Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
tankyy | d1d
Lelz
Slash
7 posters

Just startedwriting a story.. (Added more -2)

Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Just startedwriting a story.. (Added more -2) Empty Just startedwriting a story.. (Added more -2)

Post by Slash 2013-06-20, 10:42

I'm weak in English considering i'm 16, 17 almost.
    Anyways..how is the beginning?

The Chase

“Which way did he go”? Luke asked in a soft voice. “You take left.” I replied. He nodded. My friend Luke and I were on a mission to capture the leader of an organization that performed a million dollar heist a few months ago. We were working as undercover FBI agents. We were so close to capturing the criminal, known as Shaw. We intercepted one of his deliveries containing 100,000 in cash and found him on the receiving end. We’ve been chasing him ever since, leading us into a dark abandoned tunnel.
                I took the right side of the tunnel, I ran at a medium pace, cautiously, with a pistol in my two hands. The tunnel was long and dark; it felt as if it were never ending. I spent literally hours in that tunnel in search for this man until finally it came to an end, and I spotted him! I saw him resting in the corner of the tunnel hands buried in his face, panting for breath. I slowly went up to finally arrest him. I was alerted as he pulled out his gun at me and I was even more alerted to find that the man was simply Luke. “Oh Jake, am I glad to see you!” He exclaimed as he inserted his gun back into his belt. “Any sign of Shaw? I asked. “No, he’s long gone; can we just continue tomorrow man?” Luke cried. “No! We keep looking.” I snapped. And we did.
                No luck. Luke and I stopped by the FBI headquarters and each took quad bikes to scout areas nearby the tunnel. This guy was like a ghost, he was nowhere to be found. We searched the whole day for hours until midnight but no sign of Shaw. Luke was relieved to finally hear me say “Alright Luke, we’re done for the day.”

“Ring ring ring” I awoke up to the sound of a phone call. Exhausted, I answered the phone with an aggravating voice “He-hello?” I jumped up in bed, my dark blue eyes lightened and I was no longer exhausted. It was Luke. He had information on Shaw.

I wore casual clothing. As an undercover FBI agent I had to blend in with the rest of the world to draw any suspicion off of me while capturing criminals. I dressed in black, as it was a good disguise in this gloomy weather. I slipped on some gloves, threw on a trench coat, grabbed an umbrella and finally headed out. I got in a cab and murmured my destination to the driver.  I listened to the sound of rain crashing on the road and reviewed once more everything that Luke had told me.
                The man we were following earlier was only a look alike of Shaw. It was a distraction, to keep the FBI off of the real Shaw while he attempted more illegal acts. He is currently in Canada, British Columbia, hiring hit men to kill certain people for him; one of those people is the president, Barack Obama. There was a meeting, being held near Vancouver in an abandoned warehouse, on the plan to execute the president. And we were going to it.
    The car slowly rolled to a halt as we reached New York City’s airport. I met up with Luke inside. He was sitting down, just outside the entrance that led to our airplane, while sipping on some black coffee. He wore almost the same outfit as me, as we had discussed earlier on the phone. “Good Morning Jake” Luke said in a lively voice. He handed me my ticket while I replied, “Morning.” in a tired voice. It was 5 AM; we only had around 4 hours of sleep. “The flight to Vancouver, Canada is now open for boarding. I repeat the flight to Vancouver, Canada is now open for boarding.” boomed the flight attendants voice in the microphone. Luke and I got up and headed to our big mission.
                While sitting in the airplane only one thought crossed my mind, ‘How on earth does Luke know all this information on Shaw?’
    The plane took off. I slept while Luke stayed awake planning out the mission. Even though I was higher in command than Luke, he seemed to be taking it more seriously than me. That’s good I thought to myself.
    I dreamt. “Jake! JAKE! GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!” it was Luke. “They’re headed this way! We have to move, NOW!” Everything was so blurry. All I could make out was Luke yelling at me. My head was spinning. My eyes slowly shut as I heard footsteps. I awoke to the sound of the pilot’s voice “We are experiencing high turbulence, everyone stay calm and please remain seated with your seatbelts on.” The plane was bumpy, it moved from side to side, up and down. It was very nauseating. I jerked my head right to talk to Luke, but he wasn’t there. Weird I thought. My thoughts of Luke’s whereabouts were intercepted by the pilot’s voice; “Everyone please wear your ox-” the power went. The lights went out and the plane became pitch black. I heard the oxygen mask fall in front of me. The plane felt as if it were descending. Then it hit me, we were crashing into the sea.
    Before I could react we were already in water.  I unstrapped my seatbelt and swam to the closest exit gate; I followed the crowd of people out of the plane as they helped the younger children with their oxygen masks. ‘No one seems to be panicking’ I thought to myself. I went back in the plane to search for my friend; he was nowhere near his seat, and no sign of anyone else in the plane. I swam up and saw everyone by the shore waving at me; I scanned through each one of the people for Luke. He wasn’t there. I gave up and started to swim to the shore, but then I was taken back in by the current of the ocean. The waves became fierce, I couldn’t swim it off, and my muscles started cramping. Then when nothing could get worse, my oxygen mask was taken away with the waves. I swam back up but the current only got stronger, I got tired and stopped struggling, the waves took me under and I slowly fell to the ocean floor.

