Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+10
Twelve Lubes
Allen's Slave
alching god
Cannons
Nr
Bf
Veny
Understand
Hamza|Dinz
Connor
14 posters

If I Get Banned Cause Of This Kid....

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

If I Get Banned Cause Of This Kid.... Empty If I Get Banned Cause Of This Kid....

Post by Connor 2013-06-04, 19:07

If I Get Banned Cause Of This Kid.... 2pqnuip

Im gonna be very pissed off If I get banned cause of this kid. I tried to save myself as much as I could in the conversation.

If I get banned i will leave behind....

900M
    Rs Gold Package + 1 Year Membership
    Full Skiller Bank
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

If I Get Banned Cause Of This Kid.... Empty Re: If I Get Banned Cause Of This Kid....

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-06-04, 19:09

Wow, I hate newbies who fucking do that,

Was there any mod nearby?

Dw u won't be banned Wink
    Understand
    Understand

If I Get Banned Cause Of This Kid.... Empty Re: If I Get Banned Cause Of This Kid....

Post by Understand 2013-06-04, 19:17

Witty Cough for sure will get banned but there's no evidence that you were gambling.
    J.agex go by your chat lines, and you've claimed that you use your cash on skilling Smile

Don't worry <3 you're safe
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-04, 19:18

Understand wrote:Witty Cough for sure will get banned but there's no evidence that you were gambling.
    J.agex go by your chat lines, and you've claimed that you use your cash on skilling Smile

Don't worry <3 you're safe

at least I was smart Razz

and I made sure to mention that gambling is illegal
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-06-04, 19:29

bro i fucking hate when that happens when im hosting..
    like are you fucking retarted? ...
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-04, 19:49

V wrote:bro i fucking hate when that happens when im hosting..

exactly... lol. they might just be retarded
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-06-04, 19:53

Connor wrote:

If he legitimately is retarded/slow, then we shouldn't be mocking him :L
    But yea, you're safe so don't worry Connor.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-04, 19:59

Understand wrote:
    Connor wrote:

If he legitimately is retarded/slow, then we shouldn't be mocking him :L
    But yea, you're safe so don't worry Connor.

I should make a noob account and spam the world gamble, and see how long it takes me to get banned
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-06-04, 22:30

If you get banned, it's your fault. Learn from this, instead of blaming "that kid"
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-06-04, 22:37

You were the first one to bring up gambling. *shrug*
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-06-04, 23:18

Don't you think Jmods and Pmods check this website..? I mean it's not like this sight is invisible to them.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 00:05

Cannons wrote:Don't you think Jmods and Pmods check this website..? I mean it's not like this sight is invisible to them.

well they would have to wait for us to fuck up ingame somehow
    alching god
    alching god

Post by alching god 2013-06-05, 00:19

thats nothing man, had a guy standin under me today saying:
    5m wager @ Le baboon..... its just sad
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-06-05, 00:24

That was me.
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-06-05, 00:24

Connor wrote:
    Cannons wrote:Don't you think Jmods and Pmods check this website..? I mean it's not like this sight is invisible to them.

Didn't happen for me. I'm sure I got banned because of ingame pics + my name is the same as my rs name.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-06-05, 03:02

Connor wrote:

I had a chat with a mod a few weeks ago, said he was gonna bring this site down. What an idiot...
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 03:44

V wrote:
    Connor wrote:

I had a chat with a mod a few weeks ago, said he was gonna bring this site down. What an idiot...

lol k good luck with that. you cant use outside sources for proof. its not ingame
    Rob Crawl
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rob Crawl 2013-06-05, 04:17

Ok firstly , Connor I've spoken to a pmod who is regular on our spot.I made sure he knows U don't gamble. So they are banning him and not U.But she said that if this happens again,it will give them assurity that U were gambling and ure screwed.
    @Veny : They can't close the website but when Keiran B told me he's taking don Vidal down...he got banned in 15 minutes.
    So like Pmods are very much capable of banning U.
    He warned me that he knows im not innocent and my account is being monitored.
    Being my good friend that he is , he firstly warned me and told me to warn you guys too.
    Take Care Very Happy
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 04:50

Rob Crawl wrote:Ok firstly , Connor I've spoken to a pmod who is regular on our spot.I made sure he knows U don't gamble. So they are banning him and not U.But she said that if this happens again,it will give them assurity that U were gambling and ure screwed.
    @Veny : They can't close the website but when Keiran B told me he's taking don Vidal down...he got banned in 15 minutes.
    Being my good friend that he is , he firstly warned me and told me to warn you guys too.
    Take Care Very Happy

how is this all of a sudden my fault.... if I get banned im blaming this all on you. for even mentioning it to them
    Rob Crawl
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rob Crawl 2013-06-05, 04:51

Connor wrote:
    Rob Crawl wrote:Ok firstly , Connor I've spoken to a pmod who is regular on our spot.I made sure he knows U don't gamble. So they are banning him and not U.But she said that if this happens again,it will give them assurity that U were gambling and ure screwed.
    Take Care Very Happy

how is this all of a sudden my fault.... if I get banned im blaming this all on you. for even mentioning it to them
    Ure turning this on me. If 2-3 people spam U gamble.....then obv the mods will think U actually were...not for only one spammer.
    So just watch out
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 04:54

Rob Crawl wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Take Care Very Happy

Ure turning this on me. If 2-3 people spam U gamble.....then obv the mods will think U actually were...not for only one spammer.
    So just watch out

nobody spammed that I gamble? the evidence clearly shows me avoiding the whole thing
    Rob Crawl
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rob Crawl 2013-06-05, 04:57

I know. See if 3 people say U did wrong and mods know ure from Cora Dyce...they have good reason to ban U and they will.
    So I'm saying don't publicly get involved in this any more. Mods are watching U O_O
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 05:04

Rob Crawl wrote:I know. See if 3 people say U did wrong and mods know ure from Cora Dyce...they have good reason to ban U and they will.
    So I'm saying don't publicly get involved in this any more. Mods are watching U O_O

nobody said I was gambling at all.......
    Rob Crawl
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rob Crawl 2013-06-05, 05:21

"Nords 11.5M gl?"
    Means U were gambling
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 05:24

Rob Crawl wrote:"Nords 11.5M gl?"
    Means U were gambling

no i doesnt. he could just assume I was because im wearing santa hat and was at spirit tree. I was acutally there giving money to noobs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 21:54