Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+10
Lelz
Daft Punk
Bf
Rand al'Thor
Christina
Sanne
Hamza|Dinz
Vaqq
wolf lord01
Allen's Slave
14 posters

1,000th Post :(

Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

1,000th Post :( Empty 1,000th Post :(

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-04-10, 23:28

Well guys, this is my 1,000th post on the forums, and if you know me, you know I despise post count. I'd rather have 13 posts tbh. To the kids that have twice my posts and joined like a month ago... I have nothing to say to you l0l.

But anyway, just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has been with me since the start. I've been here just over 8 months, and it's honestly such an incredible community. I know things aren't the best at the moment, but trust me guys, we're doing what we need to do to keep this community alive. I would make a list of people to thank and talk about, but it would seriously take so long... You guys have helped me through more than you know, and I thank you all for that. Despite what I said about 2 sentences ago, I will thank someone- Ryan, a.k.a. 9th / Daft Punk. A truly amazing character, who has helped me through a lot of tough times. You're an awesome friend, and I'm incredibly grateful I met you. To everyone else, thank you for making this community such an awesome place. Hosts are great and all, but you guys, the community members, are the true lifeblood of Cora Dyce. Keep doing what you're doing, you're all awesome.

If you'd like a personal message on the thread, post on this, and I'll write what I remember about us haha.

However, I will thank one person who isn't on the forums anymore- FireFury54. If you ever read this buddy, I wish you the absolute best in life. You were one of my first friends on the forums, and you're honestly a fantastic kid overall. Stay in touch. Smile

Thanks for making the first 1,000 posts this good! Here's to the next 1,000!
    wolf lord01
    wolf lord01
    VIP
    VIP

1,000th Post :( Empty Re: 1,000th Post :(

Post by wolf lord01 2013-04-10, 23:29

Grats bro now someones gunna call u a spammer
    Vaqq
    Vaqq

Post by Vaqq 2013-04-10, 23:32

Hey Mistro, very nice achievement especially as you don't spam post like others (James), and i just got my 1000 posts 2 days ago !

btw, did you do that dance for James when you got perm rank Smile
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-04-10, 23:41

Gratz babes <3 I got me 1k post like a week agon
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-04-10, 23:43

Vaqq wrote:Hey Mistro, very nice achievement especially as you don't spam post like others (James), and i just got my 1000 posts 2 days ago !

Good! Nice to see we're not all spammers! Very Happy And uhhh.. We don't talk about that...
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-04-11, 00:18

Thanks for being with us <3
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-04-11, 00:20

Nice Mistro <3 Ik you meant to put my name but then Ryan (9th) threatened to cut off your head...It's the thought that counts <3
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-04-11, 00:44

Gratz, Mistro, ily.
    I can remember back when you were going for a rank and how nice you were (you still are <3).

About Firefury, isn't he older than you? (yet you refer to him as a kid, lol) and he does come here quite regularly but doesn't tend to post.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-04-11, 01:30

<3! Lol, Firefury is still around. He's such a ..... Selling his OMGBBQ secret for 10m. Hit me up!

ananyaaaaaaaaa
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-04-11, 04:16

Tom, you're one of the best friends I have made here. You are intelligent, funny, and your heart is in the right place. I don't know anyone here who could argue any different.

Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-04-11, 04:31

Mistro, FUCKING LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    I know we don't always talk serious stuff Razz and when you are around me it's all random talk LOL. But we get a good laugh from it hehe, + I suck at starting a topic.
    love you baby <3333
    *Frozen*
    *Frozen*
    VIP
    VIP

Post by *Frozen* 2013-04-11, 04:45

I'm not a spammer Very Happy 2 months been here than you and not 1k Wink

Gz misto! Haven't really talked... I believe we never have but still gz
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-04-11, 09:24

Mistro | Tom wrote:
    Vaqq wrote:Hey Mistro, very nice achievement especially as you don't spam post like others (James), and i just got my 1000 posts 2 days ago !

Good! Nice to see we're not all spammers! Very Happy And uhhh.. We don't talk about that...

AH HEM. He says he is "working in it". And Vaqq, I don't spam. I post a lot. Ask Firefury Very Happy

Congratulations Mistrooo! I hope this achievement prompts you to stop getting drunk and flashing yourself on tinychat. Anyway, good luck with the dance you owe me from about 5 MONTHS AGO. And James would like a comment in what you remember about us Smile
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-04-11, 20:17

James wrote:
    Mistro | Tom wrote:

AH HEM. He says he is "working in it". And Vaqq, I don't spam. I post a lot. Ask Firefury Very Happy

Congratulations Mistrooo! I hope this achievement prompts you to stop getting drunk and flashing yourself on tinychat. Anyway, good luck with the dance you owe me from about 5 MONTHS AGO. And James would like a comment in what you remember about us Smile

You used to spam, but you have gotten a lot better, and have been for the past few months. Very proud of you! And I haven't drank in ~2 months, so now worries!

As for us, you're honestly such an essential part of these forums. It seems like you're the "forum bitch" but in all honesty you're very highly regarded in a lot of people's eyes. Sure some people are relentless *cough* Award *cough* but we all truly love you. The conversations between you, me, Sean, and Majed are some of the bets I've had on these forums. Especially that one morning you guy made me laugh out loud in chemistry lecture... F u... >.> Hahaha but honestly, you're someone I truly love having on the forums, and I commend you for staying with us for so long. Keep up the awesome work buddy, I'll be sure to come visit you the next time I visit England. Very Happy
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-11, 20:44

All of your posts are so meaningful it's fantastic. Thanks for being with us; I consider you such a valued member and host. As you said: here's to the next 1000.
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-04-11, 21:25

Award wrote:All of your posts are so meaningful it's fantastic. Thanks for being with us; I consider you such a valued member and host. As you said: here's to the next 1000.

That means more than you know Jon. Ill do some stupid posting every now and then, but I try to keep my posts related to the topic and as constructive as possible. Thanks again buddy! Smile
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-04-11, 22:01

Mistro | Tom wrote:
    James wrote:
    Mistro | Tom wrote:

You used to spam, but you have gotten a lot better, and have been for the past few months. Very proud of you! And I haven't drank in ~2 months, so now worries!

As for us, you're honestly such an essential part of these forums. It seems like you're the "forum bitch" but in all honesty you're very highly regarded in a lot of people's eyes. Sure some people are relentless *cough* Award *cough* but we all truly love you. The conversations between you, me, Sean, and Majed are some of the bets I've had on these forums. Especially that one morning you guy made me laugh out loud in chemistry lecture... F u... >.> Hahaha but honestly, you're someone I truly love having on the forums, and I commend you for staying with us for so long. Keep up the awesome work buddy, I'll be sure to come visit you the next time I visit England. Very Happy

Awww!!! Thanks sooo much <3
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-04-12, 05:32

Aha i got x4 Wink
    But your still sexy
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave