Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
Understand
Brendan
Phat4tw
Moe
Jon
Throy
Connor
12 posters

New Vids or Reassurance That We Are Still Good To Gamble

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

New Vids or Reassurance That We Are Still Good To Gamble Empty New Vids or Reassurance That We Are Still Good To Gamble

Post by Connor 2013-06-01, 18:39

So ever since Fagex went all super Hitler on us and decided to ultra ban pretty much everyone associated with gambling, our betting percentage has dropped a significant amount. We have lost a bit of our community too but that's not nearly as bad as the amount of betters we had. We have way less hosts on because our tree literally has like 4 people there at a time I swear....

The idea of "gambling" has since become unappealing to most players in Rs as they wish to not get banned or lose their cash piles and have to start all over again. So what I am implying is a new set of vids for our youtube channel, to show betters that the way we are doing it is safe, and with little to no risk as Fagex has 0 evidence to prove that we are actually gambling.

We could also add another big giveaway or something to help attract some of the members and community we have lost and maybe build it up a bit more but that could always come later, considering we haven't done one of those for a while now.

Anyways thats the little bit of info I thought I'd input. I'll add more later if I think of anything.

Leave a post!
    Throy

New Vids or Reassurance That We Are Still Good To Gamble Empty Re: New Vids or Reassurance That We Are Still Good To Gamble

Post by Throy 2013-06-01, 18:40

good idea, suggested it weeks ago but ...
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

New Vids or Reassurance That We Are Still Good To Gamble Empty Re: New Vids or Reassurance That We Are Still Good To Gamble

Post by Jon 2013-06-01, 18:48

Betters definitely need reassurance. That said, I don't think that there's much point in making a video reassuring betters that they can bet using the method that we currently are, if this method is soon being replaced with credits. I'd hold off releasing a vid until we've adopted our new method. I also think that telling better's that there's no danger as we're currently betting, is a lie. There is a danger. Probably about a week ago I lost an account. Jagex may not be as vicious as they were in the first few days but it is still a bannable offense and we shouldn't give our betters a false sense of security or it will only create resentment in the rare occasion that a better were banned.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-01, 20:42

Jon wrote:Betters definitely need reassurance. That said, I don't think that there's much point in making a video reassuring betters that they can bet using the method that we currently are, if this method is soon being replaced with credits. I'd hold off releasing a vid until we've adopted our new method. I also think that telling better's that there's no danger as we're currently betting, is a lie. There is a danger. Probably about a week ago I lost an account. Jagex may not be as vicious as they were in the first few days but it is still a bannable offense and we shouldn't give our betters a false sense of security or it will only create resentment in the rare occasion that a better were banned.

well we kinda need to create a video of some sort or let people know somehow that its still fine to dice with us
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-06-01, 20:46

connor we make a yt channel Wink hahah :p
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-01, 22:22

Throy wrote:connor we make a yt channel Wink hahah :p

I've got one for my Nords acc already lol.
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-06-01, 22:35

ammount of subs? Wink
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-06-01, 23:22

Need to get shoutouts from sparc marc and Rslittlevillage, also aaron is hosting a pking channel
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-06-02, 01:00

I'm sure we'll release a video once credits are released. Until we have a safe method of gambling, we're not going to attract new betters anyway. Anyone who still gambles with us is loyal so already knows the risk of gambling and that we still offer the service.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-02, 08:16

Throy wrote:ammount of subs? Wink

I've got 0 vids and like 4 subs. I'm so awesome
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2013-06-02, 09:02

If we put a vid out there about safe gambling we have to be very careful that we make sure jagex doesn't find out. If they do they will camp the tree and ban anyone neer it as they will think gambling is linked to purely cora.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-06-02, 15:57

Phat4tw wrote:If we put a vid out there about safe gambling we have to be very careful that we make sure jagex doesn't find out. If they do they will camp the tree and ban anyone neer it as they will think gambling is linked to purely cora.

+1. Jagex will probably find this out somehow as some storm the internet @ videos in General. The company will end up banning anyone gambling in the video and would be the Cora Massacre #14 to us Sad
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-02, 22:01

Brendan wrote:
    Phat4tw wrote:If we put a vid out there about safe gambling we have to be very careful that we make sure jagex doesn't find out. If they do they will camp the tree and ban anyone neer it as they will think gambling is linked to purely cora.

+1. Jagex will probably find this out somehow as some storm the internet @ videos in General. The company will end up banning anyone gambling in the video and would be the Cora Massacre #14 to us Sad

yeah and what about all the other vids we made and stuff? Jagex couldve just banned us all then also
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-06-02, 22:33

Connor wrote:
    Brendan wrote:

yeah and what about all the other vids we made and stuff? Jagex couldve just banned us all then also
    he already did
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-06-03, 01:10

^ Lol, we stopped posting videos once Jagex began banning people. I haven't seen anyone post a "Look @ My Hosting Very Happy Very Happy" in like 5 months +
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-03, 04:39

Brendan wrote:^ Lol, we stopped posting videos once Jagex began banning people. I haven't seen anyone post a "Look @ My Hosting Very Happy Very Happy" in like 5 months +

we are literally like the only dice clan left. all the big ones are gone, and everyone is just scared to gamble now.

thats why Im saying we need reassurance
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-06-03, 05:43

There's still 2 other clans left Connor.
    ---

Also, the video thing on the youtube channel isn't going to work out.
    It'll only bring in nothing but hate and J.agex potentially finding out.
    J.agex really don't need evidence as anything they feel breaks their rules, will lead to a ban.
    There's no beating around the bush with J.agex...
    It's not like bringing up "my rights" in court, bla bla bla.
    It's either you follow the rules or suffer the consequences.
    ---

I think Cora is in good standing seeing how the gambling scene went down.
    Nothing needs to be advertised or promoted in my humble opinion.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-03, 07:09

Understand wrote:There's still 2 other clans left Connor.
    ---

Also, the video thing on the youtube channel isn't going to work out.
    It'll only bring in nothing but hate and J.agex potentially finding out.
    J.agex really don't need evidence as anything they feel breaks their rules, will lead to a ban.
    There's no beating around the bush with J.agex...
    It's not like bringing up "my rights" in court, bla bla bla.
    It's either you follow the rules or suffer the consequences.
    ---

I think Cora is in good standing seeing how the gambling scene went down.
    Nothing needs to be advertised or promoted in my humble opinion.

thats a good point lol.

& what are the other two clans? just curious. I know there are a couple of 07 gambling clans now, but I dunno if they are gonna last
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2013-06-03, 14:40

Cora dyce DD SM Prob idk for others Smile
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-04, 00:54

Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:Cora dyce DD SM Prob idk for others Smile

I thought DD disbanded.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-06-04, 04:56

I agree and I also don't agree. If we advertise we get more betters. If we advertise we get more bans. Know what I mean?
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2013-06-04, 12:03

But if we do Video i think jagex not gona ban us and who said we need spirit tree spot every one who wanna bet ask hoster for location and he can host every h on other spot right ?
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 03:50

Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:But if we do Video i think jagex not gona ban us and who said we need spirit tree spot every one who wanna bet ask hoster for location and he can host every h on other spot right ?

we would just mention it in our forums, what our new spot is............
    Rob Crawl
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rob Crawl 2013-06-05, 04:32

Yeah this idea is good. I wanna make the vids D:
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 05:22

Rob Crawl wrote:Yeah this idea is good. I wanna make the vids D:

no. Ive already made plans with Throy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 19:47