Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+11
Luke
Daft Punk
Slash
Sanne
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
Connor
Alex | R6A
Understand
Nova
Tom's Slave
Darius L T U
15 posters

i feel sad

Darius L T U
    Darius L T U

i feel sad Empty i feel sad

Post by Darius L T U 2013-07-04, 20:38

so today i decided to invite couple of my friends who i hadnt seen 4 years, and i tought its gona be great, couse those guyz were awesome, but they came and chatted betweeen themselves mostly, they didnt ask me any question so i feel sad and not needed... got not a lot friends, and i couldnt call them friends. idk..my life sucks.. when u look at them.. they look mature, high. I have no confidence couse i look way younger and i dont think they see me as a person as they are... Idk.. my life sucks..
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

i feel sad Empty Re: i feel sad

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-07-04, 20:43

Hey, I can really empathize with you man. What probably happened was it might have been a little bit harder to break to ice than usual. I mean you haven't seen your friends in 4 YEARS, it should be more difficult to re-introduce yourself and re-mingle. You probably were a little more reserved than you should have been.

And if that's not the case, who cares ? If they genuinely don't want to hang around you, forget them--you're just hanging onto something that should be forgotten Very Happy. I really feel your situation though... I don't know how I'm going to handle a situation like this when I come back from university 4 years from now and see my friends and how they've grown.

My best advice to you is to force yourself to be an extrovert and don't really care what other people think. There's so many nice people who probably have the same reservations as you do, and I'm positive if you just throw yourself out there without looking back you'll make a lot more stable relationships.

PM me if you want to talk about this more :p
    Nova

Post by Nova 2013-07-04, 20:48

People change, they become doucheeeeebags.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-07-04, 21:26

Mr XK wrote:Hey, I can really empathize with you man. What probably happened was it might have been a little bit harder to break to ice than usual. I mean you haven't seen your friends in 4 YEARS, it should be more difficult to re-introduce yourself and re-mingle. You probably were a little more reserved than you should have been.

And if that's not the case, who cares ? If they genuinely don't want to hang around you, forget them--you're just hanging onto something that should be forgotten Very Happy. I really feel your situation though... I don't know how I'm going to handle a situation like this when I come back from university 4 years from now and see my friends and how they've grown.

My best advice to you is to force yourself to be an extrovert and don't really care what other people think. There's so many nice people who probably have the same reservations as you do, and I'm positive if you just throw yourself out there without looking back you'll make a lot more stable relationships.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.
    Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Alex | R6A 2013-07-04, 21:28

You're my friend <3
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-04, 21:34

Invite some strippers over and I'm sure that'd break the ice.

PS: you're a cutie <3
    Darius L T U
    Darius L T U

Post by Darius L T U 2013-07-04, 21:55

Mr XK wrote:Hey, I can really empathize with you man. What probably happened was it might have been a little bit harder to break to ice than usual. I mean you haven't seen your friends in 4 YEARS, it should be more difficult to re-introduce yourself and re-mingle. You probably were a little more reserved than you should have been.

Thanx a lot Smile i feel lil better now, i think i just have to look forward and not try to change couse....there is noone like me..i must be myself so fk them all..ima gona be me- Darius Smile, thanx <3
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-07-04, 23:03

They ignored u then they r dumb seriously who can ignore some like u ???
     Don't be sad u don't deserve them u deserve better than them and  I(Z4S) believe 1 day they will need u like a hungry dogs.  .
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-07-04, 23:15

You can't keep your old friends forever. When i failed a class a few years ago i had less and less contact with my old friends because i had to go to a different year. They went on holiday with each other etc. without me.

But you will find new friends, even if you think you haven't got any now.

Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-07-05, 10:35

Only a fucking dick wouldn't be your friend, you're like an awesome guy. You're so nice, when I had relationship problems you were always there helping me out. I know we don't even know eachother in real, but I feel like we're friends Very Happy Cheer up man, you'll find that one best friend soon enough
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-07-05, 11:39

Darius you're a great guy.  Anyone who wouldn't be your friend is making a big error in judgment.  If I had a friend like you IRL I'd be a very lucky person.
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2013-07-05, 12:15

Stick at it, life throws you challenges but its your job to get back up and keep going!
    Darius L T U
    Darius L T U

Post by Darius L T U 2013-07-05, 17:23

Thanx for support guyz, i really appreciate it <3. Love you all.
    Courtney
    Courtney

Post by Courtney 2013-07-06, 10:39

Leave Cora and go make sum new friends, wastin time on here not gonna get u anywhere, they will all stab u in the back in the end!!!
    Aquaz
    Aquaz

Post by Aquaz 2013-07-06, 10:56

Courtney has been going crazy ever since de-rank Sad
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-07-06, 12:36

Courtney wrote:Leave Cora and go make sum new friends, wastin time on here not gonna get u anywhere, they will all stab u in the back in the end!!!
    Leave life and make friends with Death. That is the only truth you will ever know Sad

/Melancholy
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-07-06, 12:37

Courtney wrote:Leave Cora and go make sum new friends, wastin time on here not gonna get u anywhere, they will all stab u in the back in the end!!!

I don't like that you used the word "all". All of us?... Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 09:28