Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+2
Jaycubb
TheTruth123
6 posters

The Truth About "Old Moe" Revealed...

TheTruth123

The Truth About "Old Moe" Revealed... Empty The Truth About "Old Moe" Revealed...

Post by TheTruth123 2013-05-19, 10:25

Okay, so let's get everything untangled.

Alright, In August 2012 I met Old Moe, he tried betting a account at me for Pennys, which I ended up declining. His name was "Moevidz" then by the way. So he eventually earned a rank in Dhm after I got deranked, and iv'e seen him scam a lot. If he has like 25M+ then he'll payout a 10M pot, if not, he'll logout. So Dhm died, and a new clan was made "N6P", I joined it and had an Instant captain rank, I recommended a few ranks such as "Rob D" "140z/Host Swe" "Old Moe" and "Odc Master". Old Moe was cleaned at this time, and since N6P grew fast and swiftly, Old Moe scammed a 3M pot, although I didn't see, many of the other N6P ranks did. Even N6P himself. So Old Moe goes to Cora Dyce and trys attaining a rank there, while he's at Cora Dyce, Dhm decides to reopen, Old Moe leaves for Dhm again, and scams a 10M Pot (on video) off a user called "Caiveron". Old Moe claims I hacked him and scammed the 10M pot, which is quite Odd, since I was a Dhm highrank again during this time, while Old Moe was a 2bar. Old Moe goes back to Cora Dyce, and make friends and stuff, few months later... 07 is out, and GP Exchanging is a hit. Old Moe goes to FC: "GP Stall" and decides he can make himself a buck or two by pretending to be ranked. I know this because when I was on my newb account trying to sell 14M 07, Old Moe PMs me saying his other account is muted.

Old Moe is a scamming prick if he has nothing, he'll just scam...
    Good luck explaining this Old Moe.

Ooh, there is also this: Old Moe changed his name to "Old Moe" Before, he told me he'll make some cash in Legit One by not trying to imposter, but doing it anyway, because the Legit One rank was "Wise Old Moe".

Hope I cleared stuff up.
    -Eric/Casb
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

The Truth About "Old Moe" Revealed... Empty Re: The Truth About "Old Moe" Revealed...

Post by Jaycubb 2013-05-19, 10:28

We need proof
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

The Truth About "Old Moe" Revealed... Empty Re: The Truth About "Old Moe" Revealed...

Post by Moe 2013-05-19, 12:00

I first wanted it to be Young Moe, but it was bad, so i made it old moe and since that, i got fked up by questions, and casb u can ask dhm and i can get him here, he scamemd me 10m pot infront of dhm, and i was never ranked in n6p u prick, and u got the captain when fc died so hahaaa, please go die and fuck off DESlGN and AWorld-adv07 or like that i dunno, well known scammed in gp stall, and i think i proved my legitness now, so take care and u were a good friend...
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-05-19, 12:02

oh btw, ill not be receiving any fake rewards from ur giveaways am done helping u...
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-05-19, 12:06

Old Moe wrote:oh btw, ill not be receiving any fake rewards from ur giveaways am done helping u...
    Oh shit , #drama
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-05-19, 12:08

Half of the grammar in this conversation is so bad its unreadable. #drama
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-05-19, 12:14

Jaycubb wrote:Half of the grammar in this conversation is so bad its unreadable. #drama
    it's*
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-05-19, 12:15

This isn't a grammar class, so...
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-05-19, 12:23

First of all there's no evidence so we don't give a shit.

Second of all the rule regarding scamming is:
    Paradyce wrote:• No scamming: Coradyce.com will not tolerate anyone scamming a member within its community, whether it be real or virtual good(s).
    I'm sure lots of our community members have scammed in the past, there may even be those who have scammed whilst being here but not a member of our community. There was even a video on YouTube of GQD (an old Cora rank) scamming through doubling money before he got a rank. Past is the past. People change.

Whether or not Old Moe scammed or not in the past, it's of no interest to us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 04:48