Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Jon
Slash
Jaycubb
7 posters

Probably one of the most inspirational videos I've ever seen

Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Probably one of the most inspirational videos I've ever seen Empty Probably one of the most inspirational videos I've ever seen

Post by Jaycubb 2013-07-30, 18:45

Last edited by Jaycubb on 2013-07-31, 02:00; edited 1 time in total
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Probably one of the most inspirational videos I've ever seen Empty Re: Probably one of the most inspirational videos I've ever seen

Post by Slash 2013-07-30, 21:21

Damn I loved it, very inspiring .
    Good song too
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Probably one of the most inspirational videos I've ever seen Empty Re: Probably one of the most inspirational videos I've ever seen

Post by Jon 2013-07-30, 22:17

I was expecting a video of some scary face attempting to give me an epileptic fit and screaming at me, so I turned my sound off before checking the vid.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-07-30, 22:25

Jon wrote:I was expecting a video of some scary face attempting to give me an epileptic fit and screaming at me, so I turned my sound off before checking the vid.
    Some scary face attempting to give you an epileptic fit and screaming at you:

Last edited by Rand al'Thor on 2013-07-30, 22:29; edited 1 time in total
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-07-30, 22:29

Jaycubb wrote:

Fixed for you
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-07-30, 22:30

I actually liked the Spoons video, lol
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-07-30, 23:02

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Jon wrote:I was expecting a video of some scary face attempting to give me an epileptic fit and screaming at me, so I turned my sound off before checking the vid.
    I muted my sound and opened it expecting to get a heart attack.
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2013-07-30, 23:03

Cool video :Smile
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-07-30, 23:11

Jon wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:

You should have had it so a scary face popped up 15 seconds into the video.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-07-30, 23:30

Mr XK wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Yeah Razz I was considering that, but using a video of bunnies hopping around, looking cute, and doing whatever the fuck bunnies do, like this:

Bunnies:

... and then sticking something at the end. But it would have taken too much effort...

Next time. Next time...
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-07-30, 23:40

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Yeah :PI was considering that, but using a video of bunnies hopping around, looking cute, and doing whatever the fuck bunnies do, like this:

Bunnies:

... and then sticking something at the end. But it would have taken too much effort...

Next time. Next time...
    this was the first one that I didn't mute my speakers for and it was the first one where it was necessary -.- you owe me a new pair of eardrums.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-07-31, 00:02

Jon wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Yeah :PI was considering that, but using a video of bunnies hopping around, looking cute, and doing whatever the fuck bunnies do, like this:

Bunnies:

Next time. Next time...
    this was the first one that I didn't mute my speakers for and it was the first one where it was necessary -.- you owe me a new pair of eardrums.
    Apparently I owe Mr XK his virility.

Lol0l0loll0lolomg5o9a;h~~^£~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 08:53