Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

CC Problem

Tunechi
    Tunechi

CC Problem Empty CC Problem

Post by Tunechi 2013-04-22, 08:07

This section, "General Support" is to post about something you are unhappy with. About two weeks ago, I was kicked from the Clan Chat. I demand to know why. I was previously invited by Nr.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

CC Problem Empty Re: CC Problem

Post by Iamtaba 2013-04-22, 11:19

If you're invited by Nr,anyone should invite you.Nr is technically the co-co owner.
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-04-22, 12:19

Can you get someone for me?
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-04-23, 20:33

I was kicked too but u shouldn't make a thread about it..... I normally tell Sanne or Jon Very Happy
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-23, 20:36

Y6r wrote:This section, "General Support" is to post about something you are unhappy with. About two weeks ago, I was kicked from the Clan Chat. I demand to know why. I was previously invited by Nr.
    Hamza|Dinz wrote:I was kicked too but u shouldn't make a thread about it..... I normally tell Sanne or Jon Very Happy
    Both of you see me in game and I'll invite you unless I hear a reason from a host as to why you were kicked.
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-04-23, 20:40

Award wrote:
    Y6r wrote:This section, "General Support" is to post about something you are unhappy with. About two weeks ago, I was kicked from the Clan Chat. I demand to know why. I was previously invited by Nr.
    Hamza|Dinz wrote:I was kicked too but u shouldn't make a thread about it..... I normally tell Sanne or Jon Very Happy
    Both of you see me in game and I'll invite you unless I hear a reason from a host as to why you were kicked.

Kool Jon <3. Hi Jon Smile nice win on nat and kk but I hardly play rs anymore
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-23, 21:08

Hamza|Dinz wrote:
    Award wrote:

Hey Hamza ;p <3 thanks it was nice to win one for a change Wink and ok if you're ever online and want an invite then just hit me up. The offer's there if you want it Smile
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-04-23, 22:31

Award wrote:
    Hamza|Dinz wrote:
    Award wrote:

Hey Hamza ;p <3 thanks it was nice to win one for a change Wink and ok if you're ever online and want an invite then just hit me up. The offer's there if you want it Smile

Okay bruddah safe <3. But CBA to rebuild from oGp and nothing in bank, not even scimmy or pickaxe nor anything I can make money from Very Happy don't U have Skype so I can tell u directly from there Smile
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-04-23, 23:27

Close the thread now? Looks resolved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 04:57