Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+2
Veny
wolf lord01
6 posters

can we please stop this

wolf lord01
    wolf lord01
    VIP
    VIP

can we please stop this Empty can we please stop this

Post by wolf lord01 2013-06-22, 01:30

stop saying this message is only to this person cause if you need to say something to some 1 its called a pm if its to a particular person and you ask everyone else not to post and no one cares about it, it should be considered a spam i really dont see the point cause ppl are gunna post on it anyways

legend joe
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

can we please stop this Empty Re: can we please stop this

Post by Veny 2013-06-22, 01:43

uhhhh what?
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-06-22, 02:26

WOWWOW WTF DID U JUST SAY!! Fix ur grammar first. I literally don't understand what ur saying
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-06-22, 02:48

Hamza|Dinz wrote:WOWWOW WTF DID U JUST SAY!! Fix ur grammar first.  I literally don't understand what ur saying
    If you say this to him, you are asking to get flamed for the rest of your life Smile

He's basically saying, if you have something to say to one person, PM him/her this message and don't make a thread about it, and at the end of his post, he's singled out Legend Joe.

He's wrong, of course (about the latter).

What Joe was looking for was a discussion about literature for his exam. This is much more easily done on the forum itself where people have historically tended to hold conversation with groups of people Rolling Eyes and this allows them to easily engage in meaningful conversation (to avoid overlap, to collaborate ideas, etc.), and, though the thread was primarily aimed at Award and James, it was possible for others to try to help (as Aquaz did).

wolf lord01 wrote:... i really dont see the point cause ppl are gunna post on it anyways
    They should refrain from spamming, tbh...

Also, I'd trust/value Christina's judgement over yours and she clearly thought the thread fine.
    Houred
    Houred
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Houred 2013-06-22, 04:41

Periods are still a very essential part of life. Also are exclamation marks, commas, colon's, semi colon's, and etc. Smile
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-06-22, 07:55

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Hamza|Dinz wrote:WOWWOW WTF DID U JUST SAY!! Fix ur grammar first.  I literally don't understand what ur saying
    If you say this to him, you are asking to get flamed for the rest of your life Smile

He's basically saying, if you have something to say to one person, PM him/her this message and don't make a thread about it, and at the end of his post, he's singled out Legend Joe.

He's wrong, of course (about the latter).

What Joe was looking for was a discussion about literature for his exam. This is much more easily done on the forum itself where people have historically tended to hold conversation with groups of people Rolling Eyes and this allows them to easily engage in meaningful conversation (to avoid overlap, to collaborate ideas, etc.), and, though the thread was primarily aimed at Award and James, it was possible for others to try to help (as Aquaz did).

wolf lord01 wrote:... i really dont see the point cause ppl are gunna post on it anyways
    They should refrain from spamming, tbh...

Also, I'd trust/value Christina's judgement over yours and she clearly thought the thread fine.
    People like you make the forums a much better place. Tysm for being here.

I know some people might enjoy making meaningless posts on threads Wolf Lord, but when the person who created the thread requests constructive posts only, we need to respect that and refrain from posting like a bunch of newfags who want a larger postcount because they think it will give them a bigger d___. 

I started out this post so well, then I lost in a Chico's Taco's poker tourney, and...yea...

/lock (Reason for lock : This thread is hypocritical/asking for drama. In this type of situation, you should have just pmed the person you had a disagreement with. Try doing that next time.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 03:06