Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

Can't see what I enter in textbox.

Dat
    Dat

Can't see what I enter in textbox. Empty Can't see what I enter in textbox.

Post by Dat 2013-07-03, 11:10

Uhm I have a question about when I post something on the forums. The textbox you have to type in is white and also the text you are typing is white so I always pre-enter my text in a word file and then copy them to the forum. I always mark the text to see if I did not write any errors but it’s hard to type all time while being unable what I actually do type.
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Can't see what I enter in textbox. Empty Re: Can't see what I enter in textbox.

Post by Tunechi 2013-07-03, 11:39

Everyone is having this issue, but for me, when I am replying to a thread, such as this comment itself, I don't face this issue. But when I go to make a topic, or edit a previous comment, wallah, white on white.

There is nothing we can do, it is forumotion's (website host) decision. All we can do is wait till a new update or something.
    Dat
    Dat

Post by Dat 2013-07-03, 12:27

Y6r wrote:Everyone is having this issue, but for me, when I am replying to a thread, such as this comment itself, I don't face this issue. But when I go to make a topic, or edit a previous comment, wallah, white on white.

There is nothing we can do, it is forumotion's (website host) decision. All we can do is wait till a new update or something.
    Ye thought so already but just wanted to point that out Smile
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-07-03, 12:31

Mines totally different. The box is white, and my writing is black. But when I post, the writing turns white, with a black background.

Suggestion: Change the colour of your writing to black so you can see what you are writing, and once you finish, highlight it all and change it to white. It may make a difference. Hope this helps. Smile
    Dat
    Dat

Post by Dat 2013-07-03, 12:46

Boofz wrote:Mines totally different. The box is white, and my writing is black. But when I post, the writing turns white, with a black background.

Suggestion: Change the colour of your writing to black so you can see what you are writing, and once you finish, highlight it all and change it to white. It may make a difference. Hope this helps. Smile
    Wel if you change your colour it only changes once you posted it, and not while typing Razz
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-07-03, 13:23

RsnDat wrote:
    Boofz wrote:Mines totally different. The box is white, and my writing is black. But when I post, the writing turns white, with a black background.

Wel if you change your colour it only changes once you posted it, and not while typing Razz

I beg to differ. I just changed the colour to white (before attempting to write), then I started to write and it worked as I thought it would. It also changed to black once I did so. Smile
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-07-04, 10:37

Doesnt work for me
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-07-04, 12:16

Does it also happen when you try to post on the forum? If so, press the 'Switch Editor Mode' button. It's the one with the icon of a page with writing on, far right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 15:09