Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Vaqq
Brendan
Tunechi
James
Lelz
Tom's Slave
10 posters

My Job as a Pizza Boy and my encounter with 2 homosexuals

Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

My Job as a Pizza Boy and my encounter with 2 homosexuals Empty My Job as a Pizza Boy and my encounter with 2 homosexuals

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-04-08, 08:36

I used to work at a pizza joint called Papa Gino's, which is a chain here in New England. Today, two guys came in, and they were very obviously a couple. Never in my life have I seen people this blatantly gay. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bleeding heart liberal hippie treehugger commie bastard, but DAMN these two were gay. Everything was going fine, right up until I served them their food. Instead of the usual "enjoy your meal" bit that I usually say, chaos seized control of my brain.

"There you are, guys. Enjoy your AIDS." As soon as that A passed my lips, alarm bells went nuts in my head. But it was too late. I didn't realize what I had just done until I had finished speaking. The two guys just stared at me in shock for a moment, and I went pale. I knew that my days of free pizza and all the Mountain Dew I could drink were over in that one instant.

The two dudes go APESHIT. My manager comes over, and there's screaming about hate crimes, bigotry, lawsuits, and one of them even stood up and threatened to beat the shit out of me. We got into a fight, and my manager got scared, and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air.
    I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!"
    I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

My Job as a Pizza Boy and my encounter with 2 homosexuals Empty Re: My Job as a Pizza Boy and my encounter with 2 homosexuals

Post by Lelz 2013-04-08, 08:49

I just breathed a little more than usual while reading this, nothing more.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

My Job as a Pizza Boy and my encounter with 2 homosexuals Empty Re: My Job as a Pizza Boy and my encounter with 2 homosexuals

Post by James 2013-04-08, 09:53

Ohh, it ryhmes.
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-04-08, 09:56

LOL
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-04-08, 12:53

James wrote:Ohh, it ryhmes.

Belair and air don't rhyme.

XK, I would so go up to 2 gay men and say "Enjoy ur AIDS" lol!
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-04-08, 12:57

Brendan wrote:

There and bel-air do.
    Vaqq
    Vaqq

Post by Vaqq 2013-04-08, 13:25

James wrote:
    Brendan wrote:

There and bel-air do.

They do?
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-04-08, 13:29

if I said aids to customers when I grow up,i'd do it with style bcus there's no turning back xD
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-04-08, 13:51

great job Smile
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-04-08, 15:36

I listened to: when i was listening to this so i didn't really knew what it was about
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-04-08, 16:09

Hahahahaha. I started laughing when you said you're moving in with your auntie and uncle. I took you semi-seriously at first Razz

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 08:58