which is totally wrong Sad but np every1 do mistakes no1 is perfect ya-ya .

Sincerely : Z4S
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-06, 03:08

Sandcrawl's post with easy reading:

Crawler through the Sand wrote:Okay. I read all of this and thought I'd better give my two cents to clear things up... I've been more for over a year and six months (@Sandcrawl, note the change in bases; 0.6 does not equal six months) so I know which of the hosts put effort in and which don't. I can even go as far to show you who they are as I've noted their names in the Notes tab in-game (btw, I have no idea what 'dirty worker' means). But, you can't just come on here and accuse hosts of being such. In fact, I was so enraged by what I was reading that I felt the urge to sexually assault (...) the OP. But when I read your name, I thought to myself, 'No, Cannons is pretty intelligent and knows what he's talking about. How can all this two-faced hullabaloo come out of his mouth?!'

You said Zodz, Sanne, Jon, DJ Venom, Schawn Embarassed, Smexidor, CRBC, Haxbug, YXB, Xines, Aaron, et cetera weren't hard workers.

Seriously?? There are only about two or three people that do what you've allegded in your OP. Not the other 25, lmao.

So, please, Cannons, you've accused a lot of hosts which is utterly out of order and actually pretty sad :/

But it's alright, I guess Smile We all make mistakes now and then Razz

Sincerely,

Z4S

To which, I mostly disagree Smile
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-06, 03:09

sand crawl99 wrote:ok i saw this shit and i said this is shit and should be cleaned , i have been her for 1.6+ in this 1.6+ years i knew who is a dirty worker and who is not and if u want i can show u a pic of the people who are dirty works that i downed there names in my "NOTE" section in "RS" u cant just come and accuse hosts of doing that as i swear when i was reading that thing u wrote up i swear i wanted to rape that person but when i saw ur name i said Cannons he is a person who understand and wise how can this black shit comes out of him , so u said "Xodz" is not 1 and same with "Sanne" , "Jon" , "Djvenom , "BF" , "Exidor" , "Crbc" , "Haxbug" , "Acey_on_fire", "Host_JoJo" , "Xine"<>"_2ZX" , etc  .......... seriously man there is only 2~3 people that did that thing not more or less and the other 25+ hosts never did that thing so please "cannons" u accused a lot of hosts of doing that which is totally wrong Sad but np every1 do mistakes no1 is perfect ya-ya .

I'm speechless.

On topic: I'm not accusing anyone in particular of anything Razz I just don't see any effort to really put people in the clan which is what we need.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-08-06, 03:20

Blake wrote:There is a host section, where we discuss things like this Smile.. Also hosts are always brainstorming ideas, however the ideas don't always get up to the head of the clan(if you know what i mean).  

here's your answer...

get veny in that section Smile
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-06, 03:25

Rand al'Thor wrote:Sandcrawl's post with easy reading:

Crawler through the Sand wrote:Okay. I read all of this and thought I'd better give my two cents to clear things up... I've been more for over a year and six months (@Sandcrawl, note the change in bases; 0.6 does not equal six months) so I know which of the hosts put effort in and which don't. I can even go as far to show you who they are as I've noted their names in the Notes tab in-game (btw, I have no idea what 'dirty worker' means). But, you can't just come on here and accuse hosts of being such. In fact, I was so enraged by what I was reading that I felt the urge to sexually assault (...) the OP. But when I read your name, I thought to myself, 'No, Cannons is pretty intelligent and knows what he's talking about. How can all this two-faced hullabaloo come out of his mouth?!'

You said Zodz, Sanne, Jon, DJ Venom, Schawn Embarassed, Smexidor, CRBC, Haxbug, YXB, Xines, Aaron, et cetera weren't hard workers.

Seriously?? There are only about two or three people that do what you've allegded in your OP. Not the other 25, lmao.

So, please, Cannons, you've accused a lot of hosts which is utterly out of order and actually pretty sad :/

But it's alright, I guess :)We all make mistakes now and then Razz

Sincerely,

Z4S

To which, I mostly disagree Smile

Lol thanks for all the translations today.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-08-06, 03:33

sand crawl99 wrote:ok i saw this shit and i said this is shit and should be cleaned , i have been her for 1.6+ in this 1.6+ years i knew who is a dirty worker and who is not and if u want i can show u a pic of the people who are dirty works that i downed there names in my "NOTE" section in "RS" u cant just come and accuse hosts of doing that as i swear when i was reading that thing u wrote up i swear i wanted to rape that person but when i saw ur name i said Cannons he is a person who understand and wise how can this black shit comes out of him , so u said "Xodz" is not 1 and same with "Sanne" , "Jon" , "Djvenom , "BF" , "Exidor" , "Crbc" , "Haxbug" , "Acey_on_fire", "Host_JoJo" , "Xine"<>"_2ZX" , etc  .......... seriously man there is only 2~3 people that did that thing not more or less and the other 25+ hosts never did that thing so please "cannons" u accused a lot of hosts of doing that which is totally wrong Sad but np every1 do mistakes no1 is perfect ya-ya .

The way you type reminds me of Katie, lmao.
    Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Am the beast 2013-08-06, 04:14

Bottom line.What u guys mean is some hosts help clan and other make bank irl! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 10:48