Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

Whats the thing called whereby i get a print screen and i put on the program so i can show u guys

Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Whats the thing called whereby i get a print screen and i put on the program so i can show u guys Empty Whats the thing called whereby i get a print screen and i put on the program so i can show u guys

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-02-07, 19:42

^ Question
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Whats the thing called whereby i get a print screen and i put on the program so i can show u guys Empty Re: Whats the thing called whereby i get a print screen and i put on the program so i can show u guys

Post by Alex 2013-02-07, 20:07

Somewhere on your keyboard there is a button that says "PrntScrn" or "Printscreen" either way it shud look something like this: Whats the thing called whereby i get a print screen and i put on the program so i can show u guys Prntsc10
    Then you go to paint and press Ctrl+V. That will paste your screen into paint and it will look like this: Whats the thing called whereby i get a print screen and i put on the program so i can show u guys Guide10

I hope you like my guide Very Happy
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Whats the thing called whereby i get a print screen and i put on the program so i can show u guys Empty Re: Whats the thing called whereby i get a print screen and i put on the program so i can show u guys

Post by Alex 2013-02-07, 20:09

woops. i forgot Embarassed
    This is what it shud look like when you press Ctrl+V in paint:
    Whats the thing called whereby i get a print screen and i put on the program so i can show u guys Guide_10
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-02-07, 21:26

ty. i knew how to print screen -.- Very Happy, just wanting how to upload to forums i know now anyways
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2013-02-07, 21:39

Oy yea? u think ur soo cool?
    Well then give me a screen shot of ur rsn
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-02-07, 21:46

Well I recommend u uze Gyazo. Very easy download and pics come out nice Smile
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-02-07, 21:52

Ty Waded.... Z GP, I dont know wht u just said right now so Im just gonna leave it... Smile <3
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-02-18, 03:51

smarties are here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 09:32