Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

Icywave486(trial host) has been harrasing me like anything.

Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Icywave486(trial host) has been harrasing me like anything. Empty Icywave486(trial host) has been harrasing me like anything.

Post by Blaze 2013-04-17, 12:46

He was once my friend. I don't know why he became so...selfish.
    I took a 3 debt bets totaling 15m i owed him on 10th. So he gave me a week to get it back.Because i failed to do so he first temp banned me on 16th and perm banned me once on 17th(today). I told him give me the time i'l eventually pay you. But he won't listen.He Icywave486(trial host) has been harrasing me like anything. Icy1_b10

Icywave486(trial host) has been harrasing me like anything. Icy2_b10
    Icywave486(trial host) has been harrasing me like anything. Icy3_b10

I please need some moderator to sort this out. Possibly BF.

Thank you.

Last edited by Extremeflame on 2013-04-17, 12:58; edited 1 time in total
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Icywave486(trial host) has been harrasing me like anything. Empty Re: Icywave486(trial host) has been harrasing me like anything.

Post by Iamtaba 2013-04-17, 13:07

1)you said youd pay me in 2 days,gave you a week Smile .

2)I told you also dont bet when you have near the money,you still did!

3)You AGREED to my conditions and i said if i could ban you if you scammed and you said yes,stop complaining because i even unbanned you already.

4)Really I dont care,just have the 15m and never ask me to interact with you again.You're just another sad person who has done this to me.I really should have listened to everyone not to let you debt.I really should've listened to myself that i don't let people debt...

5)i was serious about the giveaways,really there will be a lot Smile,and sooner or later my giveaways till 1 year celebration starting the 30th of may will add to 100m Smile.

6)How is that proof?

Thank you and bai Smile .

Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Icywave486(trial host) has been harrasing me like anything. Empty Re: Icywave486(trial host) has been harrasing me like anything.

Post by Veny 2013-04-17, 13:19

this is why you don't let betters debt call....
    Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Blaze 2013-04-17, 13:24

1. 1 week might be enough for you to make 15m but not for me. You told me yourself that, Nr told you not to let non-hosts debt because they have no source of income.
    2. You also told me that the same thing happens with you when you try to pay Nova. He isn't online and thus you end up losing the near money. So when you too have the "Near" Money and end up losing it, How do you expect a non-host(with no source of income) to NOT do it?
    3.Confirmed that i agreed to your conditions. But how is it considered a "scam" when i am asking for an extension of time? I couldn't make the 15m that's why i said i'd pay you eventually. So how is it a scam? There was a way i could pay you. But you are just so eager to get me banned,that you won't let the process happen.
    4.I really don't want your 15m. I'l give you as soon as i have it. And i truly wouldn't bother interacting with you. I have many friends who would be worthwhile interacting with.And if you really think you have done a mistake letting me debt,then it's your own fault. You should have said no right away.
    5. Just do them. I don't give a shit. I don't want to be in your giveaways.
    6. It's a proof how badly you have been behaving with me since you got host. You are too proud to even consider me your "past-friend".Your friendship with me has just become a "Business".
    Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Blaze 2013-04-17, 13:26

Also i'm still saying il pay you ASAP . Time Limit is a pain in the ass. You can't make the money when you are under pressure....(And how is it a scam when i'm ready to pay you?)
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-04-17, 13:45

Can hardly call this harassing. You owe him 15m and if there was a deadline he can easily confront you. You were at 12m once and continued to bet instead of paying him which i witnessed. I'm confident you'll pay the 15m soon but there's nothing that this thread can solve. This is between you two and if there were deadlines/obligations you are the one losing out with making the thread.

Giving OP the chance to reply. Closing the thread in 24 hours.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-04-17, 13:53

Nova told me to pay him 5m/day.With no source of income i do not expect you to pay me,but i do expect you to be legit....Don't just say you can pay me when you really CANT.Even if i dont give you a time limit,im sure you wont be able to make it which is just sad.Really,keep the fucking money,remove this thread and just don't talk to me ever again.You're now a unreliable piece of shit who can't be trusted to pay back on time Smile

Last edited by icywave486 on 2013-04-17, 13:56; edited 1 time in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Blaze 2013-04-17, 13:55

Nr i just want him not to put me a deadline. I really can't pay the money when i am under pressure. I will pay him eventually i promise to you(be the evidence).
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-04-17, 13:57

Extremeflame wrote:Nr i just want him not to put me a deadline. I really can't pay the money when i am under pressure. I will pay him eventually i promise to you(be the evidence).

Sure..You were complaining you dont have a source of income,now you're saying you can make it?go figure.

P.S. i dont wanna wait 2 years,you can have it Smile.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-04-17, 13:58

[14:55:17] <ExtremeFlame> Nr i replied to the thread you can close it

A deadline is more than fair to stick to if those were the original conditions of the loan. Closing the thread now - Hope you two manage to sort it out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 09:51