Last edited by Jake on 2013-06-22, 12:46; edited 3 times in total
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Just startedwriting a story.. (Added more -2) Empty Re: Just startedwriting a story.. (Added more -2)

Post by Lelz 2013-06-20, 12:01

replace luke with Dwayne, who puts luke in a story wtf.

Fuck luke

Jkilovelukebuttakehimfromthestory
    tankyy | d1d
    tankyy | d1d
    VIP
    VIP

Just startedwriting a story.. (Added more -2) Empty Re: Just startedwriting a story.. (Added more -2)

Post by tankyy | d1d 2013-06-20, 12:10

haha lelz 
    naw but thats a nice story manxp
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-06-20, 12:11

Pretty good in terms of the actual storyline and the way you have written it. 

The grammar could do with a bit of work, but you did say you were weak in English Razz I won't correct anything, but there's one thing that really bugs me and I'm not sure why. I think you should change 'silent' to 'soft' in the opening line. There's not really such thing as a 'silent' voice, unless no sound actually comes out.

But yeah, I like it. Very Happy
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-06-20, 12:13

James wrote:Pretty good in terms of the actual storyline and the way you have written it. 

The grammar could do with a bit of work, but you did say you were weak in English Razz I won't correct anything, but there's one thing that retyally bugs me and I'm not sure why. I think you should change 'silent' to 'soft' in the opening line. There's not really such thing as a 'silent' voice, unless no sound actually comes out.

But yeah, I like it. Very Happy
    Thanks, and i'll change that "Silent"
    tankyy | d1d
    tankyy | d1d
    VIP
    VIP

Post by tankyy | d1d 2013-06-20, 12:14

james thats true. i didnt real
    ly notice that at first. but you should change the opening
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-06-20, 14:08

wow, your break up turned u into a deep writter
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-06-20, 14:59

Luke Frosty better turn out to be an antagonist in this story.

I'm no expert but i think you have a pretty good way with words, the storyline seems pretty flat so far though.

What exactly were the two FBI agents undercover with? Needs more backstory. This is never referenced and since the main character is still undercover when boarding the flight to Vancouver... this would be pretty poor considering the "Shaw lookalike" should be aware he's being chased and he got away resulting that the cover is clearly blown. The undercover aspect just doesn't seem to fit in with the story at all right now, you need to specify what they're undercover with and how it helps to get close to Shaw.

Just a lookalike after being undercover for a long time? Unless this turns into a sci-fi story about cloning you don't want to make your protagonists look like idiots. Inb4TheFollowing

What information is the main character so worried about Luke knowing? This needs to be referenced ASAP or it will just look dumb considering it's the FBIs job to get information on Shaw. You need to bring out what makes the main character have second thoughts about how Luke had obtained the information.

Good luck with writing this!
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-06-20, 20:12

Nr wrote:Luke Frosty better turn out to be an antagonist in this story.

I'm no expert but i think you have a pretty good way with words, the storyline seems pretty flat so far though.

What exactly were the two FBI agents undercover with? Needs more backstory. This is never referenced and since the main character is still undercover when bohihiarding the flight to Vancouver... this would be pretty poor considering the "Shaw lookalike" should be aware he's being chased and he got away resulting that the cover is clearly blown. The undercover aspect just doesn't seem to fit in with the story at all right now, you need to specify what they're undercover with and how it helps to get close to Shaw.

Just a lookalike after being undercover for a long time? Unless this turns into a sci-fi story about cloning you don't want to make your protagonists look like idiots. Inb4TheFollowing

What information is the main character so worried about Luke knowing? This needs to be referenced ASAP or it will just look dumb considering it's the FBIs job to get information on Shaw. You need to bring out what makes the main character have second thoughts about how Luke had obtained the information.

Good luck with writing this!
    Not sure what you mean about the undercover thing.. They're just working undercover so they don't get caught as fbi agents so easily, its not a big deal, just to add a little something to the story. ANd I will share the info soon about the Luke thing, thanks for the feedback, i'm just a newbie Very Happy
    Sponge
    Sponge
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Sponge 2013-06-20, 21:26

MORE, NEED MORE.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-06-22, 12:46

More added

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 14:09