Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

DONT BUY PARTY HATS!!!! - if ur merching ofc...

willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

DONT BUY PARTY HATS!!!! - if ur merching ofc... Empty DONT BUY PARTY HATS!!!! - if ur merching ofc...

Post by willgan267 2013-07-14, 16:58

THIS VIDEO EXPLAINS WHY

Last edited by willgan267 on 2013-07-15, 19:12; edited 1 time in total
    Cannons

DONT BUY PARTY HATS!!!! - if ur merching ofc... Empty Re: DONT BUY PARTY HATS!!!! - if ur merching ofc...

Post by Cannons 2013-07-14, 22:20

Have you noticed that not everything J-mods say is true? I.E Botting would be almost completely eliminated like a year ago.
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

DONT BUY PARTY HATS!!!! - if ur merching ofc... Empty Re: DONT BUY PARTY HATS!!!! - if ur merching ofc...

Post by willgan267 2013-07-14, 22:45

Cannons wrote:Have you noticed that not everything J-mods say is true? I.E Botting would be almost completely eliminated like a year ago.

Ik but lets face it.. Jagex mod has been giving away more than 1k + rares  to many  people e.g. Aaron got 28+ partys hats and  the chance of it being rare and expensive  in the future is slim.

Jagex did  try to eliminate bots but there are many people who are smart enough to make a bot program that can not be affected by jagex but i do noticesome things Jmod said are not true...
    Houred
    Houred
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Houred 2013-07-15, 01:12

Just cuz phats are going to crash doesn't mean people shouldn't be aloud to buy one?
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2013-07-15, 01:42

lol they will rise back up between now and Christmas... if you think otherwise your stupid. Think the reason phats dropped was because mods did those events... Now they have stopped and there is a full 6 month period between now and the next time u can get phats. They are not going to drop for atleast 6 months.
    Geow
    Geow

Post by Geow 2013-07-15, 11:54

Phat4tw wrote:lol they will rise back up between now and Christmas... if you think otherwise your stupid. Think the reason phats dropped was because mods did those events... Now they have stopped and there is a full 6 month period between now and the next time u can get phats. They are not going to drop for atleast 6 months.

But pratyhat isn't rare coz everyone has 100 of em in bank and more is coming before they get rare, so the price wont be rising coz they are are adding more phats into the game every year or so. Like fishmasks, they are still worthless as fuck coz they arent that rare, even theres not coming more fishmasks into the game.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-07-15, 19:54

Geow wrote:
    Phat4tw wrote:lol they will rise back up between now and Christmas... if you think otherwise your stupid. Think the reason phats dropped was because mods did those events... Now they have stopped and there is a full 6 month period between now and the next time u can get phats. They are not going to drop for atleast 6 months.

But pratyhat isn't rare coz everyone has 100 of em in bank and more is coming before they get rare, so the price wont be rising coz they are are adding more phats into the game every year or so.  Like fishmasks, they are still worthless as fuck coz they arent that rare, even theres not coming more fishmasks into the game.

Phat is absolutely 100% correct. And no, everyone doesn't have 100 in their bank lol alot of people don't even have one. Between now and Christmas time there will be alot more people joining 07 and they won't have phats. I doubt they would be willing to wait for the Christmas bedlam that will ensue and will want one now. They will be different from fishmasks because they aren't symbols of wealth like phats here, people barely even notice when people are wearing them.
    Geow
    Geow

Post by Geow 2013-07-15, 20:26

Phat is absolutely 100% correct. And no, everyone doesn't have 100 in their bank lol alot of people don't even have one. Between now and Christmas time there will be alot more people joining 07 and they won't have phats. I doubt they would be willing to wait for the Christmas bedlam that will ensue and will want one now. They will be different from fishmasks because they aren't symbols of wealth like phats here, people barely even notice when people are wearing them.

But they are not gonna rise even to 10m, coz of that fact theres still bunch of them ingame and every year comes more, maybe few 100k's rise between christmas but not much and I was talking about real rising not just couple k's. They arent symbol of wealth at osrs becouse they dont really cost anything and 3a armours are symbol of wealth, like back in 2007 and phats was also back then but still 3a armours has their huge price even now at osrs. Smile
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-07-15, 21:34

Geow wrote:

But they are not gonna rise even to 10m, coz of that fact theres still bunch of them ingame and every year comes more, maybe few 100k's rise between christmas but not much and I was talking about real rising not just couple k's. They arent symbol of wealth at osrs becouse they dont really cost anything and 3a armours are symbol of wealth, like back in 2007 and phats was also back then but still 3a armours has their huge price even now at osrs. Smile

Well I didn't really say 10m rise, it would probably rise by like 500k+ by the time christmas rolls around. Blue phats to me atleast stick out more than 3a armor, maybe because I don't really play rs much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 07:10